Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
23 minutes ago, Eibe said:

Where is the "...for now" part?

Until I learn a language that is unknown by both the mods and Google Translate... :P

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Until I learn a language that is unknown by both the mods and Google Translate... :P

You better start working on the Voynich manuscript then!!!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

2 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

You better start working on the Voynich manuscript then!!!

I don't think I have the patience to learn something that even AI failed to decipher. I was thinking Egyptian hieroglyphs but then Champollion is dead and I don't know French so I'll stick to the few curse words my Chinese and Indian classmates taught me back in college. xD

Maybe then I'll have the patience to learn a new language. It's bad that even Klingon can be translated by Bing. 

5 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

@Crunchy Dragon, he sold you out, now I know what the charge from you guys was actually for.

Actually, it funds our emergency cheese collection. In case of emergency. Who knows, there may be a cheese shortage.

If there is, we want to control as much of the world's cheese as possible so we can rule the world in the event of a global cheese shortage.

It also funds our R&D for our moongoing project. Also for cheese. The moon is made of cheese after all.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Actually, it funds our emergency cheese collection. In case of emergency. Who knows, there may be a cheese shortage.

If there is, we want to control as much of the world's cheese as possible so we can rule the world in the event of a global cheese shortage.

It also funds our R&D for our moongoing project. Also for cheese. The moon is made of cheese after all.

It better be muenster cheese. 

1 minute ago, Dylanc1500 said:

It better be muenster cheese. 

It honestly doesn't matter to us. We just need to control over 50% of the world's cheese in order to own a majority, and therefore be better off in the event of a cheese shortage.

This was well thought-out.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

It honestly doesn't matter to us. We just need to control over 50% of the world's cheese in order to own a majority, and therefore be better off in the event of a cheese shortage.

This was well thought-out.

Oh it will when it all falls out you guys will be fighting over what cheese goes to whom. Next thing you know you have mods throwing wheels of cheese at each other's heads and calling for anarchy, saying that Swiss should be the main cheese. Then another group will come about calling for Gouda while some weird group will be off to the side eating bricks of velveeta. 

7 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

No wonder the good kinds of Mozzarella cheese are so expensive :dry:

3 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

Oh it will when it all falls out you guys will be fighting over what cheese goes to whom. Next thing you know you have mods throwing wheels of cheese at each other's heads and calling for anarchy, saying that Swiss should be the main cheese. Then another group will come about calling for Gouda while some weird group will be off to the side eating bricks of velveeta. 

The Swiss cheese will never be the "main cheese", it'll sit by the sidelines and keep track of everyone's money.

Like I said, we don't care what kind of cheese we have. It'll be communist anyway, so it doesn't even really matter.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

The Swiss cheese will never be the "main cheese", it'll sit by the sidelines and keep track of everyone's money.

Like I said, we don't care what kind of cheese we have. It'll be communist anyway, so it doesn't even really matter.

Ya that's probably for the best.

Ah, so all cheese wheel will be mandated to have a red rind.

IMG_0168.JPG.b3b9bbfc1dd0308337f7d4ad5a75deb6.JPG

On 5/10/2018 at 12:40 PM, wkdpaul said:

So, who needs to get banned on the Discord channel???

Hide contents

discordmods.PNG.fb48fa4d2bfb3791a58fb21320102684.PNG

Discord needs to ban itself from Discord due to their theoretically terrible privacy practices.

13 hours ago, Eibe said:

Where is the "...for now" part?

15 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Man I was "this close" but nah I'm a law abiding forum member :)

(Joke)

Dispatch to Mod Team,

Suspected LTT meme counterfeiter has shown up on the LTT Forums near your location xD.

Engage when ready, over.

(/Joke)

:D.

12 hours ago, Dylanc1500 said:

snip

Quick, gotta grab all the cheese before the mods copyright their cheese design xD.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

17 hours ago, W-L said:

Waiting and ready for use ;)

Related image

15 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

tenor.gif.bca3804811f7abde73b3c5285e9ece21.gif

15 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

6bK6x0u.gif

Man, these all remind me of the idea I believe I once pitched @wkdpaul but I've never gotten around to it

Back when we had a lot of 10001011101001001 spam bots flooding the forums (probably like ten months ago) I had this sudden epiphany of the scene in Inglorious Bastards where they captured the German solider and all the Bastards are standing around him, and Brad Pitt is talking to the German, but in the video/gif all the faces would be replaced with Moderator pictures and the German would be the Default Photo (back when it wasnt a letter based off your name) and the "Bear Jew" would come out and kill the spam bot (TBD who that exact mod would be, maybe Luke just for the Luls)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Back when we had a lot of 10001011101001001 spam bots flooding the forums (probably like ten months ago)

Back in late 2016 I think there are quite the spammers who made threads in Arabic to advertise their appliance repair shops. Then in 2017 I remember a man from Florida who made a thread on how to stay safe online but posted his exact street address in his profile. 

9 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

(Joke)

Dispatch to Mod Team,

Suspected LTT meme counterfeiter has shown up on the LTT Forums near your location xD.

Engage when ready, over.

(/Joke)

:D.

Here's me thinking something similar when I was pitching @TheRandomness to change my LTT handle something similar to his. 

9 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Here's me thinking something similar when I was pitching @TheRandomness to change my LTT handle something similar to his. 

What is this? Conspiracy to overthrow the mod team?

@wkdpaul quick, grab the Mjölnir banhammer xD!

/joke

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

*BANNED*

Your honor, the people would like to call Linus G Sebastian to the witness stand xD.

4 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Your honor, the people would like to call Linus G Sebastian to the witness stand xD.

Denied. The people are incorrect and will be banned forthwith.

Sounds like dictatorsh... ahem rightful democracy! Long live Crunchy Dragon!

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

4 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

What @Eibe said!

Henceforth the forum shall be known as The People's Republic of Crunchy Banned Dragons xD.

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

What @Eibe said!

Henceforth the forum shall be known as The People's Republic of Crunchy Banned Dragons xD.

There is no "People's republic" smh this is by no means for "the people". It's all for me.