Trump has won

NTDaws

seems people don't realize Hillary was a serious war monger and wanted war between Syria and Russia. yet they still vote Hilary, Trump is a fucking nut job but he isn't trying to directly cause war from what I know. I'll just leave this here.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

https://www.rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

15 minutes ago, DannyRyu said:

seems people don't realize Hillary was a serious war monger and wanted war between Syria and Russia. yet they still vote Hilary, Trump is a fucking nut job but he isn't trying to directly cause war from what I know. I'll just leave this here.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

https://www.rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

Yeah... As (if) Trump fails to push through on his promises, his approval will drop.  I'd be worried about what he would be party to, in order to distract the population from his critics.

I am not saying Clinton is good by any stretch of the imagination... but that does not make Trump good... by any stretch of logic.  You will never know the details of anything Clinton had in store for the USA under her leadership (because she does not even have those details), so drop it.

Saying Clinton would be worse is a stupid argument.

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

Yeah... As (if) Trump fails to push through on his promises, his approval will drop.  I'd be worried about what he would be party to, in order to distract the population from his critics.

I am not saying Clinton is good by any stretch of the imagination... but that does not make Trump good... by any stretch of logic.  You will never know the details of anything Clinton had in store for the USA under her leadership (because she does not even have those details), so drop it.

Saying Clinton would be worse is a stupid argument.

well true, they are both shit, but seriously isn't war worse? trump is a nut job he "could" cause a  war but Hilary is practically saying I want war. Besides America's deficit has doubled because of obama, wouldn't a business man who knows what he's doing be good? he's a fucking nut job but he knows what he's doing other wise he wouldn't be successful at his job. and honestly I don't think trump really gives a crap what people have to say about him I mean just look at his behavior and shit its pretty obvious, I'm sure trump probably won't be able to build a physical wall by Mexico but he could financially ruin mexico, which could force their hand to make it more difficult for illegals to enter.

also if you were in the military you probably wouldn't want a war and risk losing your life would you? War shouldn't be taken lightly people fucking die.

oh yeah I'd like to also add trumps vice, (mike pence) is worse than trump xD so hope no one has any plans of assassinating trump because that would be terrible, like 1 example of what mike pence did " In 2015, Mike Pence signed a “religious freedom” law which gave business owners the right to refuse service to anyone in the LGBT community. This law was compared to when businesses used to discriminate against African-Americans during the days of segregation."

16 minutes ago, DannyRyu said:

well true, they are both shit, but seriously isn't war worse? trump is a nut job he "could" cause a  war but Hilary is practically saying I want war. Besides America's deficit has doubled because of obama, wouldn't a business man who knows what he's doing be good? he's a fucking nut job but he knows what he's doing other wise he wouldn't be successful at his job. and honestly I don't think trump really gives a crap what people have to say about him I mean just look at his behavior and shit its pretty obvious, I'm sure trump probably won't be able to build a physical wall by Mexico but he could financially ruin mexico, which could force their hand to make it more difficult for illegals to enter.

also if you were in the military you probably wouldn't want a war and risk losing your life would you? War shouldn't be taken lightly people fucking die.

Psst, the USA is already currently involved in many foreign conflicts.

What I am saying is that no one knows what exactly wars a Clinton presidency would have resulted in... not with any real certainty.  There was a major democratic movement to hold her feet to the fire, since leaving Obama alone (on a grassroots level) resulted in many failures for his administration. 

To be fair, no one knows for certain what the Trump admin will do in terms of war either.  I remember a man saying that he will take care of ISIS so fast that it will make your head spin... while at the same time beefing up a "crumbling" military... while at the same time not fighting wars.

We wait and see as far as Trump goes.  We will never know the wars Clinton might, or might not have, started.  So the argument that Clinton would have started wars means nothing.

