I need a girlfriend

RoxBox
On 11/16/2017 at 5:12 AM, Drak3 said:

How about a friend that is also a girl?

That's Friendzone I'd prefer a room full of x299 +vega systems 

On 11/16/2017 at 1:22 PM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Once you get into uni, both sexes be like, ain't got time for dat. 

Nah disagree

On 11/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, cluelessgenius said:

i think more interesting question is why do you want a girlfriend. usually people just dont wanna be alone or are way too thirsty for too long or feel society dictates that you have to have one. maybe try working on being happy with yourself (no not that way) i mean just think about what you want to do and accomplish and then most times relationships will fall in your lap by themselves. yes you can force it but those never last and mostly feel pointless in retrospect.

i may not have a hard time getting into relationships but i am horrible at keeping them. i usually starting blocking them out when i feel things get too serious too fast. i had this girl who kept bugging me about meeting my parents after like a month of dating and im very careful with decisions like that but also couldnt tell her like it was so like things go we fought thing got ugly and eventually broke it off.

idk what im trying to say here exactly anymore but my main point is try thinking about what makes you happy without any attachments.i used to be very passionate about most subjects in school and girls like passion i guess. quiet loners attract no attention negative or positive.

Just a quote I read

You are never alone if you like the person you are alone with

On 11/16/2017 at 5:19 PM, Kamina said:

Go to a party and get your willy wet.

Tu bohot bada kamina hai

He needs a gf not STD treatment and drugs for the rest of his life

Also 

My experience had a gf while I was in 8th grade (Indian standards:abt 15 yo) 

The relationship lasted for abt 2 years, support draining 

After that I got a couple of years to prepare for jee(Indian equivalent to Sat) 

Ended up making great friends and learning cool stuff now in uni and I have got a big time crush on this chick which has Friendzoned me big time, k me being me, I. E too focused I literally turned down 2 girls one of who blatantly asked me for a date (this one being the hottest gal in my dept). 

Long story short 

Disregard females 

Acquire skills

There is a fitting  Hindi dialogue here

Ladkiyon ke peche mat bhago

Kabil bano 

Ladkiyan jhak make tumhare peche aayenge

(don't work for girls 

Work for yourself 

You would attract the right person) 

Just now, Scitesh said:

That's Friendzone I'd prefer a room full of x299 +vega systems 

"Friendzone" is 10,000x better than not having someone in your life outright.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

10 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

"Friendzone" is 10,000x better than not having someone in your life outright.

In that case you need friends not a gf in particular

Been there (last year when I shifted cities) +being an introvert is pretty hard but I was able to me a friend group 1st by looking up people who game in uni dorms then by starting to play a couple of sports (cricket, soccer and badminton) then  by having a close nit group of classmates that work in mutual hate of professors and this somehow made me 'popular' enough to be elected the Deputy General for my dept

3 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Single and don't care. I rather wait and keep my sanity over getting the wrong one, and finding out in ten years time with kids going threw a messy divorce. You'll never find me on any dating site regardless of the algorithm nonsense they give.

Have you ever thought we are literally the best people to ask?  Unlike car buff forums we can't say go out pimp your PC and roll it low and slow down your local roads right after school. 

The community I initially came from over 10 years ago had over 1 million users and about 5,000 active forum ones. Some of those 5,000 became fairly close friends. Those people by definition of yours are nerd's, but in real life they came from everywhere, from being homeless within a city using the library/public services to doctors and other high end non tech jobs. Out of all the people I know only 2-5 work in the tech industry.

So don't undermine us, please. It makes you look bad.

I've had plenty of relationships that didn't work out, but it's a risk when you get into them. Waiting isn't necessary as long as you don't just shoot into a relationship as fast as you can. 

Then again, I've only really ended up in relationships with people whom I've actually know for a while. 

Fleshlight and your imagination is all you need my dude.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

17 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Some study (can't remember which) showed that if a partner knew they wouldn't be caught cheating on their partner they'd be around 70% more likely to cheat.

That was intended as a joke . . . im sure you know this.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

That was intended as a joke . . . im sure you know this.

It's all G :P.

14 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Fleshlight and your imagination is all you need my dude.

-_-.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

just don't push it. it will come. i've dated quite a few girls in past 7 years. most of them not ended well, while one relationship ended really really bad for me and ironically it was the best relationship with best girl I've ever met, but I've screwed it up. I'm single now for last 2 years and just spending time with friends. better than getting into relationship that will cost me another year or so and lot of money and energy without no happy ending.

Daewoo Lanos 1.5L 8V, 1998, green = Better graphics than NFS in VR. 

Otherwise my daily rig is some oem pcchips motherboard with intel 486-dx2 in it overclocked to 100mhz and watercooled with astonishing 24MB RAM and superb S3 Virge DX graphics with 4MB of VRAM for best performance in heavy 3D apps and games and with 850mb WD Caviar 4200RPM HDD for maximum storage space and speed.

Running  Windows 95 OSR2.5 with IE4 for amazing internet browsing experience

all this in glorious desktop case in elephant bone color. 

