HP thinks they can enter the phone market(HAHAHAHH no)

brownninja97

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57616260-94/hp-reportedly-plans-to-launch-new-smartphones/

screen-shot-2012-09-14-at-10-54-53_610x3

they tried but they are going to fail, the world loves touch screen, to take that away is a bad move.

Once again they are trying to create a new OS, which failed the first time, it failed the second. and no third time isnt a charm today, they will fail again. They want to make a phone worth between $200-$250. I highly doubt that they are going to get many sales unless they pull some miracle. The specs for these phones hasnt been shown but i doubt they are going to be any good.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Surely this isn't true...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Didn't they already try? I mean, my mom had their tablet and I wanted to shoot the damn thing!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I don't think that they will do a good job at this.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

What is this lie

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

You're kidding, right HP? Please tell me this is like, an early April 1st joke.

W1PKzz1.gif

The devices are said to be aimed at emerging markets and cost between $200 and $250 without a contract.

HP, let me introduce you to 2013: http://www.motorola.com/us/shop-all-mobile-phones-1/Moto-G/moto-g-pdp.html

The Moto G is only $180 and it's a pretty damn good phone for the price. Come on HP.

COMIC SANS

Where does it say they're taking away touch screens? I don't see that anywhere in the article, then again I might be blind. Surely HP wouldn't be stupid enough to launch a phone as ugly as the one in the OP at this day and age. If they're gonna try it you can be damn sure that they will make a proper effort towards it, because believe it or not big corporations are not stupid and they will not spend several million dollars developing and producing a product that no one will buy. They DO in fact have common sense and a market research department.

lol those concept seem so 2008 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

You're kidding, right HP? Please tell me this is like, an early April 1st joke.

W1PKzz1.gif

HP, let me introduce you to 2013: http://www.motorola.com/us/shop-all-mobile-phones-1/Moto-G/moto-g-pdp.html

The Moto G is only $180 and it's a pretty damn good phone for the price. Come on HP.

See this is the shit that happens when you stop posting news.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Where does it say they're taking away touch screens? I don't see that anywhere in the article, then again I might be blind. Surely HP wouldn't be stupid enough to launch a phone as ugly as the one in the OP at this day and age. If they're gonna try it you can be damn sure that they will make a proper effort towards it, because believe it or not big corporations are not stupid and they will not spend several million dollars developing and producing a product that no one will buy. They DO in fact have common sense and a market research department.

Hp have fucked up before and they will do it again because they currently have the "fuck the police logic"

Listen if you care.

Those phones in the pictures just look like that shitty old Palm Pre phone that failed horribly along with its OS

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Hp have fucked up before and they will do it again because they currently have the "fuck the police logic"

that an a shit load of money in the enterprise side of things

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

that an a shit load of money in the enterprise side of things

I'm sorry guys but you just can't look at it like that. They're not going out there just to waste a ton of money and they are not stupid. If they were stupid they would not exist nor would they be able to post a net income of 1.4 billion dollars for Q3 2013.

I'm sorry guys but you just can't look at it like that. They're not going out there just to waste a ton of money and they are not stupid. If they were stupid they would not exist nor would they be able to post a net income of 1.4 billion dollars for Q3 2013.

like i said they have a bunch of money in the enterprise side of thing but most of its consumer product are either crap or a better version of that product already exist just look at the chromebook 11 disaster that's stuff you should caught in testing. yeah they can have have good stuff to like its printer since i have one 4 in 1 more that 5 years old and is still rock solid but again that a product tailored more at the enterprise class 

Why don't they buy Blackberry?

and kill it even more? Did you not hear about WebOS?

Praise Duarte!

o6p3.png

This.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

"trying to create a new OS"

when did HP create a new OS ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

HP reportedly plans to introduce several 6- and 7-inch phablets. The devices are said to be aimed at emerging markets and cost between $200 and $250 without a contract.

inb4 960x540 res and dual core terribleness.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

"trying to create a new OS"

when did HP create a new OS ?

A while back, it didnt go very well. I think it was 2010.

Listen if you care.

If this had a half qwerty I'd get it in a heart beat. My favourite phone of all time is the HTC Touch Dual 850

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

A market dominated by Samsung and Apple..being contended with the company more known to make so-so prebuilt PCs and printers. Yeah, and Sonic burgers will suddenly become 5-star quality.

A while back, it didnt go very well. I think it was 2010.

u mean palm ?

they didnt create it they just bought it

and handled it horribly

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.