What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

Everything.

To be honest it is actually not too bad.

Quote me to get a reply!

Decent cable management, and I bent the mobo pin when installing the cpu and when I tried to OC my cpu to 4.3 GHz it crashed...

CPUi5 4670K Cooler: ThermalTake Frio MoBo: Asus Maximus VI Hero RamRed Corsair Vengeance Pro 8 Gb 1866Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CUII CaseEnermax Red Ostrog GT Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120 Gb, HDD- 500 GB Seagate PSUSeasonic X660 (80+ Gold Certified)

That I can't fit it in the palm of my hand, jk but I'd like to have it on my desk.

Also it get's really dusty because I have cats, and because it's on the ground!

That the fans make weird noises @ 7 volts.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

My Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition Keyboard.. Jeezus, the keys are very hard to press..

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

My cable management.  It's a pain in the ass to organize any cables in my case, but since I hardly ever open it up it doesn't bother me very much.

The fact that my 240mm (or so) side fan can't fit because my H80i radiator gets in the way, and can't be installed nowhere other than the rear exhaust.

Spoiler

My lack of a SSD.

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Currently? My temporary 6770.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

my color scheme and i am unable to sli my 770 :( , also would be nice if i had a h100 for coolin xD

hellooooooooo

Dust, dust everywhere. I had 2 fans die on me already due to dust. Eventually I gave up on dust since the dust it's comming from my messy room and for the life of me I ain't cleaning it.

Also, back when I built this rig (like 5 years ago) I though "hmm this case it's only like 40 bucks and it will fit everything nicely, lets go with it" not thinking that having no dust filters would eventually lead to piles and piles of air cans and being paranoid checking for every little sound to hear that familiar failing fan sound.

In fact my next rig priority #1 it's a decent case with tons of dust filters, making sure I have negative air pressure, etc. Maybe even cleaning my fucking room for the first time in 10 years but that seems a bit drastic.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The fingerprints that created unremovable stains in the front of my node 304 and the dust that I have to remove from the filters (although thankfully I have filters so at least unlike with some case makers I don't have to clean the insides) 

Actually scratch that. My biggest complaint is that despite building an itx built my node 304 still doesn't fit in an empty backpack of mine. What i'm really looking forward to is the day some company releases a backpack sized case that can accomodate a 10 inch gpu (don't really mind the tradeoff for sfx psu) and 2 2.5 inch hard drives (an ssd and a regular hard drive). I would buy such a case in a heartbeat. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Dust, dust everywhere. I had 2 fans die on me already due to dust. Eventually I gave up on dust since the dust it's comming from my messy room and for the life of me I ain't cleaning it.

Also, back when I built this rig (like 5 years ago) I though "hmm this case it's only like 40 bucks and it will fit everything nicely, lets go with it" not thinking that having no dust filters would eventually lead to piles and piles of air cans and being paranoid checking for every little sound to hear that familiar failing fan sound.

In fact my next rig priority #1 it's a decent case with tons of dust filters, making sure I have negative air pressure, etc. Maybe even cleaning my fucking room for the first time in 10 years but that seems a bit drastic.

Step 1 buy dust filters now! 

Step 2 clean room every 3 months(shouldn't be to hard)

Step 3 "profit"

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

My 2nd hard drive is so loud when I turn my pc on, and only 4gb ram

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

My case is an antec DF-35 that has nooooo cable management wathsoever... and it have a side window

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

The dust filters, gonna order some custom ones that are magnetic so they're easier to clean  ($50)

The fact the side panel fan has a wire I cannot hide no matter what.]

My graphics card doesn't overclock as high as I would like.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

430 Watt PSU.

Video editing and some 3d work on an a8-5600k....

4.0 ghz on a stock cooler. 69+ celcius

500gb WD Caviar Blue when the 1tb version is only 4 dollars more.

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

My old HP case it is sad :(

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I can't be bothered cleaning it, the dust stands 4mm further out than the tip of the fan blades.

Heat when folding, it's like a personal heater lol and also the HDD sound is annoying.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones