Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

Just busted through 33 Thousand WU's completed to take the lead :D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Finally got my rig above 100K PPD, and with a faulty GTX 970 and sub 55oc temps to boot (+140MHz at any voltage is out of the question):

post-155575-0-59857900-1427020357_thumb.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Just busted through 33 Thousand WU's completed to take the lead :D

Nice work mate :) does that mean now that you will go for the 200 million points? :P

I am almost on 55 Million points :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Nice work mate :) does that mean now that you will go for the 200 million points? :P

I am almost on 55 Million points :)

Slowly tacking on the points. :) But mostly with spare systems at work running the Chrome client for fun. 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Just grinded out a 16hr long, 60k point WU that put me in the top 1000 for the LTT Team, now back to 4 hour long 30k WU's xD

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

#562 in the LTT group. 727,671 points and counting!

Ad victoriam ex machina non sibi sed patriae

currently 48th just got back to folding yesterday

908 WUs

14,205,733 points

Edit:

41st

1010 WUs

over 16,000,000 points

Firetruck will never die.

0214672906616ea3e734e74864fce588.pngDone 40 of the teeny tiny WU's in the Chrome browser. All taking a few minutes to complete. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

0214672906616ea3e734e74864fce588.pngDone 40 of the teeny tiny WU's in the Chrome browser. All taking a few minutes to complete. 

If I was aware that they were tiny in the chrome browser, I'd do this right away for the first 21 WU's just to get that fancy badge earlier

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

If I was aware that they were tiny in the chrome browser, I'd do this right away for the first 21 WU's just to get that fancy badge earlier

They take no more than 5 minutes i think. link

If i returns page not found cut and re paste. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

hi people of the linus folding@home team. in this topic you can talk abbout you're current ranking.

I am now in the linutechtips_team number 333 in just 2 days i made it till there i expect that i will hit top 100 in yet 2 to 3 days :)

i'd be doing much better if my stupid desktop wouldn't freeze everyday of the week while i'm away from home.

seriously. :|

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

They take no more than 5 minutes i think. link

If i returns page not found cut and re paste. 

i like big chunks, i have almost 830k with only 36WUs

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

i like big chunks, i have almost 830k with only 36WUs

I wish I had a massive folding farm. It's demo much better than mining imo.

I wish I had a massive folding farm. It's demo much better than mining imo.

i'm rebuilding my dad's computer, and i'm secretly going to make it fold when he's not on it.

Oh my boys, we're gonna overtake AMD ZONE for the 25th place in the world in 2 days...is AMDZone like DiscoveryZone but instead of ball pits, do they have pits full of AMD gpu's where you can jump/swim in? Someone needs to make a "photo edit" of that, haha.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

I know its not a huge milestone, but ive finnally hit the 21 WU mark, ive been using the Chrome client because its running on my gaming rig, but hey, ill soon be switching to a dedicated machine for folding! My stats can be found here: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Tithonius

I PM'd one of the moderators, but im not sure how buisy all you guys are, if one of you got a chance, it will be my first badge!

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

-snip-

glad the chrome client worked for you :D

glad the chrome client worked for you :D

Yeah, everything worked great! Ill very soon be switching to my dedicated machine, but until then i think im gonna stick with the chrome client!

Collecting every single CPU in existence? Is it possible? I have no idea, but i'm sure gonna try! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/341848-dont-throw-away-old-cpus-im-collecting/

I just hit 1 million points on F@H this morning! It took 4 months (GTX770 folding 2 days a week) >.> But yeah, it's a small contribution but hey at least a get that badge thingy now.

d95b09c026.png

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Started last week, after I got my 970, yesterday I got 1M :)

Will keep folding while I'm at work. Let's all help in making a difference, cheers!

cert.Mincho.1037569.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

• 3 weeks later...

I transitioned into folding after I quit mining coins. This was about 3 months of folding? 

folding%20at%20home%20page_zpsaj2fbzzd.j