Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

snip

Nice, how many gpu's is that? like 6-8 290's? :o

Well, i finally hit 150 million Points. That is pretty neat,

boy how did i ever hit 100 million in the first Place.

I hit my first milestone 21 can someone Badge me :)

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=OzPlanetInc

Currently ranked 742

Pm whaler_99 and he will sort you out. Or i could just

tag him for you: @Whaler_99

Used to play CS 1.6 a ton. 

Few months ago got into CS;GO. just got my Distinguished Master Guardian Rank

So happy ! ! 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

@tobben gratz on the 150 million  :) I just passed the 120 million mark.

I recently upgraded from my 690's.

I'm happy with the results but I can't fold 24/7 because my room gets to hot on sunny days.

On colder days it's fine though.

gvffc0T.png

This was the highest I've seen, mostly it's somewhere between 650K and 900K. *mind blown*

That's like triple of what I had with 2 690's, lol.  :o 

Past the 60Million mark :)

cert.Xsilent%2528X%2529.60811799.jpg

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Over 5.2M (for LTT Team). I'd go out for more, but given the fact that I recently had many headaches with FAH, I just decided to "screw it, I'll be moving back to my 5y old Boinc".

cert.Imakuni.5298784.jpg

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Brand new here, I just started folding with my computer. I used to fold with my PS3 back in 06/07, have about 100 WUs from that, but I easily eclipsed that number in only 2 days with my GTX 970.

I'm about to hit 100 for LTT. Not bad for a few hours here and there over about a week.

Paps

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

All those 0x18 screenshots, me jealous ):  Only got 1 so far.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Woo, just hit 1mil. Started 6 days ago after watching the build guide. Been using an msi gtx 970 and i5-4690k. Although after day 3 ive only been using the 970. I do have very few work units though, im not sure why thats the case...... gpu does very few wus with lots of points maybe?

5QFte5f.png

Guess i should contact a mod for the badge thingy.

I am ranked either 69 or over 9000.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

24 WU and a total score of 113K points

I still dont get the score thing, it says estimated points 60k and when it finishes I do not even get 10k.

2 more WU in 2.5 hours

Started Folding@Home on 02-05-2015

mj9hRgu.png

Just hit 8 million this morning on this account. I had some time off where I went to my old fold team and put a few million in there...

JAmGzXM.png

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Nice PPD there Derick, i guess it can get even higher. I saw your daily max was like 1.3+ mil something...

The difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys

I just replaced a 970 with a third Titan X so I imagine next week will be 1.5-1.6mil :) all depends on the WUs. Today I had bad luck, but the other night I was getting WUs that gave each Titan X 750k PPD...

Almost top 1000 on the team! Just 25,000 more people to beat! http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=TheGeeker

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Come on guys still 6 ranks and we are in the top 100 of folding@home with linustechtips_team :)

I think we're #23 overall now!

hi people of the linus folding@home team. in this topic you can talk abbout you're current ranking.

I am now in the linutechtips_team number 333 in just 2 days i made it till there i expect that i will hit top 100 in yet 2 to 3 days :)

Did you do that with the 660tis?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I think we're #23 overall now!

Heh that's what years can do for the team ;)