I'm from china ! 我是中国大陆人,I have a matter

bilibili_up_MCZM

Hellow !  I like your's vedio in   www.bilibli.com (a china url)  ! Can you tell me how to link the YouTube in china ??? I live in Guangzhou!
I often watching your's vedio in this URL  LinusTechTips  Because This is only can watch your's vedio in China....

8 minutes ago, Leinad4400 said:

Do you have a VPN? If so, you'll be able to watch their YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips

You're in violation of the Community Standards though :/

Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

There's a whole law in China that forbids the access to YouTube...

Spoiler

0Etrh2k.png

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

20 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

There's a whole law in China that forbids the access to YouTube...

Reveal hidden contents

0Etrh2k.png

emmm ... I don't know why china can't link YouTube

27 minutes ago, Leinad4400 said:

Do you have a VPN? If so, you'll be able to watch their YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips

VPN is too xpensive ... and our ISP will ban VPN ......(I’m a Junior school student ...)

But .... why Hongkong can link the youtube ? china can't

Last I checked hong Kong operates differently from China. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

8 hours ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

VPN is too xpensive ... and our ISP will ban VPN ......(I’m a Junior school student ...)

只有香港网络是开放的。 大陆没戏/ 

https://www.expressrefer.com/

这个是个链接 能免费用一个月。你自己弄着玩吧 。

Edited by wkdpaul

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

3 hours ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

Political reasons. Pm me if you need more details on why. Short of it is that everything which could be used to criticize government and their actions is banned. Or could be used by opposition to deliver messages which show something else than pre-approved propaganda.

3 hours ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

Hongkong was British outpost until 1997. And it has retained partial independence. I think you can access western services and platforms like YouTube, but content is still partially censored.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

Hellow !  I like your's vedio in   www.bilibli.com (a china url)  ! Can you tell me how to link the YouTube in china ??? I live in Guangzhou!
I often watching your's vedio in this URL  LinusTechTips  Because This is only can watch your's vedio in China....

I'm sorry but YouTube, Google, and most of the related sites are blocked by the "Great Firewall of China", and many VPNs have been removed from the IOS store due to pressure from the CCP, Google is generally blocked due to their resistance to censoring, ironically, and because of that so is the Google play store,  China based appstores such as Huawei's, Xiaomi's depend on the CCP's support so they don't allow for any such VPN's, and the CCP has also almost completely crushed other VPN's, so as to keep "dangerous" ideas out of the minds of the Chinese people. Honestly, I am amazed that you were able to make your way onto this forum. So, I am sorry, but their is very little we can do, I really would love to help, but at the moment, I can't, at least not without putting you at direct risk esp. with Sesame credit and like programs in place. 

(通过谷歌翻译进行翻译)对不起,YouTube,谷歌以及大多数相关网站都被“中国防火墙”阻止,并且由于中共,Google的压力,许多VPN已经从IOS商店中删除 由于他们对于审查的抵制,讽刺的是,由于谷歌Play商店也是如此,中国的小公司如华为,小米依赖于中共的支持,所以他们不允许任何这样的VPN,而中共 也几乎完全摧毁了其他VPN,从而将“危险”的想法排除在中国人的头脑之外。 老实说,我很惊讶你能够进入这个论坛。 所以,我很抱歉,但他们很少能够做到,我真的很乐意帮助,但此刻,我不能,至少在没有把你置于直接风险的情况下尤其如此。 与芝麻信贷和喜欢的程序。

Edited by Wh0_Am_1
Minor grammatical corrections. edit 2 translations via Google translate added.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

3 hours ago, aki adaki said:

Last I checked hong Kong operates differently from China. 

It does, for now but that is quickly changing, though much slower than was anticipated, but still for the moment the only part of "province of China" that has guaranteed access to such info as of this moment is Taiwan, and Xi Jinping has promised the Chinese people that he will "reclaim" Taiwan by 2020, whether that will happen is yet to be seen since that will incur a full on conflict with the USA. 

尽管目前这种情况正在迅速发生变化,但速度比预期的要慢得多,但目前为止,保证获得此类信息的“中国省份”的唯一部分仍然是台湾,而习近平已经 承诺中国人将在2020年之前“重新夺回”台湾,这是否会发生,因为这将导致与美国的冲突。
Edited by Wh0_Am_1
Translation added, altered translation so as to improve accuracy.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Snip

Edited by Wh0_Am_1
Incorrect info 信息不正确

6 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

It probably already is, and probably has been for a long time, he/she probably is travelling.

nah it is not. it is just slower. not banned. 

but obviously all the youtube links are dead. 

