Electric Orange [Completed with Final Photo's]

Hanoverfist

Thanks to all of you for the Positive Comments.. Much Appreciated.  

@Noob_person

Tubing Stays erect because it is ... :D   Hard Acryl

Ah, nice. Might use that in the future. Not the penis joke, the tubing...OH FUCK I DID IT AGAIN.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

@ Air tree

Its Discontinued,, May find it used somewhere.. Personally i think you can get much better.  Stock version really wasn't to my Liking. :)

@ Air tree

Its Discontinued,, May find it used somewhere.. Personally i think you can get much better.  Stock version really wasn't to my Liking. :)

I just like the really tall look and the shape of the window i guess :P, I would mod it also if i got it.

you just need to add a little more orange coloring, it looks too diluted at the moment. But after that it will look great!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Are your speakers Skytronic?

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Turned out nice good job :)

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

you just need to add a little more orange coloring, it looks too diluted at the moment. But after that it will look great!

I drained and Flushed again.  At the Moment I am back to Distilled only.  Waiting on Order of some Mayhems to Create a New Color.   :)

Are your speakers Skytronic?

If your talking about my 7.1 setup for Home Theater, They are all Polk.  My Monitors in some shots are KRK

Turned out nice good job :)

Thank you,  Still Working on a Few Details. Soon will be the Final Photo SHoot  ;)

Sick build but these pic are incredible, especially on a nexus 10 screen

Happy to Hear that Mobile Displays are Working Well   :)

Looking very slick.

Is there any chance your u-bend between the cpu and ram block could pop out of place?

Just curious, am wanting to try somthing with acrylic tube in the future...

Once you tighten the Compression fitting.  Its not going anywhere  :)

Hey, question. How did you manage to sleeve the MDPC sleeving, heatshrinkless? Alpenwasser is making a few extension cables for me. He found out that heatshrinkless is not easy. I am dutch, so an orange build is just.. awesome! ^^  

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Hey, question. How did you manage to sleeve the MDPC sleeving, heatshrinkless? Alpenwasser is making a few extension cables for me. He found out that heatshrinkless is not easy. I am dutch, so an orange build is just.. awesome! ^^  

Here is a Guide on Heat Shrinkless Method I used.  Once you Figure it out, it becomes quite easy.

Ok what fittings are you using? The only fittings we can get for acrylic tube here just have a dual oring that the tube pushes into.

Are you using a standard compression fitting?

The Fittings I have are From Primochill. They are Single O ring for the Compression.  Also the Acrylic Tubing is from Primochill.

Primochill Revolvers 

This is one of the most awesome PC's

ER2cUMW.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

That Coolant  :wub:  That case :wub:  Them cables :wub: .  That coolant would look really good in a White/Purple themed rig.  Very nicely done Hanoverfist

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

while true;do

printf "Oh dear lord it's gorgeous!\n"

done

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Absolutely brilliant, nice choice of colour and incredible dedication.

How many hours of work do you think it took from start to finish?

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

+1 on the coolant. Is it Mayhems? Much better coolant this time around, not like it looked bad in the first place. Did you sleeve the cables yourself, I've always wanted black and orange sleeving? Unbelievable rig as well  B)

That Coolant :wub: That case :wub: Them cables :wub: . That coolant would look really good in a White/Purple themed rig. Very nicely done Hanoverfist

What coolant is that exactly? I need to know! :D

while true;do    printf "Oh dear lord it's gorgeous!\n"done

Absolutely brilliant, nice choice of colour and incredible dedication.

How many hours of work do you think it took from start to finish?

+1 on the coolant. Is it Mayhems? Much better coolant this time around, not like it looked bad in the first place. Did you sleeve the cables yourself, I've always wanted black and orange sleeving? Unbelievable rig as well B)

Thanks for the Compliments guys.

Coolant is Mayhems Purple Aurora.

Cables are Sleeved by me.

Didn't keep track of the hours. I started 14 months ago.

Maybe 300/400 hours. Not sure really.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of the coolant colour, but hey it's your system. 

The rest of the build though is just absolutely freaking gorgeous, and probably in the top 5 of the best builds on here! Well done! :)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900