What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

My Asus P9 X79 Pro, under 2 years old and already dying on me. 

You better be kidding otherwise I'm going to have to bitch slap you :P

Sometimes it feels weak compared to my I3

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Mine would have to be my CPU. Its holding me back in most of the games I want to max out. I'm fine on storage, GPU is good, and Ram is whatever, but I play Battlefield with my CPU always maxxed out and it creates some nasty DPS dips.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Id have to say my corsair HX750 actually... everything looks PERFECT, and then the 24 pin cable is all rainbowy and whatnot where it connects to the motherboard. :(

Sometimes it feels weak compared to my I3

rofl I like it :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Id have to say my corsair HX750 actually... everything looks PERFECT, and then the 24 pin cable is all rainbowy and whatnot where it connects to the motherboard. :(

i feel your pain....also my most hated part is my bright blue patriot ram on my black and red build =/ the ram itself is freaking awesome......i just dont like the colour....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

my keyboard, its a £10 membrane from acer.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I also want to add the side window on my case. (Antec 1100) I HATE that its not a solid pane of plexi, and that it has those stupid fan mounts. 

Most hated part in my rig... The rig itself. I just did a big update to Haswell from a 1366 platform (basically everything but my GTX 580). However my old HAF 932 (one of the old ones before black powder coated interior) remains as my case. Its a great case, however with usb 3.0 and the innovations brought to computer cases definitely stands out as the one piece of my rig that needs an update. (I want to update, but I can't really justify going to a smaller case (I already have enough difficulty doing cable Management in this beast) and something like the 900D or 800D is alot to spend just to get USB 3.0 support on the front pannel. Side Note: I'd also like to replace my monitor (LG 23" IPS that has a purple line of stuck pixels) with a 27" panel.

Core i5 4670k | Z87 Sabertooth | Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB @  1866 MHz | EVGA GTX 580 Superclocked | Cooler Master HAF 932 | Corsair HX750 | Samsung 840 Pro 120 GB  | Western Digital  1 TB Black | Crucial M3 60GB | Corsair H100i

Most hated part in my rig... The rig itself. I just did a big update to Haswell from a 1366 platform (basically everything but my GTX 580). However my old HAF 932 (one of the old ones before black powder coated interior) remains as my case. Its a great case, however with usb 3.0 and the innovations brought to computer cases definitely stands out as the one piece of my rig that needs an update. (I want to update, but I can't really justify going to a smaller case (I already have enough difficulty doing cable Management in this beast) and something like the 900D or 800D is alot to spend just to get USB 3.0 support on the front pannel. Side Note: I'd also like to replace my monitor (LG 23" IPS that has a purple line of stuck pixels) with a 27" panel.

You should take a look at the Bit Phoenix Shinobi. 

Has to be the stock cooler under which runs my 3570k at stock speed. Hoping to get an NH-D14 soon.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

The stock Antec Lanboy Air fan in my case...  It's non PWM and the ONLY molex 4pin item in my build.   The Molex 4pin should DIE!

My Rigs (past and present)

The case fans in my rig are molex, so I cant use software to control them. (and they're very loud)

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

Pump is a little on the loud side, even when dialed down.... not really db wise but the tone can get annoying.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

My antec VP650. It's disgusting

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

• 4 weeks later...

All stock fans, from H100i and case, just too loud
Motherboard ugly brown PCB and on startup black screen with in lower right corner '99, 9C, A2' realy strange

Optical drive just makes much noise when a CD/DVD is in it
and the front dust filter of my case broke off first day

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 G45 • Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro series 8GB 1600MHz •  Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB • PSU: Corsair 860• Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65• Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 • Monitor: LG 23EA63 IPS • Case: Corsair Graphite  600t

2 different brands of GPU and an NZXT fan controller with a broken LCD screen.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

In my setup: keyboard, gosh why can't I find a mechanical one...

In my rig: HDD, loudest part, everything else is quieter than the noises that come trough the window even though I live in a relatively quiet place (but people seem to like cutting trees when I'm gaming ._. ), sadly SSD prices are still insane :L

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Stock cooler (it's real joke if you read this, AMD) and PSU (never thought of having a semi modular since I have an mAtx :( )

Edit: forgot to mention the WORST part, which isn't my membrane keyboard which isn't so bad: it's my screen

It's from 2000 and it has a resolution of (ugh, God this is embarassing...) 1024x768. It's not even 480p so when I used to play PS3 on it (because yes, it has Composite) it didn't have enough pixels to show everything so for instance, I didn't get to see the health percentage in BF3...

Here's the screen: http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/samsung-syncmaster-150-mp/4505-3174_7-1589038.html

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

My case, Corsair 800D has so bad airflow and I have a SLI setup :(

My RAM, i got it because it was dirt cheap.

But it runs pretty smooth and stuff.

Adata and Cnmemory

Adata you might have heard of, but not Cnmemory

And ofcourse the spacebar on my G110 keeps hanging sometimes, but that is my own fault.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme