How Linus and his wife fall in love?

AshRiver

How Linus and his wife fall in love? I would like Linus to do DRAW MY LIFE thing, and tell a romance story how he and his wife fall in love, and his best advice on how to make girls fall in love with you.

3 hours ago, Benji said:

Well, let me start off by telling you that you can't make anyone fall in love with you without compromising your sincerity. Either a person likes you or they don't. "Making anybody like/fall in love with you" implies that you are deliberately portraying yourself wrong just to please a person. Also, as you might have noticed, Linus is certainly not a stereotypical person in any way, so his story on how they fell in love/what they did might totally not apply to you or the general public at all.

The exception to this is if you have a lot of money.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

If you wanna "fall in love", you either need the luck to find your soulmate, or obscene amounts of money.

aka I'm gonna die single

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, Benji said:

@kelvinhall05 Indeed. And the media portray some of the most disgusting stories which involves people (mostly ancient) who are full of money and never looked good in their entire life and that are said to be total a-holes, yet still married to models in their twenties (Bernie Ecclestone, 89 years old, becoming a father again with a 44 year-old woman 🤮). If you wanna "fall in love", you either need the luck to find your soulmate, or obscene amounts of money.

Perhaps you should expand your dating pool beyond the top ten profiles on a dating app. Maybe that would help. Try that. 

6 hours ago, AshRiver said:

and his best advice on how to make girls fall in love with you.

When it comes to love, your mileage will vary.

Be yourself, don't try to copy someone else.

6 hours ago, AshRiver said:

How Linus and his wife fall in love? I would like Linus to do DRAW MY LIFE thing, and tell a romance story how he and his wife fall in love, and his best advice on how to make girls fall in love with you.

Interesting TECH tip that would be eh?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

8 hours ago, AshRiver said:

and his best advice on how to make girls fall in love with you.

Money.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 5/27/2020 at 11:59 AM, Benji said:

...to find your soulmate...

Soulmates do not exist; there's only mutual compromise within a relationship.

i believe it was via NCIX host Esther they met up & dated & eventually got married . 

Details separate people.

Spoiler

2d > 3d

but on a serious note

On 5/27/2020 at 9:52 PM, AshRiver said:

how to make girls fall in love with you.

this is the wrong attitude, you dont "make" people fall in love with you, it just happens.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

9 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

i believe it was via NCIX host Esther they met up & dated & eventually got married . 

Before I ever saw Linus' wife on the channel, I figured he seduced and married Esther to get her away from Newegg's channel, as she was one of their better hosts.

Edit: I assumed this because I only knew Linus' wife was Asian, and Esther stopped being on the Newegg channel.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

On 5/28/2020 at 12:15 AM, Andreas Lilja said:

Money.

Yvonne made/was gonna make more money that Linus, according to the roast.

2 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Yvonne made/was gonna make more money that Linus, according to the roast.

she was a pharmacist according to Linus on a previous interview. so should have been making a good salary over Linus at that time. right now he probably pulls in 3x of any experienced pharmacists whole years salary in about a month with dem youtube/sponsor/ad/referral etc earning that fat money.

Details separate people.

3 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

Before I ever saw Linus' wife on the channel, I figured he seduced and married Esther to get her away from Newegg's channel, as she was one of their better hosts.

Edit: I assumed this because I only knew Linus' wife was Asian, and Esther stopped being on the Newegg channel.

remember that stupid rumor at that time when she showed up pregnant for a video & comments were like Linus did it . 🤣

Details separate people.

5 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

she was a pharmacist according to Linus on a previous interview. so should have been making a good salary over Linus at that time. right now he probably pulls in 3x of any experienced pharmacists whole years salary in about a month with dem youtube/sponsor/ad/referral etc earning that fat money.

Yeah, I'm not one to speculate on anyone's salary, and frankly it's rude to do so. That said however, on one hand, he mentioned he could retire at any time. On the other, he's going all ghetto/cheap with his AC installation. He can afford it, no? If so, this is all just a plot for creative content creation to bring in more Youtube viewers. Which BTW, is fine, but a little honesty is in order IMHO.

11 hours ago, Arika S said:

you dont "make" people fall in love with you, it just happens

This is kind of true but, two people don't just automatically like or love each other. One person likes the other person and tries to get the other person to like them back. (At least I think that's how it works)

• My system specs
  • View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Edition, No PSU, XL-ATX, Black, Full Tower Case
  • ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME, Intel Z390 Chipset, LGA 1151, HDMI, E-ATX Motherboard
  • Core™ i9-9900K 8-Core 3.6 - 5.0GHz Turbo, LGA 1151, 95W TDP, Processor
  • GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti OC ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING, 1350 - 1665MHz, 11GB GDDR6, Graphics Card
  • ROG RYUJIN 360, 360mm Radiator, Liquid Cooling System
  • 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) Trident Z DDR4 3200MHz, CL14, Silver-Red DIMM Memory
  • AX1600i Digital, 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W, Fanless Mode, Fully Modular, ATX Power Supply
  • Formula 7, 4g, 8.3 (W/m-K), Nano Diamond, Thermal Compound
  • On AIO cooler 6 x NF-F12 IPPC 3000 PWM 120x120x25mm 4Pin Fibre-glass SSO2 Heptaperf Retail
  • 6 x NF-A14 IPPC-3000 PWM 140mm, 3000 RPM, 158.5 CFM, 41.3 dBA, Cooling Fan
  • 1TB 970 PRO 2280, 3500 / 2700 MB/s, V-NAND 2-bit MLC, PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe, M.2 SSD
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
  • Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Generation) Premium Gaming Headset
  • ROG PG279Q
  • Corsair K95 Platinum XT
  • ROG Sica

24 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, you can force love!   Shotgun weddings are proof of that.

It's a forced try, but not guaranteed to last.

Note: Some cultures do practice arranged marriages where the selection is made by relatives.

Chicks dig socks & sandals.

Trust me, go to a club wearing those & some tan cargo shorts. Every girl will want you.

38 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Shotgun weddings are proof of that.

That’s not forcing, more of a rare form of Stockholm’s syndrome, with a side of Christianity 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

7 minutes ago, fpo said:

Chicks dig socks & sandals.

Trust me, go to a club wearing those & some tan cargo shorts. Every girl will want you.

If you can non ironically walk into a club with socks sandals and tan shorts you don’t even need women, clearly an enlightened being.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

4 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

If you can non ironically walk into a club with socks sandals and tan shorts you don’t even need women, clearly an enlightened being.

Then by your enlightened being & confidence, your byproduct is being everything a girl wants in a man. 

10 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

I doubt he's making that much. He pays like 20 college educated people full-time salaries, rents a huge space and spends an obscene amount on equipment. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose money year over year and bank on growth.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20