RTX 2070 SUPER vs RTX 3060 12GB

I am currently looking into purchasing a gpu for my first build and I am wondering what will have better performance. I will probably be using the system for games such as Valorant, Apex Legends and Fortnite and web browsing.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/WhwHgB

Also, there is a chance that the CPU might become a Ryzen 5 5600.

whats your budget? is there a reason you're going for older cards? the 2070 super is still great but is starting to show its age(its what i have) but you might be better off going for a newer card than either of these. (again depending on budget)

also since it appears you are in canada go check out the bundle deals on canada computers and memory express for example currently. this would not only save you a little, but you'd be using one of the better reputed stores fort the majority of your build.

image.thumb.png.e3d806259c78e0fe6bc7a34fb3af92d2.png

Are all these parts purchased yet? Is around $1000 CAD your budget? Can you be flexible on the budget, because around $192 CAD more gets you this:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/kfCxJy

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor ($248.98 @ Best Buy Canada) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Assassin X SE 32.77 CFM CPU Cooler ($22.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Motherboard: ASRock B650M-H/M.2+ Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard ($154.72 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL38 Memory ($119.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Storage: Kingston NV2 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Driven ($144.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Video Card: Asus DUAL V2 Radeon RX 6600 8 GB Video Card ($249.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Case: Montech AIR 100 ARGB MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($71.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Power Supply: Deepcool PM850D 850 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ Canada Computers) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home OEM - DVD 64-bit ($10.90) 

Total: $1124.54

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-05-26 23:31 EDT-0400

When spending around $930 from your original AM4 build, you are about 83% of the total cost of this AM5 build. While this build, IMO, would be a better investment. You'll have many more options in the future on AM5 compared to AM4. 

Additionally, as mentioned above, is there any specific reason why you chose an RTX 2070 Super and RTX 3060 12G? They are also in a different pricing bracket compared to the RX 6600 in the build in your OP or at least the 3060 is (the 2070 Super can be had for a similar price used as the 6600). Regardless, they perform around the same. If this is the best you can do for the money (used or new) I would lean towards the 3060 or 6600 since they are on newer architectures and will have support for longer. AMD Radeon cards tend to age better (optimization wise), while NVIDIA GTX/RTX will give you consistent performance without degradation (without taking VRAM/Frame Buffer longevity into account).