1 hour ago, Kumaresh said:

What is everyone babbling on about ? Instead of stating clear and concise opinions and supplementing them with facts, everybody is speaking drivel with ifs and buts. For the time being, all I know is that Clinton wanted to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria. It would be impossible to avoid war with Russia with her approach since they are currently active in that region as well, so what is this nonsense about not knowing whether she would start a war ? ISIS is losing ground steadily in the middle east as it is, but the ideology still propagates. The new frontier of the war will be in the western countries where the governments must work to prevent sleeper cells from terrorizing their citizens. The ideal approach for the Mexico wall would be to split the costs with Mexico. In the current situation, if Mexico doesn't pay up, America will cut the flow of cash to Mexico and cripple their economy, and if it does, I'm not sure Mexico can afford to pay without crippling its economy, so it looks like a lose-lose situation. The US government has already set aside some money for a border wall based on my knowledge ( will state sources soon ), so that money could be used to supplement the money Mexico provides so that they don't go broke. And what is this nonsense about not knowing what she would have had in store ?!?!?! What were all the presidential debates and campaigning for ?!?!?! How can you say she did not disclose anything about what she would do if she were president ?!?! And why is Clinton being a worse candidate a stupid argument ? And I am still confused about the anti LGBT law allowing businesses to refuse to serve LGBT people. Why not just let capitalism run its course ? If businesses refuse to serve LGBT people, they will lose money and people can choose to boycott such places to run them out of business, so what does it matter ? Private businesses should be run however the owners see fit and consequently, they should not be shielded from the consequences of their actions. But Mike Pence is indeed not a very suitable candidate for President given his views... As for Trump, I think this brash and populist act was just to get him elected, and he will probably tone it down when he becomes president, as evidenced by his acceptance speech.

Your drivel is showing.

Sorry Nostradamus, a Clinton admin in way way assured a war with Russia... no more than a Trump admin does at this point and time.  How does starting a war between two nuclear powers help the humanitarian crisis in Syria?  Chances are, neither side would risk that for the people of Syria.  Before you start in, they would not start a nuclear war over ISIS either.

As far as "The Wall", Mexico is not paying for it anymore.  According to Trump, Mexico will later reimburse the USA after it is built.  Ideally, Mexico is supposed to pay for it all... ideally for the USA that is.  Mexico has indicated they want nothing to do with "The Wall". 

Why do you give a shit if citizens are protected from acts of hatred by businesses that wish to deny service based on ethnicity, or sexual preference?  Private businesses may be own by a particular citizen, but the economy that business benefits from is protected by US laws.  Unless a customer is harming the business in some way, why should they be the target of discrimination?  ...'cause reasons?  Fuck your reasons.  Capitalism (citizen controlled) running wild is not really better than full on communism (state controlled).

As for whatever else I missed in all your babbling, like the fact that I don't like Pence either... Let's hit you with climate change and the anit-science president elect, Trump.  Is human induced climate change a hoax?

It is 2016 and reps can't even figure out how to organize public bathrooms.  Dayum. 

5 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I see, then the Marine Corps general  and chairman of joint chief of staffs Joseph Dunford doesn't know shit about the military and you do xD

If Gen. Dunford thinks Russia or the USA would risk nuclear war over another country's refugee crisis/civil war, then yeah... he doesn't know shit... or he is lying.

I see that you believe business owners should not be allowed to choose their customer huh.... I always thought it was customers who had a right to choose businesses and businesses had a choice of either agreeing to render a service or not to render it before receiving payment, dumb me xD I guess you aren't familiar with the concept of survival of the fittest in the business world huh.

Good thing you don't make the rules.

And the thousands of scientists who don't believe there is conclusive evidence to support anthropogenic climate change are all stupid too huh xD The fact that methane and water vapour, the more potent greenhouse gases than CO2 have absolutely no say in this matter in your eyes is baffling to me.

Fucked if I want to get into a discussion about climate change with you.  I just wanted to know what you think.  You actually believe decades of data is worthless, wow.

And you talk as if Mexico has a choice in this matter of paying for the wall.... They are powerless compared to the US, they aren't in a position to act high and mighty and refuse without forgoing all the money they get from the US.

Holy fucking american exceptionalism. 

Well, four years to go... believe what you want, I will be patient.

Just now, Kumaresh said:

It is never a good idea to force somebody to do the right thing for the wrong reason. Okay, @stconquest ? Think about that......

Yeah, just create an entire industry surrounding that very idea.  US logic.

19 minutes ago, stconquest said:

If Gen. Dunford thinks Russia or the USA would risk nuclear war over another country's refugee crisis/civil war, then yeah... he doesn't know shit... or he is lying.

well, what was the cold war for, obviously both countries will risk it if it gets bad enough.

