UltraWide Festival 2015

Is it allowed to send in multiple videos? I have tens of ideas pouring out of my ears.

Nope, he says in the video. Try and squeeze them all into 30 seconds!

God, $10,000 to build a system and I don't have to buy a monitor? Even going all out with a 5960x, dual 980 Ti Hybrids, a 360mm AIO, an Intel PCIE SSD, two large WD Reds, and Win 10 Pro I could only get my build to $4200. I wonder if I could put the other $5800 on a Steam giftcard lol.

So gonna win this!

Basically my PC wont boot anymore :(

#UltraWideFestival

#UltraWide

#DreamSetup

Edited by starwarsguy99

@nicklmg how can we upload the file if the limit of a single file size is 2mb?

Ready the submissions section on the lg website. YouTube or there's another option there

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

suFZ9XZ.jpg

Get a chance to win one of 30 curved UltraWide monitors from LG (34UC87C), and even a USD$10,000 Dream Setup to one grand prize winner!

Entry is simple:

1. Create a video about your current setup (30 seconds max) before September 25.

2. Tweet that video to @LinusTech on Twitter (or post it down below)

3. Submit a link to that post on www.ultrawidefestival.com

And that's it!

Keep in mind that entries close September 25. No late entries accepted!

Have fun and BE CREATIVE ^_^

laptop is lenovo cpu is amd a8 6410 graphics card is radeon r5 8gbs of ddr3 and keyboard and mouse is a kit its s101 headphones are the ath-m50x and sour patch kids  lol         it no let me post vid here so youtube please look

@tommy-b-10 then do you just copy paste the video's link into the reply?

There's a section on the website for a YouTube url. So yes just copy the link

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

Making the video will be a lot of fun. It is insane how much LG is putting into this contest.

*reserved*

I realise that without a working rig right now, even if my video gets past the first selection phase, it's going to be near impossible to get past the second.

*Reserved*

I'm here to make entries, and win prizes.

A question before I start doing this... is the contest world-wide? or only those in US/Canada?

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Well not that i plan to win, but here's mine. wish i could have had a longer video length lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbtQRRi8gsE

Its terrible.... I know xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables