How Do You Take Your Coffee?

Tom Cat

How do you take your cup of joe. Me personally I like my coffee like Ryzen, weak. But in all seriousness I like my coffee with milk and lots of sugar. Or on a hot day in Florida a Iced Coffee with vanilla. 

Former Bronze Contributor 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

Im a super Italian. Kapish.

When i want to wake up i just drink it without anything but if i'm just drinking it for the taste then i like coffee with milk and sugar.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

When i want to wake up i just drink it without anything but if i'm just drinking it for the taste then i like coffee with milk and sugar.

Same 

Former Bronze Contributor 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

Im a super Italian. Kapish.

Black, strong, no sugar.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

A good cappuccino is always nice. 

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Black, without milk or sugar. If it's instant, I add a bit of milk to make it taste better.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

At home I either use syphon or Hario V60 filter to make it. It all depends which coffee beans do I have at the moment. I am also making cold brew coffee from time to time with cheap supermarket beans for use eg. before going to a gym to get the caffeine boost or when I am lazy to use previously mentioned methods. When I introduced coffee brewed by me to my colleagues they were telling me that it was way too strong. I like to use higher coffee to bean ratio because I want to taste the distinctive taste of the coffee (because I am buying single origin beans only).

On the other hand, when going to a caffe outside my favourite is cappuccino. I am also really picky about cappuccinos and I have my rule for trying it from previously unvisited places - if it has La Marzocco, Victoria Arduino or Synesso espresso machine, I will try their coffee.

Few drips of half and half with 2-3 saccharin packets. 

I like my coffee like I like my women.....bitter and scalding. xD 

In all seriousness, I don't like creamer in my coffee, but I have to add lots of sugar.  And while I do use Folger's at work, I prefer coffee I get from CoffeeFool.  They've got some very interesting flavors (like Chocolate Mint, for example).

FoolsChocolateMint_grande.jpg.b03f3132c47179e19049fd0ca8083afe.jpg

8 hours ago, Douglas The Duck said:

How do you take your cup of joe. Me personally I like my coffee like Ryzen, weak. But in all seriousness I like my coffee with milk and lots of sugar.

At home, I like it black. At Starbucks, it's a non-fat Caramel Macchiato with an extra espresso shot.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

DD (double double) all the way.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

For every cup of coffee, 1/4 cup of milk, 4/5 tsps of sugar (Dang US measurements, when will they die off... Oh wait, never :()

The ONLY thing that should be mixed with coffee is more coffee.

As a side note, There are five grades of coffee. From best to worst they are:

Coffee

Java

Jamoke

Joe

Carbon Remover

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

I take my espresso with half-and-half, and hardly any sugar. Not legit cappuccino but still very good.

Milk and a dash of honey (i stopped eating sugar some time ago and only use honey as a sweetener). 

To be quite frank, I don't like coffee even though I like the aroma of the beans.

Yes, I also fucking hate tea if you were wondering that, too. At least coffee smells nice; tea doesn't do that for me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

To be quite frank, I don't like coffee even though I like the aroma of the beans.

Yes, I also fucking hate tea if you were wondering that, too. At least coffee smells nice; tea doesn't do that for me.

c r e a m e r ;) 

But yeah I can't stand coffee without anything, and as much as I want to like tea. It's too hard for me. It's just kinda gross all around. But the beans do smell nice c:

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

intel-2017-coffeelake-news-03.pngWith 12 threads xD

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

3 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

…only kidding, lol. If I drink coffee, it requires liquid creamer and sugar in some form (preferably sugar in the raw).

Same. Well I like to use like the flavored liquid creamers like the Nestle's International Delight. I actually usually get the generic of it. But most specifically I like fappucinos/fappés from Starbucks and McDonald's there's a more local coffee shop called Caribou and they call it something else like a cooler or something like that lol

All of them are good but out of the three Caribou and McDonald's are sweeter. With McDonald's being the sweetest sometimes.

3 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Tea, whether hot or cold, is vastly better than any of that though.

I disagree, vehemently.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I like mine without the Coffee.

tea-chocolate-biscuit.jpg

TEA FTW!!!

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

Used to do triple triple, but that was too creamy, not enough coffee. Double double all the way, eh.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."