Got IP banned from PC Part Picker?

IsaacThePooper

I've been (trying) to use the website for years, but it all began when I called someone a weeaboo. That account got banned, so I made a new account. That got banned, then made another new account. Used that account for like 5 months and then it got banned for no reason. Then I made another account, that got banned after a month or so. Then I made 2 accounts recently and those just got banned. The last 2 have no resemblance of the previous account's name or emails. So I guess I got IP banned? Maybe they know my password? ?

Maybe they got a RAT or rootkit on your machine to make sure they can ban every account you make.

Just now, Amazonsucks said:

Maybe they got a RAT or rootkit on your machine to make sure they can ban every account you make.

But I use my PC and laptop and I was banned on both accounts created on different machines.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Have you tried contacting them and ask why you got banned?

On a side note, out of all places why argue with people on PCPartPicker?

I did email them a while ago, they haven't replied back. I just like the forums and the comments you can say. There was this guy with a bunch of anime stickers on his computer case and I jokingly said "weeaboo" and then I got banned. Other possible reason why I could've gotten banned would be telling people to not use cheap power supplies that other people would recommend or something?

I have no clue.

Just now, IsaacThePooper said:

I did email them a while ago, they haven't replied back. I just like the forums and the comments you can say. There was this guy with a bunch of anime stickers on his computer case and I jokingly said "weeaboo" and then I got banned. Other possible reason why I could've gotten banned would be telling people to not use cheap power supplies that other people would recommend or something?

I have no clue.

That's pretty incriminating, you don't call our kind out like that. 

On a side note, try contacting them again. If they don't respond, they likely don't care. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 minute ago, IsaacThePooper said:

I have no clue.

I doubt that they would give an IP ban for something like that. Have you tried logging back in with one of the older accounts?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

28 minutes ago, IsaacThePooper said:

But I use my PC and laptop and I was banned on both accounts created on different machines.

It was a joke but get yourself a VPN. If you want a free one use ProtonVPN. Make sure you disable WebRTC headers. I also dont see how your IP could be static for months. Maybe it is but more likely theyre tracking you because youre logged into facebook or google or something.

But really, pcpartpicker is kinda useless. Idk why people who know how to build a computer use it.

The forums there are remarkably pro-Intel+nvidia so be careful if you said something related to AMD and/or Radeon

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 minute ago, aezakmi said:

The forums there are remarkably pro-Intel+nvidia so be careful if you said something related to AMD and/or Radeon

Oh man, that's sad to hear. Especially on a site like that.

20 minutes ago, veldora said:

That's pretty incriminating, you don't call our kind out like that. 

you fr? sorry im autistic i can't recognize sarcasm

Call your ISP, ask to have your IP changed because you're somehow being IP blocked out of a service you like, support of said service is unresponsive and would rather not have to use a VPN. Shouldn't cost you anything (if your ISP isn't completely garbage)

After that, don't re-use the same email, name, password or really anything else that could lead to you being found out. Or more to the point, stop commenting on that website?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Call your ISP, ask to have your IP changed because you're somehow being IP blocked out of a service you like, support of said service is unresponsive and would rather not have to use a VPN. Shouldn't cost you anything (if your ISP isn't completely garbage)

Huh, I didn't know that was possible. That's nice to know.

5 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

Huh, I didn't know that was possible. That's nice to know.

Additionally, if you leave your modem unplugged for a few hours (like 8+ hours, overnight+next day while at work/school), you may be assigned a new IP, though this isn't guaranteed.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Another thing to consider is that almost every forum has rules against smurf accounts (having more than one account - banned or otherwise), and also rules against trying to circumvent a ban via making a new account. 

So possibly your ip got flagged and they manually banned the new accounts. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

PCpartpicker has a pinned thread about not upvoting yourself with alternate accounts.

18 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

that would be illegal...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

I got my IP banned in collage (like couldn't even access the site with that IP), which got the whole campus banned. I messaged the admins about that, and they reversed it for me and just kept the account ban. 

So that's all I can tell you aside from get a new ip or VPN. 
In 2018 site admins should know better than to ban ipv4 ips in this limited pool anyway. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

4 hours ago, Canada EH said:

That would not stop anyone from doing it.

PCPartPicker?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

On 11/3/2018 at 3:54 PM, IsaacThePooper said:

That account got banned, so I made a new account. That got banned, then made another new account. Used that account for like 5 months and then it got banned for no reason. Then I made another account, that got banned after a month or so. Then I made 2 accounts recently and those just got banned. The last 2 have no resemblance of the previous account's name or emails.

Thousands of other people went through this exact same process. The people in charge over there have no care for honesty. They ban people for being real left and right. There is a way around it but it's kind of annoying to have to visit your local library just to be a member of PCPP. Eventually you just stop trying and find yourself a member at this one website called Linus Tech Tips. They let you keep it real there. Much better staff too. Completely understandable and lenient towards different types of people.