Is it wrong to feel salt bc mu gf won't cut off a guy but ill cut off other girls

Punk91903

Is it wrong to feel salt bc my gf won't cut off a guy but ill cut off other girls????

No need to be jealous if she's your girl. If you think she's cheating or something let her know how you feel but honestly if you doubt your relationship you probably should find another one anyways.

Yes, but your girlfriend is probably also "salt" about your grammar.

Honestly, unless she's fucking the other guy it's non of your business who she sees and who she cuts out of her life.

And it also non of her business if you still see your female friends.

If either of you have asked the other person to cut people out of your life, then your relationship doesn't sound all that healthy.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Not really. It's normal to feel jealousy at times during a relationship.

My friend actually had an issue like this with his gf and he confronted the other guy, not in a rude way, but basically said something along the lines of "Respect me as another man and keep away from my girl." His situation might have been different from yours though.

Good luck. 

Depends on what she's doing with that other guy. If they're just hanging out and having fun as friends, then that's no problem. And you shouldn't worry about it. If you feel like she's doing it just to annoy you or make you jealous, then I would maybe talk to her about it. I've had some girls do that to me in the past. Don't let yourself be treated as a disposable tool. The relationship should go both ways, with mutual respect. 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

if it jst frnds den no nlss ur gf mks u stahp tlkn 2 othr grills nowuteyemsayin

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I love reading me some relationship advice on a tech forum.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

2 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

These kids seem to flood the forum with this crap recently. Oh and the grammar

dnt jdge i aint be wayste mi time wth dat

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

8 hours ago, Volbet said:

Yes, but your girlfriend is probably also "salt" about your grammar.

Honestly, unless she's fucking the other guy it's non of your business who she see and who she cuts out of her life.

And it also non of her business if you still see your female friends.

If either of you have asked the other to cut people out of your life, then your relationship doesn't sound all that healthy.

I wouldn't imagine needing to cut people out of your life is exactly a sign of a health relationship to begin with.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

28 minutes ago, Statik said:

I love reading me some relationship advice on a tech forum.

24 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

These kids seem to flood the forum with this crap recently. Oh and the grammar

I do too :^) 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I would say yes. I wouldn't cut off other people in a relationship. I would trust them enough to know that they won't cheat, but if you think they are I would confront them.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

It surprises me that people actually managed to understand a single thing written in the OP.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

4 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

It surprises me that people actually managed to understand a single thing written in the OP.

wt or u saiyan da u cnt rede wuht e tipes kz is inelish ih slytlee difuraunt den urz?

Racist. 

muh specs 

All parts black

8 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

no fucking idea what you are writing in this thread

5 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

no fucking idea what you are writing in this thread

tatz ti idea, cents da dickrag wont ta make it hard fo our asses ta red, I be bout ta make it hard fo his ass ta rede.

It that a lil bit easier? 

muh specs 

All parts black

Bad grammar, check,

Poor spelling: Chkec. 

Salt? Imbalanced electrolytes, check.

Image result for emeril gif 

I feel like the forum needs a Clippy mascot...

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

27 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Still 101% convinced that this is about being an asshole in traffic.

1 minute ago, ARikozuM said:

Bad grammar, check,

There is no bad grammar, just grammar that is a product of its upbringing.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

There is no bad grammar, just grammar that is a product of its upbringing.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 hour ago, Teddy07 said:

Oh and the grammar

I feel like the forum needs a grammar bot that translates these posts for the rest of us

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

>Investing time in 3D women

WTF OP. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

If you're going to "cut off" friends because they are female, and you're now in a relationship, I don't think you're much of a friend to begin with. I'm friends with women I've known since I was a little kid. I'm also still good friends with several women I once had relationships with, which ended, but we have remained good friends. You shouldn't turn your back on friends because of their gender. Not if they're true friends.

Sounds to me like you're having issues with trust, self-confidence, and jealousy. If you force her to abandon her friends, you will drive her away. If you don't trust her, you shouldn't be with her in the first place. If she's going to cheat, she will do it regardless of whether that person is a "friend", or if she just met them yesterday.

Good luck.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

Yes: Jealousy unless you have actual proof of wrongdoing is basically your problem not hers. Neither you not her should demand to cut off contact with other people and quite frankly, I wouldn't even be ok with someone who just suggested I cut someone off (Mainly because even a reasonable suggestion later on turns into stupid, selfish demands).

If you're both jealous you're both fucking wrong: deal with your own shit on your own terms. It sounds like you're far worst though.

-------

Current Rig

-------

11 hours ago, Punk91903 said:

Is it wrong to feel salt bc my gf won't cut off a guy but ill cut off other girls????

I’m confused a bit here, so I would appreciate you clarifying your post. 

You said that you’ll cut off other girls - is this willingly, or is she asking you to cut off girls from your life?

Either way, frankly, your relationship sounds unhealthy. 

The only reason to cut off people is when they do something bad (eg: a female friend keeps hitting on you even after you say you’re in a relationship and ask her to stop). 

But even in that case, you should cut off that person because YOU think it’s a good idea, not because your gf demands it. 

Also, can you clarify: why do you want her to cut off a guy from her life? What has he done?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)