4 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

只有香港网络是开放的。 大陆没戏/ 

https://www.expressrefer.com/refer-friend?referrer_id=9120004&utm_campaign=referrals&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=referral_dashboard

这个是个链接 能免费用一个月。你自己弄着玩吧 。

大陆人! 很棒!我不用敲英文了233~

2 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

It probably already is, and probably has been for a long time, he/she probably is travelling.

????? I stay Guangzhou~

2 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

nah it is not. it is just slower. not banned. 

but obviously all the youtube links are dead. 

China ISP use something to baned YouTube(like kill the DNS!!!!)  

I can confirm the forum isn't banned in China, or at least it wasn't in November of 2017 when i was there! xD

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

NO!!!!!!! If LTT'BBS baned in china .... how can I link this (but the network delay is to BIG!!!!! 300ms) 

49 minutes ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

they banned a lot of stuff. 

9 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

Good point, didn't think about that... mods pls have mercy

8 hours ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

The CCP has installed a network that blocks YouTube and other American social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and etc. So that they can control and regulate what info makes it way into China, the western social media websites that do make their way into China are forced to censor, and meet a plethora of nasty requirements. On top of that they monitor your internet traffic and are building systems to control your life based on what website you visit, what friends you have, and what products you purchase. So even if you tried to get YouTube working and even succeeded at routing it through a proxy or something, it could very easily come back to bite you if you ever wanted to say leave the nation some day or get faster internet, get a better loan, and etc. Another thing is the CCP wants to protect it's social media from foreign competition, so when it comes down to it there are 2 major webs, the Chinese Web and the web that the rest of the world uses, the world can access the Chinese web, but unless you hold a major political office, travel to Hong Kong, or Taiwan, or find a way to by pass the CCP's network, you can not access the majority of the world wide web from China. And that is a tragedy, but I understand why, he whom controls the mind of the people controls the nation.

(翻译通过谷歌翻译)中共已经安装了阻止YouTube和其他美国社交媒体网站,如Facebook,Twitter等网络,以便他们可以控制和规范什么信息进入中国,西方社交媒体网站进入中国的途径被迫审查,并且遇到过多的恶劣要求。最重要的是,他们监控您的互联网流量,并根据您访问的网站,您拥有的朋友以及您购买的产品,构建控制您生活的系统。所以,即使你试图让YouTube工作,甚至成功地通过代理或其他途径获得成功,如果你有一天想离开这个国家或者获得更快的互联网,获得更好的贷款,它可能会很容易地回来咬你等等。另一件事是中共希望保护它的社交媒体免受外来竞争的影响,所以当它涉及到它时,有两个主要网站,中国网站和世界其他地方使用的网站,世界可以访问中国的网络,但除非你担任重要政治职务,前往香港或台湾,或者想办法绕过中共的网络,否则你无法从中国访问大部分的万维网。这是一场悲剧,但我明白为什么控制人民思想的人控制着这个国家。

6 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

The CCP has installed a network that blocks YouTube and other American social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and etc. So that they can control and regulate what info makes it way into China, the western social media websites that do make their way into China are forced to censor, and meet a plethora of nasty requirements. On top of that they monitor your internet traffic and are building systems to control your life based on what website you visit, what friends you have, and what products you purchase. So even if you tried to get YouTube working and even succeeded at routing it through a proxy or something, it could very easily come back to bite you if you ever wanted to say leave the nation some day or get faster internet, get a better loan, and etc. Another thing is the CCP wants to protect it's social media from foreign competition, so when it comes down to it there are 2 major webs, the Chinese Web and the web that the rest of the world uses, the world can access the Chinese web, but unless you hold a major political office, travel to Hong Kong, or Taiwan, or find a way to by pass the CCP's network, you can not access the majority of the world wide web from China. And that is a tragedy, but I understand why, he whom controls the mind of the people controls the nation.

(翻译通过谷歌翻译)中共已经安装了阻止YouTube和其他美国社交媒体网站,如Facebook,Twitter等网络,以便他们可以控制和规范什么信息进入中国,西方社交媒体网站进入中国的途径被迫审查,并且遇到过多的恶劣要求。最重要的是,他们监控您的互联网流量,并根据您访问的网站,您拥有的朋友以及您购买的产品,构建控制您生活的系统。所以,即使你试图让YouTube工作,甚至成功地通过代理或其他途径获得成功,如果你有一天想离开这个国家或者获得更快的互联网,获得更好的贷款,它可能会很容易地回来咬你等等。另一件事是中共希望保护它的社交媒体免受外来竞争的影响,所以当它涉及到它时,有两个主要网站,中国网站和世界其他地方使用的网站,世界可以访问中国的网络,但除非你担任重要政治职务,前往香港或台湾,或者想办法绕过中共的网络,否则你无法从中国访问大部分的万维网。这是一场悲剧,但我明白为什么控制人民思想的人控制着这个国家。

HHH, I buy a VPN to link youtube ..... BUT ...china ISP will kill VPN (baned IP )

4 minutes ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

HHH, I buy a VPN to link youtube ..... BUT ...china ISP will kill VPN (baned IP )

Can you try using the Tor browser and download a VPN using that? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

Can you try using the Tor browser and download a VPN using that? 

