Got IP banned from PC Part Picker?

IsaacThePooper
20 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

There is a way around it but it's kind of annoying

Yes there are ways around it, and you dont even have to leave your seat.

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

and you dont even have to leave your seat.

But if one were to log in inside of said seat, without using a VPN, banishment is their punishment.

2 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

But if one were to log in inside of said seat, without using a VPN, banishment is their punishment.

True, but what are the rules if you have two or three connections into one dwelling?

56 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

what are the rules if you have two or three connections into one dwelling?

A higher internet bill?

Theres probably more to this story. A more important note is why are you so hooked on PCPartPicker? Lots of alternatives and you don't need an account to use the site. 

You’re IP banned, Mobile ID banned, Cookie Banned, ect... There are so many ways to links accounts. 

Your best bet would be Tails OS. It would guarantee you don’t get linked. That would be a hassle for just wanting a PC Part Picker account. 

5 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

you don't need an account to use the site.

You'll need an account if you wanted to call people weebs/weeaboos

7 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

They don't IP ban over that.  They usually just delete the comment and give a warning over a first-time offense like that.  They then leave a comment where that was deleted asking people to be respectful.

No, I got IP banned. I made sure today, I usually visit PCPartPicker when I'm at school because it's the only fun website that isn't blocked. I made a brand new account on a brand new email address on the school WiFi, couldn't post any comments or message people. Then I made a new account on my phone with it's data, and I could post comments and message people. I did this like a few times too. 

There has to be more to this story.

Try contacting them again.

On a bit of a curious sidenote, I wonder if falls under this topic?

Do not openly discuss the moderation of any content or user. If you have an issue please contact a staff member.

2 hours ago, Netivity said:

There has to be more to this story

There always is more to the story because people love to minimize their side of the story and exaggerate the others making it all their fault and none of their own, its typical and is just human nature so it is understandable. I do not see what the big deal is though!