Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

17 minutes ago, VenoXj1 said:

Okay guys, I found this thread with 150 pages and I think it's related to my issue or pretty much is what I'm getting. I freshly bought my 3080 paired with a MSI X570 Meg ACE and a Ryzen 9 5900x. First I got my hands on the 3080 Tuf OC which I then moved into my old PC which was an Intel 6700k and some old MSI board which I don't recall the name of. Issues started from there and I had really bad LOD issues where everything from shadows, lights, texture and even entire objects were popping on right infront of me. So has there been any fix for such problems? I pretty much got details on it by randomly googling which had me worrying really bad. I will attach the screens I took from people who apparently could nail it down and fixed it. I will also join you guys in discord and try my luck there but I'm actually starting to lose hope from now on. 

The first one being: 

toll.thumb.png.5865b870d2515c21f16c463bf3cdccfb.png

Second one: 

toll2.thumb.png.fbd2a84d83848d1ae633f55a90a9557f.png

What do you guys think of that? I just paid big money for my parts and I can't really just go out and buy everything new which people are suggesting. I also hardly doubt it's power related since I live here for like 7 years now I think and in 7 years never had that issue with my old setup: 6700k+980 Ti but as soon I changed my gpu to a 3080 it started happening even when I swapped my 6700k to a 5900x and I also tried putting in my old 980 Ti paired with the 5900x and the issue didn't go away. So whatever combination I tried it didn't work.

replace the monitor cable with decent one.

55 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

replace the monitor cable with decent one.

This sounds more like a troll comment if I have to be honest. Issue didn't show up for 7 years and now it actually does.

On 12/25/2020 at 6:59 AM, VenoXj1 said:

Okay guys, I found this thread with 150 pages and I think it's related to my issue or pretty much is what I'm getting. I freshly bought my 3080 paired with a MSI X570 Meg ACE and a Ryzen 9 5900x. First I got my hands on the 3080 Tuf OC which I then moved into my old PC which was an Intel 6700k and some old MSI board which I don't recall the name of. Issues started from there and I had really bad LOD issues where everything from shadows, lights, texture and even entire objects were popping on right infront of me. So has there been any fix for such problems? I pretty much got details on it by randomly googling which had me worrying really bad. I will attach the screens I took from people who apparently could nail it down and fixed it. I will also join you guys in discord and try my luck there but I'm actually starting to lose hope from now on. 

The first one being: 

toll.thumb.png.5865b870d2515c21f16c463bf3cdccfb.png

Second one: 

toll2.thumb.png.fbd2a84d83848d1ae633f55a90a9557f.png

What do you guys think of that? I just paid big money for my parts and I can't really just go out and buy everything new which people are suggesting. I also hardly doubt it's power related since I live here for like 7 years now I think and in 7 years never had that issue with my old setup: 6700k+980 Ti but as soon I changed my gpu to a 3080 it started happening even when I swapped my 6700k to a 5900x and I also tried putting in my old 980 Ti paired with the 5900x and the issue didn't go away. So whatever combination I tried it didn't work.

heres  the link for the discord  group if youre not already in https://discord.gg/uvDrsRrN

First sorry for my english:

Im having this issue too, started like a month ago this are my PC Specs:

Ryzen 3700x
ZOTAC RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
32GB G-SKILL RIPJAWS BLACK 3200mhz
AORUS AD27QD 1440p 1ms IPS HDR 144hz Monitor
500gb NVME Adata XPG SX8200
1TB HDD SEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 2.5
NZXT E850 WATTS GOLD PLUS
MUGEN SCHYTE 5 Rev. B

This issue happens in any game i play, csgo, overwatch, resident evil 3 remake etc etc, i gonna try to take pictures later.

I aso uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ just for try but did not resolver anything lol.

I decided to do another mega-post containing all the info about this issue. It's the same post as the last year, just with updated information and some new details. So, let's begin.

So, when did these AA issues started?

Problems started once I installed RTX 2080 Ti to my main gaming rig two years ago, december 31, 2018. I noticed the first problems during the first week of january, 2019.

