Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

busted my goal of getting in the top 1000.currently at 906.i guess ill try for top 500

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E

busted my goal of getting in the top 1000.currently at 906.i guess ill try for top 500

HA. Beat you. I am 858

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

HA. Beat you. I am 858

Congratulations on quickly going up the ranks.hope to update some gear soon so maybe I won't drop to far behind you. But no matter what I love a friendly competition that can really benefit the world. Keep up the good work everyone.

Feel free to help me get better Folding/Boinc gear use my EVGA Affiliate Code: UXDU12XE8E

Congratulations on quickly going up the ranks.hope to update some gear soon so maybe I won't drop to far behind you. But no matter what I love a friendly competition that can really benefit the world. Keep up the good work everyone.

Great attitude! 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Titan Xs are down for a few days :( just a 970 left.

Lol even with them down,you out power my system by a long shot. Hope they get back on line soon. I'm sure they can knock out some folding.

With the stats going down, yesterday ended up being quite eventful lol. Makes the rest of my output look sad...

wNVYCqv.png

Been a solid first week folding with LTT :D

Great to see you here Derick, nice work!

BTW, sorry my system is all XSPC. ;)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

24 WU and a total score of 113K points

I still dont get the score thing, it says estimated points 60k and when it finishes I do not even get 10k.

2 more WU in 2.5 hours

Have you got your passkey? You need that to get the bonus points. Also, how do you "know" you are getting 10k? Via the log? If so, post in a separate thread and we can take a look.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Have you got your passkey? You need that to get the bonus points. Also, how do you "know" you are getting 10k? Via the log? If so, post in a separate thread and we can take a look.

Yeah I had a passkey from the very start.

And I just looked at it when it was finishing up, it said estimated points 60.000 and when it updated my score it only added around 10.000.

Im not Folding at the moment because my pc is at my GF and for work and school I had to go back to my parents for a week (And I didn't buy a CPU cooler and the stock one makes a shit ton of noise and I was worried it might overheat after extended periods if use, going to replace that thing soon).

Ill keep track of it this weekend and make a topic if it happens again.

Started Folding@Home on 02-05-2015

Yeah I had a passkey from the very start.

And I just looked at it when it was finishing up, it said estimated points 60.000 and when it updated my score it only added around 10.000.

Im not Folding at the moment because my pc is at my GF and for work and school I had to go back to my parents for a week (And I didn't buy a CPU cooler and the stock one makes a shit ton of noise and I was worried it might overheat after extended periods if use, going to replace that thing soon).

Ill keep track of it this weekend and make a topic if it happens again.

Sounds good, and if having issues, be sure to post the log from the Advanced view as well, for the particular slot. Typically in the log you will see the actual points giving for completion.

The Linus Tech Tips Folding Team will be hitting one million Work Units this weekend!

Go guys, go!

EDIT: I just realized that my next post is my 1,337 post.

Just hit 7 million points when I checked this morning. Got my 24hr average upto 243,108 which is nice. 

i am at 575 so not too bad for using a 750Ti and a AMD phenom ii x 4 955

but i do find myself not ruining my CPU as it gets me like 400-5000 PPD where my GPU gets 50000-80000

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

Ranked 973 Been folding for 21 days on Almost only CPU with chrome client Ive completed 1 GPU WU about to break 500k Today or tomorrow. average of 24k a day about and did not have it running full 24/7 though.    Go Xeon E3-1240 V2!  lol i have a laptop with a GT 555M and I7 2600q But it doesn't seem to get much PPD so i haven't been utilizing it might be because im not use to the full client workings yet and have not been able to actually let it sit and fold been taking it with me for work lately will try to get it to boost my PPD to help me out no idea how much itll get me though. 

Going to hit my first million in the next 2 days. Currently sitting at 152k PPD for a overclocked 7950. Currently ranked 737th in the team. Only got into the top 1000 a few days ago ^_^

hi people of the linus folding@home team. in this topic you can talk abbout you're current ranking.

I am now in the linutechtips_team number 333 in just 2 days i made it till there i expect that i will hit top 100 in yet 2 to 3 days :)