Why do I get the feeling I've watched this 35 times before?

Sssshhhh! You're mistaken. You just experienced déjà vu 34 times. Should probably see a doctor about that. :D:P JK

This episode is sponsored by potatos.

Well, everyone loves potatos. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Woh, awesome new outro!

Unless this is just for the whole room water cooling project. 

Testing it out. It's really cool, but really difficult to set up annotations for xD

I think there will be some optimizing yet to come...

Isn't it a waste, all those work? You guys are gonna move to new office soon.

Testing it out. It's really cool, but really difficult to set up annotations for xD

I think there will be some optimizing yet to come...

Yeh there's a lot going on there. 

It's nice to see a design change though, and the animations are nice and smooth.  

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Woh, awesome new outro!

Unless this is just for the whole room water cooling project.

Agreed. Outro is pretty epic.

I get the impression you *may* like MCM just a little

Pfffft. Where'd you get that assumption from?

Yes, I'm addicted. Help

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

You guys act like we're just going to leave this setup with the house... We're going to make every effort to adapt it to the new setup. Hopefully it works...

"Hopefully" :3

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Yeh there's a lot going on there. 

It's nice to see a design change though, and the animations are nice and smooth.  

Material Design! The way of the future...

"Hopefully" :3

There's always a chance it just doesn't work, so have to throw that in... haha.

Material Design! The way of the future...

There's always a chance it just doesn't work, so have to throw that in... haha.

fWGQxQn.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Paint brushes and rollers? Yuck!

Just use an airless paint sprayer instead.

Also, why not just use something like crystal link between the two GPUs?

Some more thoughts: copper piping could have ran on the outside of the house and had a trim made to match the house exterior. It would then only tap off through the wall with a copper stub. 

It would have been a much eloquent solution, hell you could have even used some nice chromed brass valves on the stubs as in/outlets to give it a finished looked.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Paint brushes and rollers? Yuck!

Just use an airless paint sprayer instead.

Also, why not just use something like crystal link between the two GPUs?

Some more thoughts: copper piping could have ran on the outside of the house and had a trim made to match the house exterior. It would then only tap off through the wall with a copper stub. 

It would have been a much eloquent solution, hell you could have even used some nice chromed brass valves on the stubs as in/outlets to give it a finished looked.

I'm sure having the piping on the exterior with holes in the walls would present much more hassle than it's worth when they move to their new office. 

@LinusTech @nicklmg can you give a hug to who ever edited this for me?

That guy(s) are amazing. I want to learn how to edit like that. Good stuff guys! Keep it coming!

I'm sure having the piping on the exterior with holes in the walls would present much more hassle than it's worth when they move to their new office. 

Not if they used PEX instead of a hard line. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

@LinusTech @nicklmg can you give a hug to who ever edited this for me?

That guy(s) are amazing. I want to learn how to edit like that. Good stuff guys! Keep it coming!

Edzel, @dezeltheintern edited this

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Edzel, @dezeltheintern edited this

And we helped with QA, can we also have a hug?

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

s0It2Pp.jpg

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

And we helped with QA, can we also have a hug?

Well, it would appear everyone besides two people like it, so we seem to have done well

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

So basicly they want to move from the old office to a new office ( that's why there's a crowd funding going on ) but, they re-new the office that will be they ex-office. is it just me that thing that's useless ? that can do the whole room water cooling project on the new office.

I have only watched this 10 times,

Maybe I'll see it once more

So basicly they want to move from the old office to a new office ( that's why there's a crowd funding going on ) but, they re-new the office that will be they ex-office. is it just me that thing that's useless ? that can do the whole room water cooling project on the new office.

Yeah, like this was done just yesterday.

ignore81f5.png

The ignorance ... it hurts...  :rolleyes:

funny-facepalm-pictures-i17.png

If you want to make the room cooler by taking the heat AWAY from the house, why would you guys use metal tubes INSIDE the room?

I assume you want to carry the heat away from the house by placing the radiators outside but you are not containing the heat by using metal tubing which dissipates heat even before it reaches the radiators.

You want a heat shielded tubing so all the heat is contained and not dissipated before it reaches its destination (radiators) to make the room cooler in any meaningful way.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

WHY ARE YOU PAINTING THIS IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A NEW BIGGER OFFICE!  Please answer I am so deeply confused.

Also how long ago was this filmed if Luke was just getting his armor?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

WHY ARE YOU PAINTING THIS IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A NEW BIGGER OFFICE!  Please answer I am so deeply confused.

Also how long ago was this filmed if Luke was just getting his armor?

You answered your own question. Was filmed ages ago, decision to move was... Less ages ago

I am good at computer

Spoiler

-picture-

If you want to make the room cooler by taking the heat AWAY from the house, why would you guys use metal tubes INSIDE the room?

I assume you want to carry the heat away from the house by placing the radiators outside but you are not containing the heat by using metal tubing which dissipates heat even before it reaches the radiators.

You want a heat shielded tubing so all the heat is contained and not dissipated before it reaches its destination (radiators) to make the room cooler in any meaningful way.

It is copper.  I barely dissipates heat.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

Why was Luke drilling holes in cases and mounting the 2x140mm radiator on top, outside the case? Did the radiator just not fit in the top inside position where it would usually go? I thought it would be easier to just re-sell the radiator rather than take up lots of employee time drilling holes.

While you could have installed an air conditioner instead, maybe the whole-room watercooling will use less electricity in the long run.