Toys or not, don't point pistols at yourself

The current still of the channel super fun channel video NEEDS to be changed. Having something that looks realistically like a firearm should not, ever be pointed at your own head, the head of another, or any other part of a person or animal, and have anything like FUN directly associated with it.

Even if they are airsoft pistols this is an irresponsible image.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Did you even watch the video? They had eye/head protection...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

It's a damn toy man. How is pointing a TOY weapon at someone harmful in any way?

Also FYI airsoft guns are literally designed to be pointed at people.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Just now, Max_Settings said:

triggered-600x524.png.9dc45a8b66c2962271cfee7c92db0b1a.png

I grew up around firearms. Pistols and rifles, muzzle loaders and cartridge. I fired them all and had good experiences on the ranges with my parents and brothers. Even was taught the proper way to clean and maintain the firearms themselves. Never treated them like toys because they weren't.

While in the military, basic training also disabuses people from thinking that weapons are toys, at least my DIs did.

That was a stupid image.

Airsoft is a sport, as is paintballing and such. They had eye protection, they weren't doing anything wrong. They were also clear... 

Real firearms? Yeh, obviously, but when you have eye protection, what's the issue with airsoft? 

1 minute ago, Norseman4 said:

I grew up around firearms. Pistols and rifles, muzzle loaders and cartridge. I fired them all and had good experiences on the ranges with my parents and brothers. Even was taught the proper way to clean and maintain the firearms themselves. Never treated them like toys because they weren't.

While in the military, basic training also disabuses people from thinking that weapons are toys, at least my DIs did.

That was a stupid image.

Dude lighten up here. The guns they were using there were toys. And why do you care? You think they are promoting unsafe gun use or something?

4 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Did you even watch the video? They had eye/head protection...

Airsoft events are one thing. That image, with the association of FUN, is wrong. (Paintball and airsoft events can be fun, pictures of realistic looking pistols pointing at ones head saying fun, isn't)

2 minutes ago, Norseman4 said:

That was a stupid image.

Yet while in the military you point real firearms at people during training. That should NEVER be done! That is so unsafe. Weapons should never be pointed at people during training.

Fucks sake man, toy guns aren't gonna kill people. They're airsoft guns for christs sake. They aren't running around with loaded weapons buddy. 

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

1 minute ago, Norseman4 said:

Airsoft events are one thing. That image, with the association of FUN, is wrong. (Paintball and airsoft events can be fun, pictures of realistic looking pistols pointing at ones head saying fun, isn't)

You're softer than 10 ply buds.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

11 minutes ago, Norseman4 said:

The current still of the channel super fun channel video NEEDS to be changed. Having something that looks realistically like a firearm should not, ever be pointed at your own head, the head of another, or any other part of a person or animal, and have anything like FUN directly associated with it.

They shoulda played that game outside in the parking lot and field across the way.

3 minutes ago, AUniqueName said:

Airsoft is a sport, as is paintballing and such. They had eye protection, they weren't doing anything wrong. They were also clear... 

Real firearms? Yeh, obviously, but when you have eye protection, what's the issue with airsoft? 

Not talking about the content of the video (as I said airsoft can be fun), do you see the image link to the video. Looks like a real pistol to me.

10 minutes ago, Statik said:

Also FYI airsoft guns are literally designed to be pointed at people.

I hope the cops fire first then.

LMG isnt social conscience at all.

Please dont point your gun at your fucking face!!! Just aim at the body!

THEY ARE AIRSOFT!!!

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, Norseman4 said:

Not talking about the content of the video (as I said airsoft can be fun), do you see the image link to the video. Looks like a real pistol to me.

Oh right. 

I mean, If it influences anyone in anyway to misbehave with firearms....

giphy.gif

Handle fire arms always with the idea that they are armed and are only a trigger pull away from firing.

Simple rule, even if it's not shooting bullets it's a good idea to follow the rule, but whatever i guess O_o

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

giphy.gif

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

2 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

Airsoft and paintball guns are (MOSTLY) designed to be fired at adult humans safely. It's a sport that's relatively popular in the states, both airsoft and paintball, and it's really fun. I've grown up around real firearms too, and I understand the safety rules, but I disagree that it's bad form to have fun with airsoft guns in a YouTube video.

Just wondering- where do you draw the line? Are nerf guns and water guns safe to shoot at people, or do they promote unsafe gun conduct too? What about guns modeled to look like real guns, but they just make noises?

Disagreed. FUN is the point of airsoft. I used to play it in my neighborhood with my friends, not at professional fields. The thumbnail may be in bad taste, but I don't think it's harmful.

I'm not talking about playing airsoft. Yes, it can be fun. Look at the picture displayed prominently about the video. Nicky V's Last Stand. Use any other image, but not a posed image such as this.

I have no problem with image used for Taiwan Night Market Vlog, that's pointing off screen.

4 minutes ago, Norseman4 said:

I'm not talking about playing airsoft. Yes, it can be fun. Look at the picture displayed prominently about the video. Nicky V's Last Stand. Use any other image, but not a posed image such as this.

I have no problem with image used for Taiwan Night Market Vlog, that's pointing off screen.

Reservoir%20Dogs-L-FP2053.jpg

But why is it okay if movies do it but it's not okay when YouTube channels do it?

19 minutes ago, Norseman4 said:

Ordinarily, I've no problem with people voicing their opinion. Telling LMG they need to change their thumbnail crosses the line of forcing your opinion upon others. As such, I consider you to be the irresponsible person.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…