Cars that you absolutely hate

3 Lions

Chrysler PT Cruiser

Chrysler 300

Nissan Juke

Any box-car

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

On 12/9/2017 at 10:57 PM, djdwosk97 said:

Yes, but the 911 has the unfortunate (or fortunate) characteristic of a rear engine, a lot of power, and seemingly perfect control, and if you take a turn too quickly and you even look at the brake pedal, you die.

More of a characteristic of the originals, before they got AWD (964/993 carrera 4's) or any form of TC. And it needs to be a heck of corner + speed, they handle quite nicely otherwise.  

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

6 minutes ago, Imabigmac said:

More of a characteristic of the originals, before they got AWD (964/993 carrera 4's) or any form of TC. And it needs to be a heck of corner + speed, they handle quite nicely otherwise.  

They handle amazingly well, if you're not an idiot. You just have to not be an idiot; if you are, then you're going to have one really bad time.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

20 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Yeah, I find many headlights today are extremely bright and blinding, even on low beams.

HIDs are supposed to cutoff before the light reaches the height of a driver, though DOT being fairly lax on regulations means higher trucks and SUVs have their lights at the same angle as lower cars. You will hate them if you live in any place with hills too btw. Of course, not only do I regularly drive the mountanous roads at night, I also have astigmatism in both eyes, so glare is said to be worse. Knowing the roads better than the back of my hand is a big help.

(Keep in mind, I refer to the legal OEM HID lights, not terribad retrofits).

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

On 12/16/2017 at 5:53 PM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

It's a Fiat so build quality will be worse than an Alfa Romeo.

At least it'll get you from A to B without breaking down half way :P