There is an idea.

1 hour ago, bilibili_up_MCZM said:

Yeah, once again, the CCP doesn't want you to get around their filters, they crush and block VPNs, they want to brainwash you, and they want you to be a robot and build the economy so that they can increase their influence, and control over the world's population, So yes VPNs are a no go, but you might be able to get through with Tor, if you can find, and download it. Tor is a browser maintained by the US Navy to allow for communication with people whom live under the rule of hostile and evil regimes, it encrypts multiple layers, and then masks your IP it is like a more secure version of a VPN, the only issues that you may face slower speeds, due to the many layers of secure encryption, but probably the greatest issue is finding the browser itself and downloading it.

(翻译通过谷歌翻译)是的,中共不希望你绕过他们的过滤器,他们粉碎和阻止虚拟专用网,他们想洗脑,他们希望你成为一个机器人,并建立经济,以便 他们可以增加他们的影响力,并控制世界上的人口,所以是VPN是不行的,但是如果你能找到并下载它,你或许能够通过Tor。 Tor是一个由美国海军维护的浏览器,可以与处于敌对和邪恶政权统治下的人进行交流,它可以对多层进行加密,然后掩盖你的IP,就像一个更安全的VPN版本,唯一的问题是 由于多层安全加密,您可能会面临较慢的速度,但最大的问题可能是找到浏览器本身并下载它。

US number 1 China Number 2 :)

CPU i7-7700k 5.5GHz Delidded GPU MSI 1060 6GB ARMOR OCV1 +335/+1000 RAM 16GB 2x8 Corsair Vengeance WLED 2400/3000 C14 COOLER Corsair H100i v1 BOARD MSI Z270 SLI SSD Samsung 960 Evo 250G, x3 2T Samsung 860 Evo HDD WDB 4T, WDB 1T PSU EVGA 650GQ80+M CASE Cougar PanzerS                                                                           

CPU i7-10700k GPU MSI RTX 2080 Duke POS RAM 32GB 2x16 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200/3600 CL14 COOLER CM MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Push/Pull BOARD MSI MEG Z490 Ace SSD 980 Pro 500G, 860 Evo 1T PSU EVGA 1000P2 CASE Phanteks Enthoo Luxe TG Black

CPU Pentium G4600 GPU MSI GTX 1080 Armor OCV1 +100/+400 RAM 8GB 2x4 G.SKILL Aegis 2133/3000 CL16 COOLER Corsair H100i v1 BOARD MSI H110M Pro-VD-Plus SSD 860 Evo 1T HDD WDB 500G, WDB 1T PSU EVGA 430W Bronze CASE Deepcool Tesseract/ VIVO

SERVERS i5-3470, i5-3470, i5-4590 GPUS MSI 750Ti 4GB, BFG GTS 250 1GB, GTX 690 RAMS 3x 16GB 2x8 1866 C8 PSUS 2x EVGA 1000T2 COOLERS Stock, Stock, Custom Loop BOARDS Intel, Intel, EVGA Classified SSD x3 860 250G HDDS I don't care to list CASES Optiplex, Optiplex, 2000s Water Case

560HP/607TQ E85 198MPH2000 Audi S4 2.7Bi-Turbo with K04/RS6 Inlets SRM -  DAZ Tune - 2.8L N/A DOHC Heads  -APB Block - Mahle Pistions - JHM Racing H-beam Rods - TheTuner Manifolds - 3.5in to 3in Exhaust with Magnaflow Dual Box - Dual Titanium Exhaust Tips - SAI CNC Delete - S4 Modified Airbox - 85MM Maf- RS4 Intake Manifold p&p RS4 Y-pipe - RS4 Bi-pipes - RS4 Fuel Rail - A8 TTB - Billet Divertervalves - Silicone Hose Everything - SRMv4 Intercoolers - Clutch Fan Delete/Block off - Power Steering Light Pully - FluidAmper - Billet Cam gears - V8 Cam Bolts - ABS Relocate - VW Diesel Oil Pump