What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

case. it's a beige POS that doesn't have enough space for my drives and graphics cards so it kinda spills out of my case. second (though i'm actually kind of proud) is my kleenex box which supports my 6870. my motherboard didn't have a second full length pcie slot so it's got an extender cable into an x1 slot.

In all honesty i love my ghetto spaghetti of a computer.

I don't like the color scheme of my Asus Sabertooth 990Fx, but I purchased mainly because a lot of people said it was very reliable and now I kinda wish I just went with the Crosshair v since it was red ans black just like every peripheral I have including my entire rig except my motherboard. :(

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

damn well there goes my bet

the solution to your problem is getting the community drivers, as the ASUS drivers are crap

I uninstalled almost every driver from my pc and re-installed the newest versions, it doesn't crackle as much anymore. only every 5-10mins, which may just be music and not the card.  Before it was every 3 seconds lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

The fans on my graphics cards. You're on idle, why are you so loud? 

My 3770k with the stock cooler

eeeek a stock cooler stay away :P

My Thermaltake V6 BlacX Edition terrible Cable management options

My Thermaltake V6 BlacX Edition terrible Cable management options

yea those side facing drive bay's aren't very cable management friendly

Mobo, HDD, or the triple-slot cooler on my GPU. Stupid and unnecessary for a 670, IMO.

EDIT: this, too.

The fans on my graphics cards. You're on idle, why are you so loud? 

My case, it is an imitation coolermaster case and needs to be either modded or replaced.  I don't which one yet.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Is that a Core 2 Duo T7500? and that isn't too bad lol

You should've had a little play around on my laptop when I had the original Celeron 585 in it :P

it's a T6600

One of my PowerColor 7970s it has a scratch on the Shroud of it that really bugs my OCD.

I uninstalled almost every driver from my pc and re-installed the newest versions, it doesn't crackle as much anymore. only every 5-10mins, which may just be music and not the card.  Before it was every 3 seconds lol

I doubt the crackling is from the music, go and use driversweep, and completely uninstall everything for that soundcard in safemode through driversweep, install drivers, might help a tad bit more

One of my PowerColor 7970s it has a scratch on the Shroud of it that really bugs my OCD.

You could put one on the otherside so symmetry is restored

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My case, if there's one place to not save a few bucks, it's the case. Big difference between a $35 case and a $50 case.

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

the mighty gt610 obviously although once my 660 has arrived it will be the motherboard which throttles if i go over 4.2ghz 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

My arctic cooler freezer 7 pro. It's big, fat, ugly and isn't very good :L

Oh, and my CiT vantage case, psu's at the top seem to prevent decent airflow.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

the stupid random colored LEDs on my mobo that I have to cover that don't match my blue based rig

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Stock H100i fans. Too freaking loud. I may replace them with some noctuas once I get some cash.

The lack of fans in my case... I should really invest in some fans (Though case only supports one 120mm intake and two 80mm exhaust fans).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

the non sleeved cables that goes with the chassis and other cables that are so hard to hide. 

as much as I can, i tried to make it look neat but if you look closely, there are some that are so hard to hide and sleeve. 

(check out my sig)  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

The PCB on my graphics card is blue while everything else is black and white.

Fractal R4 / intel i7 4770k / Gigabyte Z87X-OC / Noctua NH-C14 / Corsair AX850 PSU / Sapphire 7950 OC 3GB / 4x4GB Corsair dominatior platinum / 3TB and 2TB seagate barracuda HHD / 2x Samsung Evo 250GB

Abit IP35P. It has no support, it doesn't overclock well, it's too tight. Never buy hw from not-so-well-appreciated-brand....

The part I miss most: EVGA 8800GT. It was amazing. Sadly evga is out of my price range nowdays...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv