Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Not sure if i've posted this already in this thread. This is from my old english textbook

@EcoBoost

Well my mom is one of the worst drivers I know :P

System: Thinkpad T460

I'll also add that i got that assignment when i was in a group with three girls..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Gave car throttle another chance on facebook yesterday. Stopped following them again today..

I just got this feeling from that community

QWmG11I.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

automatic_transmissions_.jpg

how many of you will join me in an epic crusade to nissan's hq and tell them to imediately rid the world of the horrible things they call wagons? (hint*hint* reffering to my mothers nissan primera diesel... it breaks all the time (all service history is legit 100% followed up) and yet every thing breaks all the time, its currently got a big oil leak that no one can find)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I'll also add that i got that assignment when i was in a group with three girls..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IMG_0156.jpg

daelim-roadwin-r-125-fi-1.jpg

2011_Honda_CBR125R_orange_gray_Motosalon

Aprilia_RS125_L-side.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

how many of you will join me in an epic crusade to nissan's hq and tell them to imediately rid the world of the horrible things they call wagons? (hint*hint* reffering to my mothers nissan primera diesel... it breaks all the time (all service history is legit 100% followed up) and yet every thing breaks all the time, its currently got a big oil leak that no one can find)

Only if we convince them to start making the b12 sunny coupé again but in rear wheel drive

4802702627_6ab9991981_o.jpg

This is why Haynes is an awesome company

8892.jpg

Only if we convince them to start making the b12 sunny coupé again but in rear wheel drive

Whaaaat... Never seen one...

mini-litechop.jpg3

Looks just as cool if not cooler than an AE86

whaaat?

But fwd tho

System: Thinkpad T460

thats a deal!

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Whaaaat... Never seen one...

Looks just as cool if not cooler than an AE86

whaaat?

I'm in love with it. Unfortunately i'd have to convert it to rear wheel drive if i bought one (FWD only)

thats a deal!

Awesome xD

This is why Haynes is an awesome company

%7Boption%7Dhttps://s3-eu-west

have you seen their other books? (how to s3x, how to do maintanence of yor female and how to fix your baby....)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Most car project owners will sell it eventually. I've heard a ton of people say "I'll never sell it" But then they sell it after a year to fund another project.

Personally i'll probably sell most of the ones i get after a while. Or put some into storage like jay leno

Yeah, that's why I keep an open mind. I don't intend to sell the project mustang. Mostly because I don't ever expect somebody to legitimately want to buy it from me, especially if they know me. And because I intend to build it up in a way that I'm content with it. I'm already not a power hungry moron person and just want something that I like the design of, drives and rides nice, and makes "enough" power.

I think at most if it ever came to a point where I couldn't drive it anymore, for whatever reason, I'd take it to a range and fill it with tannerite and just unload.

51HSKE7P68L._SS500_.jpg

Haynes-Manual-Death-Star-DS-1-Orbital-Ba

Yeah, that's why I keep an open mind. I don't intend to sell the project mustang. Mostly because I don't ever expect somebody to legitimately want to buy it from me, especially if they know me. And because I intend to build it up in a way that I'm content with it. I'm already not a power hungry moron person and just want something that I like the design of, drives and rides nice, and makes "enough" power.

I think at most if it ever came to a point where I couldn't drive it anymore, for whatever reason, I'd take it to a range and fill it with tannerite and just unload.

Bury it like al bundy did with his dodge xD

Bury it like al bundy did with his dodge xD

But then someone might find it and the hookers and block of coke in the trunk. D:

But then someone might find it and the hookers and block of coke in the trunk. D:

quicklime and concrete my friend.. quicklime and concrete. Trust me. I used to own a benz. I know these things

quicklime and concrete my friend.. quicklime and concrete. Trust me. I used to own a benz. I know these things

Was there hookers and coke in the trunk? :P

Was there hookers and coke in the trunk? :P

I admit nothing

In other news, Magnus Walker crashed one of his Porsches today. He's fine, but the same can't be said of the car.

CNMbvibW8AEet-z.jpg

CNMv7S-WgAA1HEh.jpg

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

GUILTY!

fogetaboutit or you'll be sleepin' with the fishies. Capiche