Most girls don't want a sensitive beta-male. Have confidence in yourself and make the first move, be aggressive when you get green lighted.

Why would u want a gf?

Stay single and stay Freeeeeee........................

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Sure.

What's your budget?

What kind of games you want to play with it?

Wanna go overkill or upgrade on the road?

What about aesthetics? Any RGB colours or simple?

What case size?

With or without accessories?

Answered all the questions? OK. Get over it. You just need to fu*k and eventually, like someone else said, a friend that is a girl. Just a friend. If she can be your best friend then she might be your girlfriend as well.

GL&HF

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

On 16/11/2017 at 2:05 AM, L.Lawliet said:

Wait till u are 20 or 21 at that age u'll become wiser and more adult about all things..

Getting a gf at 16-18 usually jff..its not a true love ..and mostly its just lust..

But yes age doesnt determine your behavior and personality.

Its just from my experience.

I never have any Gf since..birth..cause i am not ready for it.

Hahaha what? True love can't happen when you're between 16-18? How does that work?

What kind of experience do you exactly have when you've never had one?

A girlfriend you truly love (and hopefully she loves you just as much) is one of the best things in the world.

1 hour ago, FPSwithaWacomTablet said:

While I sit here with at least 100GB in dating sims on my FTP server...

I didn't know that many existed o.O

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, L.Lawliet said:

If i want a GF she has to be the first and the last. it is why i never have any gf cause i haven't found it.

I wouldn't say that because there's no way of knowing the longevity of a relationship. That being said, that also doesn't mean you should drop your standards in people. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

6 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

1TB likely exist if not more, just 90% of them are in Japanese.

I love the Japanese, but they can be a little, well weird at times...

4 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

Yes but i never think that way cause i have seen a couple that still together till death part them and its possible to achieve it cause a lot of people already did it.

One of the most important rules in relationships: Don't you ever look in another relationship and take everything for granted. You'll never know if there are any hidden problems that won't be shown at surface. As much as everyone wants to show that their relationship is flawless, it's not. I'm not saying that there are not flawless relationships, it's just that they are very rare. At some point one of them is going to close his/her eyes to the other one's flaw. Which in my opinion, very personal opinion, defeats my way to see freedom. And to be honest you live one life only, so make the most of it, or at least do your best. Anyway, make sure that that flaw/s are minimal and enjoy the ride with someone that respects and loves you as much as you do.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

10 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

You can start by going outside more. The outernet awaits your presence

Pretty graphics and all, but the gameplay isn't all that great. Abundance of microtransactions too. Lol.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

52 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Pretty graphics and all, but the gameplay isn't all that great. Abundance of microtransactions too. Lol.

I think it's broken, I keep throwing this pokeball at my dog and she just stands there and looks at me like I'm stupid. EA must have made this game.

Why do you want one? For the sake of wanting one? Because you're lonely and want someone to love?

Getting a girlfriend at the age of sixteen isn't always the wisest idea. I've seen many young relationships throughout high school that didn't last. Some of them do, they did it right, most of them don't.

Me for example, I'd like to have one, but I don't have time to look for one. Not desperate enough to look for one. I've got a full-time job and college, so there's not a lot of me time. though If I got one, I'd be damned to mistreat her in any way.

Just wait patiently. You will get one eventually. You might hang out or talk to with that one girl and you two just click. Patience breeds its own rewards, but doing nothing will definitely cause you to never have one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

On 11/22/2017 at 6:29 PM, Sierra Fox said:

Some /say I am a man of culture...

So while possible. please run away as fast as you can.

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

On 23/11/2017 at 4:22 AM, L.Lawliet said:

Because most of the 16-18 yo people are still an unstable brat.

They are just basically a kid unless they grew in a tough neighborhood that'll shape them into a man.

Looking at your quote this is exactly what i am talking about.

Before i ask someone to be my GF i have to get to know em and that process takes a lot of times.

I've been searching for them but found none.

I've been dating since i was like 17, i am 21 now and if i look back i realize that how immature i was.

I am not saying that u can't have true love at the age of 16-18 i am saying that most of 16-18 yo boys and girls out there are dating someone just for some kind of achievement a trophy or worse they are just using em to satisfy their lust or walking ATM.

If i want a GF she has to be the first and the last. it is why i never have any gf cause i haven't found it.

You're so close-minded. Just because you've had negative "experiences" doesn't mean that every 16 to 18 year old is too immature for a relationship.

My girlfriend is 17, I'm 20. I've been dating since I was 11/12 and while I admit that it wasn't true love at the age of 12, I can tell with certainty that it is out of love now, not the "lust" or whatever you claim it to be. I'm also very certain she feels that way, so please stop making your opinions out to be facts (because they're definitely not). I also know a few couples (even married ones) who have been together since the age of 14/15 and are now at least 25.

On 11/25/2017 at 2:17 PM, RoxBox said:

I didn't realize this post would get this big lol

I think you found a sore spot. If you find someone, be sure to let us all know!