Electric Orange [Completed with Final Photo's]

Hanoverfist

May I ask where you got your cables from. And how you cut out the electric orange on the case?

ASUS RTX 2080 Super ROG STRIX | AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT | ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming | Corsair Vengeance PRO RBG 16GB 3600MHz | NZXT Kraken X73 | Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic | x9 CoolerMaster MF120 Halo

This is awesome, very unique color match! 

May I ask where you got your cables from. And how you cut out the electric orange on the case?

His cables are costum made by himself. He used MDPC sleeving. I think the cutting was done somewhere local, laser cut. (not to sure, he said it a few times here;p)

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Looks phenomenal 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Wow that looks amazing. How long did it take you from start to finish?

Also, I see you're a fellow Jackson player.  B)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/71094-electric-orange-completed-with-final-photos/?p=1218191

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

This is the coolest build I've ever seen!

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of the coolant colour, but hey it's your system. 

The rest of the build though is just absolutely freaking gorgeous, and probably in the top 5 of the best builds on here! Well done! :)

Looks phenomenal

Thanks for having a look guys..

Used MDPC sleeve. Kiwiandapple has answered ..

@MegaDave91

Love Jackson Guitars!!

I spent roughly 400 hrs on and off modding this thing.

Didn't really keep track of it.

• 3 weeks later...

That's sooooo wicked x)

But you should place the LED strips somewhere, where you couldn't see the LEDs, but to see the lighting. :)

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

Amazing build! I really love straight tubing!!

That's sooooo wicked x)

But you should place the LED strips somewhere, where you couldn't see the LEDs, but to see the lighting. :)

Cool video Hanover

that's some funky coolant

great job!

Thanks guys.

@Father Fuzzy. Congrats on Build of the week. You deserve it!

I really enjoyed that video.  That took allot of work and only someone really passionate about what they are doing will go to those ends, so for that I commend you.

Fractal Design Define C | Intel Core i7 7700k | Corsair H100i V2 | Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 7 | Seasonic Prime 750 | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
16gb G.Skill Trident Z | Samsung 960 Evo NVMe 500gb | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Razer Death Adder Chroma | Razer Firefly | Dell U2515H

Love the coolant color ,good build as well .

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.270V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

I really enjoyed that video.  That took allot of work and only someone really passionate about what they are doing will go to those ends, so for that I commend you.

This is just insane! Amazing work! I'm almost speechless O.o

Love the coolant color ,good build as well .

I live in Omaha, nice color choice :P

Hella sweet.

Thanks for the Compliments  :)

I had some Requests for Putting the Smoked Acrylic Window on and see how much light comes through..  Looks to be enough.

Complete with Dust   :o

002-13_zps6e0e4f62.jpg

007-10_zpsa0df3142.jpg

008-4_zps51b38b6e.jpg

• 2 months later...

Great job as always  :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

You sir, have caused me severe discomfort in the area where my pants would be if I were wearing any.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

• 1 month later...

love it.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Great job as always  :D

*jaw drops*

You sir, have caused me severe discomfort in the area where my pants would be if I were wearing any.

love it.

Thanks for these comments.  I will have an Announcement Regarding this project on Monday the 12th :)

Do you have two accounts on ltt? I saw this in the backround of another build log

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Do you have two accounts on ltt? I saw this in the backround of another build log

Just one account.. but I have 3 builds on here. You saw my orange in the background of the Brandywine project.

Just one account.. but I have 3 builds on here. You saw my orange in the background of the Brandywine project.

Ah. Thought I saw it in a diff build but yeah it was that one.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."