Cars that you absolutely hate

3 Lions
4 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Jeep Cherokee SRT - its an SUV, it will never go fast.  Instead it is just an SUV for people that drive horribly and cut you off.

I once saw a 90s Chevy Tahoe with a fin on the back.  Hadn't laughed that hard in quite a while

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

16 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I once saw a 90s Chevy Tahoe with a fin on the back.  Hadn't laughed that hard in quite a while

Ever see a Ram Daytona?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

10 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Ever see a Ram Daytona?

Trust me, this was worse

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

- Porche Cayenne
- Any 4WD thats not a Toyota Hilux or Land Cruiser
- Any 4WD thats actually 2WD

- Nissan Juke. More like Nissan puke.

- Honda civics that people think are fast and put aftermarket stuff on them.

- Most Holdens

- Bad Fords

- JEEPS

3 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Honda civics that people think are fast and put aftermarket stuff on them.

Like performance parts that improve performance? 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Like performance parts that improve performance? 

You can't polish a turd.

Just now, RorzNZ said:

You can't polish a turd.

Why is it a turd?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

3 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Jeep Cherokee SRT - its an SUV, it will never go fast.  Instead it is just an SUV for people that drive horribly and cut you off.

It has a 0-60 time of 4.4 seconds, and a top speed of 160MPH. I'd say that's fairly quick.

At least this one:

https://www.caranddriver.com/jeep/grand-cherokee-srt

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Everything

Eh the Kia Soul isn't bad. the I4 turbo might be interesting but maybe if they ever gave the Soul the same engine that's in the Stinger would be awesome but maybe with only one turbo would be cool.

Personally I'm kinda liking the new Regal GS and TourX. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Something tells me you've never been in one.

Those fucking hustle, even moreso once you tune them.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 12/9/2017 at 9:45 PM, DildorTheDecent said:

Oh yeah. The police here use them as camera cars.

You must be slavic xD

35 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

It has a 0-60 time of 4.4 seconds, and a top speed of 160MPH. I'd say that's fairly quick.

At least this one:

https://www.caranddriver.com/jeep/grand-cherokee-srt

In fairness, 0-60 times are misleading in terms of whether or not something seems fast, which is arguably more important than if something is technically fast. Like I said earlier in the thread, I've driven the Mustang GT, which is 0-60 in like 4.2 seconds and it felt slower than an old A4 that needs over 6.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

In fairness, 0-60 times are misleading in terms of whether or not something seems fast (which is arguably more important than if something is technically fast). Like I said earlier in the thread, I've driven the Mustang GT, which is 0-60 in like 4.2 seconds and it felt slower than an old A4 that does 0-60 in 6.3~.

The problem is he stated that it will never go fast. Objectively it achieves a 4.4 second 0-60 time, which is the only thing I'm interested in. I do not care if something feels fast, because that's not what was stated. "Going fast" is also subjective, but I think 160MPH is plenty fast, and the 0-60 time is not something to brush under the rug.

4 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Lmao My mum drives that car hahah. Though it is quite rare in Germany... But yea she lost her license over the summer cause she was driving 50 above speed limit ^^

It IS fun to drive though :D 

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

3 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

The problem is he stated that it will never go fast.

Ah, good point. 

3 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Objectively it achieves a 4.4 second 0-60 time, which is the only thing I'm interested in. I do not care if something feels fast, because that's not what was stated. "Going fast" is also subjective, but I think 160MPH is plenty fast, and the 0-60 time is not something to brush under the rug.

The top speed is fast, but like I said, 0-60 times on a spec sheet really don't mean much. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Something tells me you've never been in one.

Those fucking hustle, even moreso once you tune them.

But you could get so much more hustle, and more importantly handling, by having that power in something that's half the size.

5 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Lamborghini Egoista.

I mean look at this.. is it a car or a toys for 10 yo kids?

Large%20Image_10190.jpg?itok=Q5yT6VUo

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 hours ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

Then you'll really love the Cherokee Trackhawk. 

www.caranddriver.com/jeep/grand-cherokee-trackhawk

The gist of it is an engine from a Hellcat tied to a giant brick. I would buy one just because of how odd it is, though a Mercedes AMG Wagon would be better.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

16 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Then you'll really love the Cherokee Trackhawk. 

www.caranddriver.com/jeep/grand-cherokee-trackhawk

The gist of it is an engine from a Hellcat tied to a giant brick. I would buy one just because of how odd it is, though a Mercedes AMG Wagon would be better.

Trackhawk actually looks pretty beastly.

6.4 hemi was already nice but a 6.2 hemi with a supercharger. wow.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

19 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Trackhawk actually looks pretty beastly.

6.4 hemi was already nice but a 6.2 hemi with a supercharger. wow.

And if the kids in the back get out of hand, just stomp the pedal to put them back in their seat.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

7 hours ago, Monkey Dust said:

But for most of them their duty is shuffling around cities. They're just school run cars.

Scraping the ground is expensive and to be avoid where possible. I concede on a road car you need pliancy and travel in the suspension to keep the tyres in contact with the road and maintain traction. But you can still have them nice and low (not stanced, for the love of all that is good and pure, not stanced), with a nice low seating potion, and there is nothing better to chuck down a twisty road. Think Lotus Elise, not a slammed Golf. 

Meh, i like stanced cars a lot actually, but i just prefer them when on air suspension, then they won't ruin suspension the entire time.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

15 hours ago, fool in heaven said:

You must be slavic xD

na dude.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I can't stand the Nissan Juke. It's got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I also can't believe they put a Nissan GTR drivetrain in it.

...I really can't believe they sold them for $500,000.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red