What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

My PC case (generic black mid-tower cheapo case)

Intel stock cooler (I don't plan to OC, but it's kinda loud)

The ghetto-mounted cheapo 80mm exhaust fan (loud, can't change RPM due to motherboard being somewhat cheap (AsRock P67 Pro3 SE))

My monitor (17'' 1280x1024 ViewSonic VP171s)

My keyboard (wireless Logitech EX100 keyboard + mouse combo... Though the keyboard has served me well for +4 years. But mouse... Not so much)

My mouse (Attitude one Vintorez. Can't have it from cycling it's LEDs colors without switching the feature off, with the exception of mouse wheel, which can't be turned off at all)

And lastly, but only because of my extreme laziness:

My GPU (Asus 550 Ti. I have had a Gigabyte GTX 590 for like half a year, though I finally switched it few weeks ago, but decided to swap it to 550 Ti again to uninstall it's drivers to not interfere with 590 install. Still haven't done anything about it...)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

My case which is a nice full tower ATX Thermaltake but it's just old. Also my lack of a Graphics card right now. Actually I have a GFX card it's a super old  ATI x1950

"All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again."

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple." - Kerouac

Something is pretty loud. Have never investigated what it is.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I don't hate them but starting to dislike the RAM and hard drive, the RAM is good but 4GB is starting to get to the point where it isn't enough and the hard drive once again is good but at times it seems to bog down. I would like an SSD but right now I have more important things to spend money on

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Everything is being bottlenecked by a GTX 460 that has lifetime warranty. And I can't seem to fry the card to take advantage of the warranty..... embarrassing I know... 

this is what you do, you overclock it as high as it can go, then to some crypto mining problem solved.

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

this is what you do, you overclock it as high as it can go, then to some crypto mining problem solved.

Its already overclocked and running Folding@home time to time. 

I do need to get into crypto-currencies though... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Its already overclocked and running Folding@home time to time. 

I do need to get into crypto-currencies though... 

well I mean overvolt it to unsafe limits and put it under lots of load to fry it

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

My EVGA GTX550 Ti. It's a tad bit to loud and creates interference between my main sound card and embedded sound card.

my 550ti

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

I have no SSD and less than 20TB of storage

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

My computer heats up the room that it is in almost instantly. It seems to act as a fireplace when it is on full load. Even when I have one of the two windows in the room open and there is literally 5 inches of snow right outside, no amount of cooling seems to help it cool down.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

The case is awesomeballs, so that's fine.

Except there was no stock fan in the front so I put one in there from my old case. It's only a 2 pin fan so the fan controller LED for that fan doesn't light up even though it works.

The RAM is awesome. Overclocked and undervolted on stock timings.

My motherboard and CPU are pretty lacking in one of my favorite games, BeamNG Drive which is extremely CPU intensive. (The motherboard is an MSI Military Class II and it doesn't have fucking CPU voltage control even though it says it does.. So I can't pump as much out of the CPU as I really should be able to.)

My screens: I have no issues with the first one, the second one has just a VGA plug even though the pictures on Amazon showed a DVI and audio/speakers.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

...I don't know.. either the Intel Stock cooler or the fact it's running on a WideTech 750W generic PSU...

- i5-4670 - Kingston HyperX 16GB - GA-B85M-D3H - WideTech 80+ 750W - Galaxy GTX 760 2GB - CM Storm Scout 2 - Dell Ultra Sharp 1920x1080 -

For now I just hate my GPU. Saving up for a GTX780 Ti, though. I kinda suspect though that by the time I've saved up enough maybe the 880 will have been released.

not good enough/quiet cooling --> not having a core 2 quad.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

My PSU's  broken fan, and the faint buzzing noise my HDD makes when it's not spinning, it's the last thing in my pc that makes noise, if I get rid of it it'll be completely silent unless I put my ear on the case :3  :(  may replace it with a 500gb ssd, but idk yet

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Thats its not built and has been for months :(

that im always having to adjust my oc on the 3570k because of aus dumb weather pattens 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

The gold pieces on the Asus motherboard but with HUE LEDs installed they are hard to notice.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

my Core i3 -who need hyperthreading i need overcolcking

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

my unsleeved psu, looks like a rainbow.

Main: AMD Athlon X4 750K| Coolermaster Hyper TX3 EVO | Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-HD2 | 8GB Kingston 1333mhz | WD Caviar Green 1tb | Coolermaster N200 | OCZ coreXstream 500w | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB | |Kingston 3k ssd 128gb |

Still having a Mechanical Hard Drive in there. It's the only loud thing in my rig. Unfortunately my game library is too big to fit on SSD.

Mine would be that it needs power and I don't have a UPS.. The power goes out just like this morning, and when I wake up it there sitting all dormant.. (It was a lot quieter than usual since I run F@H at night.) Realistically though I'd probably say my 6870. It's still a decent card and will run a lot of games fairly well, but that Gig of Vram kind of kills it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society