1 minute ago, DannyRyu said:

well, what was the cold war for, obviously both countries will risk it if it gets bad enough.

Resources.

Just now, stconquest said:

Resources.

well, true but My point being both the US and Russia are fucked up in the head they could both risk fucking the world up and not really care

2 minutes ago, DannyRyu said:

well, true but My point being both the US and Russia are fucked up in the head they could both risk fucking the world up and not really care

The US and Russia don't have fucked up heads... some of the individuals in those countries do have fucked up heads... shit, the USA just elected one fucked up head to be their CIC.

50 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

And you talk as if Mexico has a choice in this matter of paying for the wall.... They are powerless compared to the US, they aren't in a position to act high and mighty and refuse without forgoing all the money they get from the US.

This is what I never understand about this whole Trump/Clinton thing, people act like Hillary is a war mongerer while they would fully support going to war with Mexico over some fucking wall that is never going to be built. It would be too expensive to build the wall so I have severe doubts Congress would ever approve that if they want to actively work towards reducing the budget deficit and eventually reducing the debt.

Also fun fact, most of the total US debt is owed to ourselves and is actually gambled against the worth of our own dollar. Kind of funny to be honest.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Anyone noticing how CNN is calling every single person Trump picks or considers a KKK white nationalist? lol I guess too much time green screening news and lying has finally gotten to their head.

On 11/15/2016 at 8:24 AM, Praesi said:

When he is done with the USA send him to Europe. We need some serious cleaning too.

Never lose hope. It'll happen for Europe even without the Donald!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

11 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Anyone noticing how CNN is calling every single person Trump picks or considers a KKK white nationalist? lol I guess too much time green screening news and lying has finally gotten to their head.

Never lose hope. It'll happen for Europe even without the Donald!

German Media try to make everything sound bad too. Good Idea to piss off the future President ?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

3 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

I feel this issue could be resolved without going to war with Mexico. Economic sanctions have always been the favorite way for US politicians to get their point across xD 

My question is why is Mexico getting all of the blame? It's not their fault that US companies took advantage of lower wages in Mexico to turn more profit. If anything, that seems like a perfectly fine capitalistic strategy, or are you saying we need regulation like those damn left-wingers want? ;)

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 10:36 AM, DeadEyePsycho said:

My question is why is Mexico getting all of the blame? It's not their fault that US companies took advantage of lower wages in Mexico to turn more profit. If anything, that seems like a perfectly fine capitalistic strategy, or are you saying we need regulation like those damn left-wingers want? ;)

More tariffs! NOOOOOOOW! STOP THE GLOBALISM. ALSO, FUCK CUBA. 

System: Thinkpad T460

Why do you guys think there is going to be a war with Mexico?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

9 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Why do you guys think there is going to be a war with Mexico?

There wont be. People are being stupid.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

There wont be. People are being stupid.

The fearmongering from people is strong lately.

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Donald Trump has been doing pretty good lately. There haven't been any genocides or nuclear wars yet, cthulu hasn't descended upon us yet and the constitution and the bill of rights haven't been revoked yet. There is no indication any of this is gonna happen when he enters the office, but the MSM hasn't given up yet. Every single choice Trump has made for office bearers is a "racist,sexist,homophobic, anti Semitic, white nationalist" now xD

Maybe because he isnt the president and cant do those things

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Donald Trump has been doing pretty good lately. There haven't been any genocides or nuclear wars yet, cthulu hasn't descended upon us yet and the constitution and the bill of rights haven't been revoked yet. There is no indication any of this is gonna happen when he enters the office, but the MSM hasn't given up yet. Every single choice Trump has made for office bearers is a "racist,sexist,homophobic, anti Semitic, white nationalist" now xD

You left out the establishment cronies.

Trump will not be President until February when he gets sworn in, he is the President Elect at the moment. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

What are those ?

Those are career Republicans in the pocket of industry.  It is unavoidable.  Even Trump knows he has very little idea of what he is doing as a formal representative, he needs guys that have a clue; guys like Reince Priebus.

There are rumors of a Romney consideration, as bad as that would look on the PR side.

Why was this shitty thread revived? I think 27 pages is enough...