UltraWide Festival 2015

Can this be from another country? to win final prize?

Well here is my:

Magical Pineapples

@nicklmg is it international?

I believe so but I'm checking with my contact.

Can you confirm it?

Here is my video submission, I know I have a hand held, but I don't enough for a camera let alone a pc. My computer is my xbox. My phone is a computer aswell with better specs than my xbox that I game on/do my homework on.

I already know I am not going to win because your rules stated that. Wish that people that maybe did not have as much money could enter. https://youtu.be/KEFDJ2Ynpec

I just he that Linus can a precise the effort, honestly took me like 2 hours to figure out what programs to use and how to do it.

Hello once again people of LMS forum i am back formerly StormCalamity but i lost my old account info so this new one will have to suffice. O BOY do i have a video for you guys. I have to go to uni tommorow but saturday im going to pickup a bunch of friends to film it. We have a script ready. Pucker those butt cheeks got something big coming ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I honestly don't know why i'm doing this i've obviously got a 10x better gaming rig than anything you could get me hell i didn't even put pants on to make this video, but i guess ill do this just for fun besides i may be supersized.

Getting a new desk, could do with another ultra wide  :D

post-39344-0-35079100-1441868278_thumb.j

post-39344-0-32711800-1441868282_thumb.j

post-39344-0-94006300-1441868285_thumb.j

post-39344-0-86200600-1441868289_thumb.j

post-39344-0-25173400-1441868293_thumb.j

post-39344-0-64070600-1441868299_thumb.j

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I've got a fantastic idea for a crazy little video involving my CRT, 5 monitors and my Oculus rift, but man is the 30 second limit tight. I might have to make a backup video just of a boring description of my setup just incase.

Really looking forward to this, I've always wanted one of LG's ultrawide screen monitors since Linus made the video on the 34UM95

over a year ago now.

*reserved*

"$10,000 will not be provided in cash but products that are needed for the Dream Setup"

So does that mean we can upgrade our current setups, instead of getting everything new?

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.

*reserving*

If you quote me or are replying to me please @ me. Thanks

this is so gonna be fcking embarassing

the video got compressed badly by my phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOhfPDDjR4

nevertheless enjoy... i think

took me like 170+ minutes to upload it. #JustIndonesianInternet

EDIT: Let it be known that I, Rashy, was the naked kid that lies on top of his computer desk making awkward conversations.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct