I need a girlfriend

RoxBox
54 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Proof in his claim is in the fact that you took it so personally, when it so wasn't directed at you man. Chill out, I'm 19 and getting married in like a week and a half... he's not talking about everybody.

Lasting relationships are rare, and take a lot more than sex and good times and I don't think a lot of people know that. I genuinely have a hard time putting out for my fiancé even though I'm the only thing he can get off to, but it doesn't break us because we go deeper than that. We have a future that we'd like to build, and it already exists (well, the seeds anyway) as a budding business. We have a 5 year plan, and a 10 year, and a 20 year, and a lifetime plan that'll probably involve children, assuming we can afford it!

There's nothing wrong with being ambitious, or having wild aspirations. Him and I want to have 5 sets of 4 children each, one boy and one girl from each of us as fathers spaced 4 years apart, and you might think it's crazy but we're working towards affording it and being able to provide plenty for all of those possible kids. We're not going to be reckless, but we're never going to give up on the things that make us happy in love.

I know it wasn't directed at me specifically, but he made it seem like he was talking about every 16-18 year old and how none of them can manage a healthy, good relationship.

Take it from me. You're better off now having a girlfriend. At best find someone to have a casual relationship with. It's a lot less stressful. If you watch anime, you'll never find your ideal waifu.