iPhone Xs and Xs Plus Promo Images have Leaked

Djole123
14 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Apple's bringing back touch ID aren't they? Realized their misstep? 

6 hours ago, BuckGup said:

All new iPhones will have FaceID. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

BTW September 12th 

Here I am with my 200$ 6.4in phone, and it has all the features I need.

Headphones jack

microSD slot

Bezels

A 16:9 LCD with no missing parts

Fingerprint reader

Dual speakers

5,300mAh battery

Apple or not, I fail to see how people can justify more expensive phones (especially when the phones' prices reach 4 figures) when they lack half the features a midrange phone like mine...

Nice background they chose.  Just black enough in the right places to hide a potential notch.  I swear, if it has one again... no, apple wouldn't do that.  Even they don't have enough courage to face up to the embarrassment they'd suffer if that happened.  I'm going to take a chance and say, nice job getting rid of it!  You made a mistake going for bezelless before it was possible and released an atrocity that was soon surpassed by "no-name" brands at half the price, but you cam back with a vengeance and showed them who the true design master is.  They may have no notch, but this has no notch, and still packs all the same iphone x goodies people can't live without for some reason.  Well done.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Here I am with my 200$ 6.4in phone, and it has all the features I need.

Reveal hidden contents

Headphones jack

microSD slot

Bezels

A 16:9 LCD with no missing parts

Fingerprint reader

Dual speakers

5,300mAh battery

Apple or not, I fail to see how people can justify more expensive phones (especially when the phones' prices reach 4 figures) when they lack half the features a midrange phone like mine...

Indeed, why get a iphone Xs when you can get an Nokia 6.1plus with most of what the X offers. Meanwhile expandable storage and headphonejack is still a thing on the Nokia

24 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Indeed, why get a iphone Xs when you can get an Nokia 6.1plus with most of what the X offers. Meanwhile expandable storage and headphonejack is still a thing on the Nokia

Is that Nokia running AndroidOne as well? Essentially a 'near stock' Android operating system? Definitely makes the phone more appealing that's for sure.

1 minute ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Is that Nokia running AndroidOne as well? Essentially a 'near stock' Android operating system? Definitely makes the phone more appealing that's for sure.

indeed it does. it also is about a third of the cost. slightly small battery. only 3060mah, though still enough to get you through the day. did i mention it has twice the Ram as the iphone X

android fanboies are salty cos their device can't even get to the latest update 

xD

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

indeed it does. it also is about a third of the cost. slightly small battery. only 3060mah, though still enough to get you through the day. did i mention it has twice the Ram as the iphone X

Good specs, although iOS inherently doesn't 'need' as much RAM as Android but it's still good to see Nokia is working on new products. They were stuck on Windows phone for a while there...

5 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

android fanboies are salty cos their device can't even get to the latest update

That's why I'd only get a Pixel or AndroidOne device. Android can be exploited and in my opinion Samsung and other companies take too long to patch. I like my phone getting new functionality, some people hate change, I try to embrace it. Keyword: 'try' xD

Just now, ZacoAttaco said:

That's why I'd only get a Pixel or AndroidOne device. Android can be exploited and in my opinion Samsung and other companies take too long to patch. I like my phone getting new functionality, some people hate change, I try to embrace it.

a troll comment got a legit response. followed. 

LOL 

Just now, mrchow19910319 said:

a troll comment got a legit response. followed. 

LOL 

Sorry can't tell sometimes xD

2 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Good specs, although iOS inherently doesn't 'need' as much RAM as Android but it's still good to see Nokia is working on new products. They were stuck on Windows phone for a while there...

"need" is subjective, but at least the extra ram prevents pagefiling to the SSD. doesnt matter how efficient the OS is when Chrome-chan gets hold of extra Ram

1 minute ago, ZacoAttaco said:

That's why I'd only get a Pixel or AndroidOne device. Android can be exploited and in my opinion Samsung and other companies take too long to patch. I like my phone getting new functionality, some people hate change, I try to embrace it.

you are not HIM are you????? 

cos you guys do look alike ... 

:thinking: 

5b88e13080978_ScreenShot2018-08-31at2_32_56PM.thumb.png.b99a9e4659919a634b6fd2bb88322427.png

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

*takes bait

hurr durr, value for money durr

hergl nergl more for the money, hurdl gurdle

with that kind of spelling I guess your android phone just got iOS's auto correct. 

damn it , always copy apple, always.

Just now, GoldenLag said:

"need" is subjective, but at least the extra ram prevents pagefiling to the SSD. doesnt matter how efficient the OS is when Chrome-chan gets hold of extra Ram

Chrome is so dang hungry, I'm using Firefox at the moment, still eats RAM but is not as bad as Chrome...yet xD

2 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

you are not HIM are you????? 

cos you guys do look alike ... 

:thinking:

Busted...? :/

definitely not

3 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Chrome is so dang hungry, I'm using Firefox at the moment, still eats RAM but is not as bad as Chrome...yet xD

im stuck to chrome. like anime, i cant leave Chrome-chan. soon im fated to be on Edge

Just now, GoldenLag said:

im stuck to chrome. like anime, i cant leave Chrom-chan. soon im fated to be on Edge

Edge?

Image result for willy wonka meme

You mean Internet Explorer 2.0?

6 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Edge?

Image result for willy wonka meme

You mean Internet Explorer 2.0?

yeah, you are right. im better to jump of the Edge into the Safari

i think we should get back on track before the gesta..... chough..... cleaning squad gets here.

i would have thought Apple would have reduced the Size of the Notch at least.

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

i would have thought Apple would have reduced the Size of the Notch at least.

I think the biggest thing I want is reintroducing Touch ID but from what I can tell...it's Face ID all the way now. I'd probably just go back to pass code to be honest, Touch ID is as good as it gets because it's both convenient and secure. Did they indicate they're going to have both the X and 8/8s alongside each other? The Touch ID is so convenient that I may just stick with the regular bezel style.

The notch is a pain but there's too much hardware in that little space, what is there like 3 or 4 little sensors and cameras in there?

5 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

I think the biggest thing I want is reintroducing Touch ID but from what I can tell...it's Face ID all the way now. I'd probably just go back to pass code to be honest, Touch ID is as good as it gets because it's both convenient and secure. Did they indicate they're going to have both the X and 8/8s alongside each other? The Touch ID is so convenient that I may just stick with the regular bezel style.

The notch is a pain but there's too much hardware in that little space, what is there like 3 or 4 little sensors and cameras in there?

tbh the screen to body ratio race is starting to hurt the actual handling of the phone. for me, the midrange phones with android one are the new flagships. 

8 hours ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

How profoundly boring. Maybe its all the copies with notches and lack of jack that have come out since crapple decided to be courageous, but I just don't see how people can even bother generating a care at this point, this will probably be the same phone, a little better processor that nobody but benchmarks can notice the increase in efficiency, with maybe 5% better camera setup, hooray. Hell oppo brings probably the only interesting phone this year, that renders that fuck ugly notch pointless. Can only hope samsung brings something fresh with the anniversary s10.

tbh all smart phone launches are boring. It's the same regardless if it's Apple or not.