Electric Orange [Completed with Final Photo's]

Hanoverfist

Lol can you be more specific? I'm trying to do the same thing on my build right now

Not sure if this is the technique used by OP, but:

B NEGATIVE has made this tutorial on OCN, not sure if it's also posted

on this forum (couldn't find it), which might be of use to you.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Not sure if this is the technique used by OP, but:B NEGATIVE has made this tutorial on OCN, not sure if it's also postedon this forum (couldn't find it), which might be of use to you.

Thanks man

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I use The Same Method as the Primochill Bending Tutorial on Youtube.  I use different diameter sockets for the bends. :)

Just did this one, Block to Block.  Be careful and go slow with the Bend or you flatten out the bend..and it kinks and Distorts the tubing.

Make sure you oil up the silicon cause it will get stuck if you dont.  Olive Oil is what i'm using.  Washes out with Dish Soap.

004-4_zps586f63bc.jpg

001-5_zps17e65df4.jpg

And Thanks to all you Guys for the Kind Words.. Appreciate it.  I do spend a lot of time taking pics ;)

I use The Same Method as the Primochill Bending Tutorial on Youtube.  I use different diameter sockets for the bends. :)

Just did this one, Block to Block.  Be careful and go slow with the Bend or you flatten out the bend..and it kinks and Distorts the tubing.

Make sure you oil up the silicon cause it will get stuck if you dont.  Olive Oil is what i'm using.  Washes out with Dish Soap.

Oh bloody hell that bend is just ridiculous (in the most awesome way possible :D )! 

I do spend a lot of time taking pics ;)

I am so glad to hear you say this. I would not have thought taking pics and prepping

them for publishing takes as much time as it does. Setting up the studio and all the

equipment, getting the right shots from the right angles with the right lighting, then

playing around with each image to bring out the colors best etc., it really does take

a fair bit of time. It's worth it, and I actually like doing it, but it takes time. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

epic build.  looks awesome

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Oh bloody hell that bend is just ridiculous (in the most awesome way possible :D )! 

I am so glad to hear you say this. I would not have thought taking pics and prepping

them for publishing takes as much time as it does. Setting up the studio and all the

equipment, getting the right shots from the right angles with the right lighting, then

playing around with each image to bring out the colors best etc., it really does take

a fair bit of time. It's worth it, and I actually like doing it, but it takes time. :)

For Quick Shots like the most recent .. I use the little S100. Saves a lot of time.

Your right about it taking time  ;)

epic build.  looks awesome

Thanks  :)

Nice! BTW., you can embed videos with the media tags:

[ media ]youtubeurl[ /media ](without the spaces, obviously)
Just FYI. ;)

Just FYI. ;)

Good tip! :)

NEED TO REMEMBER!

Just FYI. ;)

Thanks Brother :)

This looks so energetic! Nice job, man!

Current rig: i7-5820K, R5E, 1070ti (windows), Radeon HD7850 (Mac), a bunch of SSDs and HDDs, running MacOS Mojave, Windows 10 + a bunch of debian servers on Proxmox KVM hypervisor

Laptop: MacBook Pro 13" 2017

Previous projects: Razmac G5, Server, zenbox HTPC

See my GitHub profile!

A coder/modder from Finland

004-4_zps586f63bc.jpg

And Thanks to all you Guys for the Kind Words.. Appreciate it.  I do spend a lot of time taking pics ;)

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

dat sli bridge...

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Wow...great build here man!!! Very nice work

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

DEAR GOD AMAZING BUILD!!! Definitely one of the better ones I've seen! 

Love the dedication of your painting skills.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.