In Win Launches the A1, a mITX case.

The Benjamins
3 minutes ago, Grockle88 said:

its a person on psn, i was curious because of the name of your teamspeak server

Oh no, its just a short version of my last name.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I guess they dropped the wooden lid. Too many mistaken identifies and too much bread stuffed in the case.

I think it's nice to see the established case makers do proper ITX cases. But what is up with that gawdy plastic base? Still looks like a cheap hipster bread basket.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

4 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

One cool thing is on the top is has a built in Wireless charger for phones in the center indicated by the circle.

I like the size, lighting and the tool-less glass panel, But i wish they had the wood top like it was first seen at CES.

It also comes with a 600w PSU (looks like a SFX), and has 4 120mm fan spots 2 on the bottom, 1 in the rear, and 1 on the side.

The volume is 21L,VGA Card Length: 300mm, CPU Heatsink Height :160mm, more info in the links below.

Wccftech-In-Win-A1-series-1-740x403.jpg

Wccftech-In-Win-A1-series-2.jpg

https://wccftech.com/in-win-introduces-the-a1-series-of-mini-itx-enclosures/

https://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/a1/

Price?

30 minutes ago, DanielMDA said:

Price?

no price has been announced. I am expecting around $100. (keep in mind it has a SFX 600w PSU in it)

sure, now cut the volume in half and il really like it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

6 hours ago, SC2Mitch said:

Will the GPU even breathe under that? Or is there a fan (that black shroud) 

If its anything like the Lian Li PC-Q21 I have, yes, very easily as there will be ventilations holes there (or for my case, a fan mount, which doubles as ventilation holes when a dual slot card is installed). 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

20 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

sure, now cut the volume in half and il really like it

10L is really small are their any ITX caes that can take a full size GPU in that size?

Wow that's fugly.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, The Benjamins said:

10L is really small are their any ITX caes that can take a full size GPU in that size?

DanCase A4, Loque ghost, and more like those

anyway, 21L without any watercooling support? no thanks! :P

14 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

Toaster is 10-11 liters, it could if i cut a little bit from the GPU side. i got close to putting a Saphire 280x TriX in there, it would fit if i cut a little bit of metal, but i opted for a tiny 1050TI because it would breath better in there

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Tenelia said:

Your link is raising a Phishing and malware flag on Web of Trust and my Cloudflare proxy host.

No idea why is that, I just used your link and went manually to find the A1 and it's the exact same address.

EDIT: NVM, there is a slight difference though I did not get any flags.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

AT "IN WIN" HEADQUARTERS...

"Ok, we need to showcase the absolute best our new A1 case can look!"

Sooo...stock intel cooler and a shitload of RGB yeah?

Wccftech-In-Win-A1-series-2.jpg

Job Done.

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

Imagine if RGB wasn't the most important thing. Then we could have had a nice looking case also with a nice looking base instead of a ugly transparent plastic base! 

All for that maximum rgb-ness I guess. 

35 minutes ago, Tenelia said:

This should be the official company website: https://www.in-win.com/

Your link is raising a Phishing and malware flag on Web of Trust and my Cloudflare proxy host.

https://www.inwin-style.com/ was used before https://www.in-win.com/ was updated the same, I didn't know that they updated the old site. but both are official in-win websites.

On 2018-05-08 at 7:22 AM, porina said:

I like it... but I also said to myself, no more systems! But what if they were smaller systems... :D 

It’s not that much smaller! It’s like the size of an mATX case but half the height, and 4 times the price!

15 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

It’s not that much smaller! It’s like the size of an mATX case but half the height, and 4 times the price!

When you have the number of towers around the house that I have around, it helps! Also it comes with PSU so that'll be one fewer thing to buy.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

On 5/8/2018 at 8:13 PM, VegetableStu said:

you can't compare with those, they have the GPU orientated to the flattest profile using a riser ._.

You mean like the Ncase M1? That thing costs around $200

Everyone saying $100 is severely underestimating the cost of this case. Between Anodized aluminum, an integrated 600w PSU and a a convenient Qi charger, this case will most likely be over the $200 mark ( I had a much longer comment listing out specifics but it got deleted because I'm an idiot so I'm shortening it)

I do wonder about how close the fans are to the bottom, and exactly how much gap in height there is along the edges. There appears to be enough horizontal space (each fan has 3 sides it can grab air from) but the total volume will be determined by how much vertical opening there is. Probably wont be too bad, though if there's no dust filter down there, the GPU is gonna take the brunt of the dust.

Also is it me or does the black case still have the white/gray bottom fan portion? This looks odd to me

image.png.901263935670745d7997eff43dd65d29.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 5/8/2018 at 1:56 PM, The Benjamins said:

no price has been announced. I am expecting around $100. (keep in mind it has a SFX 600w PSU in it)

If this article is to be believed...

https://wccftech.com/in-win-introduces-the-a1-series-of-mini-itx-enclosures/

It’ll be $169.99. Pre-order on May 15th, targeted to start shipping May 30th. 

19 hours ago, JAKEBAB said:

Kinda gives off a Sony Vaio Retro type vibe which i can dig.

At least you see something in this case! All I see is a basic black box, in fact most cases these days just look like basic black boxes. The clear base is an interesting choice, it’s as if InWin is trying their hardest to stand out from the ocean of basic black boxes (to the point of sabotaging themselves, because everyone just wants a basic black box clearly). 

I gotta say that I am stoked that I bought the DeepCool Steam Castle case, since every case from 2018 just looks like a basic black box! R.I.P. case design. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2018 at 8:46 AM, SC2Mitch said:

image.png.c441febc47a1f3431364965bb2b45300.png

Will the GPU even breathe under that? Or is there a fan (that black shroud) 

Yes, there is space for 2x 120mm fans underneath that comes with a filter

Wonder if one of you can help me... noticed the 370-i Asus board in their trailer video being used with the underglow RGB lights... However, the lights require 12V power (according to their manual) and that board can only can supply 5V... Is this just bull-shit advertising or is there some way they are pulling this off???? Or can that motherboard power the lights? Hardware Canucks also did a video on this case and said that becuase the motherboard had a RGB header "which is perfect, for this case" yet it is also only shown in his video with the lights set to the stick blue when being powered by sata... CAN ANYONE HELP PLZZZ???