UltraWide Festival 2015

Here's my entry! Shot on an iPhone and point and shoot, audio from the voice notes app for iPhone. It's definitely the LMG standard! Had lots of fun making it but that 30s limit is just too short!

To anyone on the fence give it a go! Make a script, shoot a bunch of footage, assemble in a rough order and do the voiceover (improving the script as you go!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_jg8I8S7g&feature=youtu.be

Edit:

Here is my 30 second version in line with the competition rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbCZUEFyZ1M

Might give this a shot, time to grab the greenscreen!

- Reserved - 

Took me hours, and Windows movie maker drove me nuts in the process... Kept telling me that files were corrupt even though there was nothing wrong with them :/

But hopefully people enjoy it!

Here's my entry! Shot on an iPhone and point and shoot, audio from the voice notes app for iPhone. It's definitely the LMG standard! Had lots of fun making it but that 30s limit is just too short!

To anyone on the fence give it a go! Make a script, shoot a bunch of footage, assemble in a rough order and do the voiceover (improving the script as you go!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_jg8I8S7g&feature=youtu.be

It's 3 times longer than its sposed to be

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

I'm thinking of entering, but have a bit different idea for a video.

I might not even make one, whatever. Good luck to whoever enters anyway!

-reserved-

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

It's 3 times longer than its sposed to be

Thanks for watching!

Alright So here's my attempt at making one that didn't take to long due to not having a good computer to process footage from my BMPCC shooting in RAW so I tried to do something not to computer intensive like a lot of edits of CG (been working with my Vaio VPCEH11FX for such a long time that I have to upgrade so I was gonna build a custom PC anyways and use an ultrawide display as well so this was perfect for me!)Check me out on youtube as Ineffable Serendipity if your bored for some looks of what I've done with the Vaio, currently putting videos on hold until I build my PC.Oh and I've seen some really interesting vids on here, We should make like a compilation of the best of them once it's done!

Hey, (Had to edit this post as my link wasn't working) (changed 13/09/2015 - DD/MM/YYYY)

Here's The Link To My Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehN7-l6dGS0

My Dream Setup with $10,000 is~~

Main Computer: Bassed off the "Ultima Machete" on Overclockers UK
Intel Core i7 Haswell-E 5930K @ 4.2Ghz
32GB 4x8GB DDR4 26666mhz
Samsung 500GB 850 EVO Solid State Drive
Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM Hard Drive 
Watercooled Nvidia GTX Titan X 12288MB Gaphics Card
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

Total Computer Cost: £3288.98

Monitors~~
2x LG 31MU97 31inch True 4k Ultrawide Monitors

Total Monitor Cost: £2,099.98

Total Cost Of Dream Setup: £7,488.94

BASED OF "overclockers.co.uk"

Just Converted To $$ and realised it's $11503.39, but it's a rough setup... i'd downgrade it obviously

Current Setup~~
Samsung All in One 7 Series Computer
Intel Pentium G645T @ 2.5Ghz Dual Core
4GB Memory (RAM)
1TB Hard Drive
On-Board Graphics
Built-In Monitor is 1080p (Single Monitor Setup)
Edited by AnonymousKingpin

Thanks for watching!

You did a nice job on your video, but logan wasn't just trolling - the limit for entries really is 30 seconds.

You did a nice job on your video, but logan wasn't just trolling - the limit for entries really is 30 seconds.

Thanks! I did realise but I'm just doing this for a bit of fun and wasn't able to cram it into thirty seconds.. That said, I'm doing nothing tomorrow so might remake it and dust it properly before filming.

Is this open for only persons in the USA?

It's open to everyone, just be sure the video is in English!

Here goes nothing

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

i sound 10 but im 15 i swear... this is my entry if i dont win hope it atleast makes someone laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZ5eouzNq4

Linus Senpai Pliss

Small edit the video is 30.1 seconds long so it apears as 31 seconds hope that doesn't matter Thanks for watching though guys

If Interested in my computers specs go to Newegg and search for the ASUS M32BF US004S add 4 gigs of ddr3 ninja panram