UltraWide Festival 2015

Never mind what I asked ,haha I just have to read better. :) I'll do my video soon. :D

edit:

How would you define a setup? Does it need to be a tower PC? or a laptop? or a tv and a ps4? 

For those seeking to find out if the oportunity is world-wide below is a quote from and a link to the UltraWide Festival Ts & Cs page...

"The application can be made from any countries for this campaign but the application and the video production has to be made in English".

This is the Thinkpad T40 specifications

• FSB 400MHz
  • 4x AGP 32 Mb onboard RAM
  • CD/DVD combo drive
  • TrackPoint, UltraNav, keyboard
  • Weighing in at 2.2Kg (4.85lbs)
  • 2x USB 2.0 type A
  • Network maximum transfer rate 56 Kbps

-click the pretty link here- Ultra Wide YouTube link

Good luck everyone

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

After watching all these videos... Do i even get a chance if this is my rig? Too bad im not funny like you guys :( Good luck everyone!

DNuAni3.jpg

*reserved* LETS DO THIS!!!!

Bill: i5-4690K - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz (2x8GB) RAM - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SSD -  MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition - NZXT H440 - EVGA GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 - CX600M - NZXT Hue RGB LED kit

How-To-Gaming CommunityJoin Here

Got that super Dank algebra 2 setup. no one can top this

You have even managed to "channel" some NickyV into that vid :ph34r:

bra-out...you know what I'm saying...

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

Here is my entry. I currently don't have a proper PC setup. https://youtu.be/gcxn8e853Ww

My horrible pc. It took multiple render failures. So I had to break every channel down. Then add them back with render passes. It took over an hour with four complete renders just to get what I submitted. 2hrs for a 30 sec clip... madness.

Here is my entry! I also Tweeted @LinusTech, I just wanted to make sure you guys get it (not trying to double enter/waste your time, I swear!)

Good luck everyone!

Welcome To the ultimate submission, Goodluck to all.

When it says: "Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each entrant." What exactly do they mean by that?

Total build cost: 115$

Ladies, hold on to your panties.

You know that has to be 30 seconds max

EDIT: Crap, I was talking about one of the suggested videos!

Edited by Blake Gall

Bill: i5-4690K - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz (2x8GB) RAM - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SSD -  MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition - NZXT H440 - EVGA GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 - CX600M - NZXT Hue RGB LED kit

How-To-Gaming CommunityJoin Here

Check mine out! Haha, I'm pretty sure we're all using video editing software for more or less the first time, lot's of great results!

Took me hours, and Windows movie maker drove me nuts in the process... Kept telling me that files were corrupt even though there was nothing wrong with them :/

But hopefully people enjoy it!

I had the exact problem, it was pissing me off. then my computer wouldnt even boot!!