FCC Live Stream

NumLock21

FCC LIve Stream. They will talk about other stuffs and what everyone is here for Net Neutraility.

Starts at 10:30 Eastern Time / 7:30 Pacific

https://www.fcc.gov/general/live

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Captions: Speaking Foreign Language

Great... guess we will wait on the translator

14 hours ago, SC2Mitch said:

-snip-

It's one thing to say he is corrupt but to wish harm on the dude, jeez. How to make your side look shitty: step one.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I watching in class

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 minute ago, Eduard the weeb said:

I watching in class

Same 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

It's one thing to say he is corrupt but to wish harm on the dude, jeez. How to make your side look shitty: step one.

He's a literal sack of shit who's contributed literally nothing positive at all, hope he gets everything that comes to him. (Although my opinion is heavily based on politics but let's not walk down this road, I'm willing to leave it at that)

3 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I don't condone violence. But he is pretty much setting a precedent for the entire world to not have net neutrality.   

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

Is there any list of the claims this Ajit Pai guy make about how net neutrality is bad? And how removing it can help? Just want to get the whole picture of this debate. If the list can have a fact check too that would be great!

Just now, Devin92 said:

Is there any list of the claims this Ajit Pai guy make about how net neutrality is bad? And how removing it can help? Just want to get the whole picture of this debate. If the list can have a fact check too that would be great!

Watch Paul and Wendel's videos.

22 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

I watching in class

same, It would be great if the schools automatically let us watch it in class since it is actually important.

Has anyone else noticed that the top of Ajit Pai's head looks like the top of Barry b. benson's head from the bee movie?

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

2 minutes ago, Devin92 said:

In his mind, he doesn't need any claims. He was told what to do by Trump and his former employer Verizon.

10 minutes ago, goodtofufriday said:

I don't condone violence. But he is pretty much setting a precedent for the entire world to not have net neutrality.   

The internet is not as US centered as you might believe.

12 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

He's a literal sack of shit who's contributed literally nothing positive at all, hope he gets everything that comes to him. (Although my opinion is heavily based on politics but let's not walk down this road, I'm willing to leave it at that)

You don't have to like him but making statements like that doesn't do much to attract people to your side, it usually does the opposite.

I'm all for NN but seriously, learn to have some rationality.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

It's 12 in the morning here and I'm about to sleep. I'll probably wake up to my Twitter feed nagging me with notifications when the sun rises. I thought I'd just leave this video here. This appeared to my YouTube recommendations.

17 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

You know what they say, "When they go low you go high. But if they go lower, you go for the jugular." :P[/s]

But yes despite how so many people hate him, violence directed towards him is not the answer and would make things worse. It's better to combat bad ideas with good ideas. :)

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

The internet is not as US centered as you might believe.

It's not about US Centered. 

its basically that if these laws can get passed in the US then other countries will follow suit to allow it as well.

Just now, goodtofufriday said:

It's not about US Centered. 

its basically that if these laws can get passed in the US then other countries will follow suit to allow it as well.

The US is one of the most, if not the most, conservative industrialized nations. I highly doubt that.

It also is not "a law getting passed." It's rescinding of classification based off of an already existing piece of legislation. If you're going to defend your side, at least know the details.

So far, they've discussed a Blue alert EAS, and now they're on rural communications funding.

snore-fest so far.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

1 minute ago, knightslugger said:

So far, they've discussed a Blue alert EAS, and now they're on rural communications funding.

snore-fest so far.

What's the betting that 100% of the current viewership of the live stream are all wanting them to get to Net Neutrality and are currently spamming the sh*t outta the chat about it :P

5 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

The US is one of the most, if not the most, conservative industrialized nations. I highly doubt that.

It also is not "a law getting passed." It's rescinding of classification based off of an already existing piece of legislation. If you're going to defend your side, at least know the details.

Australia, New Zealeand, and some asian countries also throttle connections and have you pay more for certain kinds of traffic. Canada is looking to allow similar throttling, and the EU (or at least he UK) may be losing certain protections.

The first step is rescinding the in place legislation =/ and then enacting protections. This isn't a formal conversation and you well knew what I meant. 

But as you say"If you're going to defend your side, at least know the details."

31 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

I watching in class

Same

I hAve an unfinished pc build. Pls dont bully for not having one yet or i cry.

2 minutes ago, goodtofufriday said:

Australia, New Zealeand, and some asian countries also throttle connections and have you pay more for certain kinds of traffic. Canada is looking to allow similar throttling, and the EU (or at least he UK) may be losing certain protections.

The first step is rescinding the in place legislation =/ and then enacting protections. This isn't a formal conversation and you well knew what I meant. 

But as you say"If you're going to defend your side, at least know the details."

NN didn't ban throttling of consumers though, it just prevented ISPs from strong-arming companies into paying more.

They are covering 

• " Twilight Towers Public Notice
    The Commission will consider a Public Notice seeking input on a draft Program Comment addressing the historic preservation review requirements for collocating wireless communications facilities on certain communications towers. (WT Docket No. 17-79)"

right now,

"Restoring Internet Freedom" is next

The Commission will consider a Declaratory Ruling, Report and Order, and Order that will restore Internet Freedom by returning broadband Internet access service to its prior classification as an information service, and reinstate the private mobile service classification of mobile broadband Internet access service. The item also will eliminate the Commission’s vague and expansive Internet Conduct Standard, along with the bright-line rules. Additionally, it will modify the transparency rule to promote additional transparency, while eliminating burdensome and unnecessary requirements. (WC Docket No. 17-108)

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD