Electric Orange [Completed with Final Photo's]

Hanoverfist

What camera are you using? It's a beauty.  As is the build!

I use canon T3i and 50mm f1.4 usm

I use canon T3i and 50mm f1.4 usm

I like your camera... How old is it?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Got it new in June.

Which means that they're still made.... Which means I'll still never get one... xD

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This has to be one of the best... And you take great photos too! Did you take the one of the ram? And if so, how did you do it. Your photos just give the whole build that edge and seem to really do it justice, though I'm sure we'd all love to see it in real life lol. Looks awesome

OnePlus 6T

This has to be one of the best... And you take great photos too! Did you take the one of the ram? And if so, how did you do it. Your photos just give the whole build that edge and seem to really do it justice, though I'm sure we'd all love to see it in real life lol. Looks awesome

Thanks..and yes, all photos are taken by me.

Brand New in the Box shot of that SLI Bridge..

001-3_zpsc2d1cbca.jpg

Just a small tease of things to come lighting wise on that Front Panel..

112_zpsc6d38eac.jpg

OMFG I want that SLI bridge so bad, it would be dammed near perfect in my rig, waaay better than the horrid Asus bridge.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

OMFG I want that SLI bridge so bad, it would be dammed near perfect in my rig, waaay better than the horrid Asus bridge.

I have to agree with ya on that.  One hell of a good looker!!  ;)

Looking good, will this be done just in time for build logs of the week? ;)

Those fan controllers look real nice.

Jake

Jacob Charles IV

Looking good, will this be done just in time for build logs of the week? ;)

Those fan controllers look real nice.

Jake

I still have parts being Machined for this,, so nope. wont be done for a while yet :o

I still have parts being Machined for this,, so nope. wont be done for a while yet :o

Darn! Well i would hope you will make it in! Its too damn awesome not to. ;)

Jacob Charles IV

this is a simply phenomenal build. And that sli bridge. Epic. Just epic.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Thanks to all you for the compliments.

I really enjoy this forum and its friendly and supportive

Members.

Wow, that looks sick! :D

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Thanks.. :D

Have everything torn down for the final touch ups and waiting now for some Special Pieces..  PSU got a face lift, I really didn't like the color i put on it. So its Gone! I will show everything with changes in next round of Photo's.

I will say the Orange Ram sinks on the Ares are Gone.  :o

the best Orange build I ever seen

everything perfect, no compromise, I LOVE it

and pics spectacular

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

its good... its gooooooooooood! nice clean build man 

:) Thanks

the best Orange build I ever seen

everything perfect, no compromise, I LOVE it

and pics spectacular

Thank you my Friend from the North..  :P