At that time (december 2018) I had this build:

i7-6700k

16GB RAM

GTX 1080 TI >>> upgrading to RTX 2080 Ti

2 SSD drives

What kind of issues we are talking about?

Completely broken anti-aliasing in 3D apps/games. There are various problems of massive shimmering, flickering and jaggies in ALL games. No exceptions. To keep it short: TAA produces weird flickering on various edges of objects even if the scene is static and camera isn't moving, but the jaggies in some games with TAA are kinda tolerable (video examples: Assassin's Creed: OdysseyGreedFall, Tom Clancy's The Division 2, No Man's Sky, Total War: Three Kingdoms, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76). All other AA methods, such as FXAA, SMAA, MSAA etc. have massive jaggies and shimmering when moving, in some cases jaggies are visible on static scene too (video examples: Destiny 2, No Man's Sky, The Long Dark, Surviving Mars, Cloudpunk, Life is Strange).

I also noticed massively increased jagginess in all video content, doesn't matter if it's media player or web browser, all videos are affected. Here is a short video showcasing jaggies in a video on a streaming service.

To summarize, it feels that computers completely lost their ability to proper render and work with AA.

Wait, you say computers. Does this also happen on your other systems?

Yes. I tried several PCs, laptop and even some separate parts of hardware. My secondary PC (it has AMD FX8350 cpu and GTX 980 video card), was collecting dust since 2016 summer. I turned it on again in march 2019 to test jaggies problem and guess what, it had all the same issues as my main gaming PC! HOW? I don't know. Maybe my RTX 2080 Ti have some kind of bad aura or what?

I also checked the games on my laptop with intel cpu and 860m gpu and it had all the same AA issues. I use my laptop at work ~40km away from home in a different city. I don't use my laptop at home. So I have no idea how or why these AA issues appeared on my laptop too. No changes in hardware or software were made.

Back in the spring of 2019 I decided to remove RTX 2080 Ti from my main gaming PC and install back the GTX 1080 Ti. Sadly, all the AA problems were still there. I then decided to test some older video cards I had. Those video cards are GTX 1070, GTX 980, GTX 780 and GTX 760. All of them had all the same AA issues.

During the summer of 2019 I decided to completely replace all the parts (CPU, motherboard, RAM, SSD, PSU, case and even coolers) of my main gaming PC (excluding RTX 2080 Ti which I bought december 2018). There was no change, all the AA issues were still present. I also tested all the older video cards on a new motherboard again. Sadly, no change.

My current gaming PC is:

i9-9900k

16GB RAM

RTX 2080 Ti

2 SSD drives

Are there any AA methods, which work 100% fine without any issues?

No. All of them, more or less, have various problems, be it jaggies, shimmering or flickering or all of them together. There are few games, which look fine enough, but the problems are still there. I played Metro Exodus back in february 2019 and I didn't noticed ANY problems at all. But back then I wasn't aware that this issue is widespread and that it affects all of the games, so maybe I just didn't noticed any problems. Resident Evil 2 remake also looks kinda okayish. There are still flickering on static image (if set to TAA), or massive jaggies (if set to FXAA or SMAA), but TAA looks decent in this game. 90% of the environments are dark in this game and darkness masks these issues quite well. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is also decent. It has Filmic SMAA, which is much better than standard SMAA. There are still jaggies and flickering, but nothing too bad, game is quite playable.

Did everything worked fine before december 31, 2018?

Yes. Games looked super gorgeous on all resolutions using any of the AA methods and any of the graphical settings. There was no flickering, shimmering or jaggies in games/apps. I didn't even knew that such horrible graphical distortions could happen. My previous computers, video cards and laptop had amazing graphics too up until I upgraded video card in my main gaming PC back in december 31, 2018. Yeah, I know it sounds weird. But this is how it is.

Is there a way to counter this issue? How about Nvidia DSR?

In my case, no. Using Nvidia DSR or increasing render scale in-game settings (if it has one) has no impact on flickering, shimmering and jaggies. Again, my Destiny 2 video (200% render scale equals 5K on 1440p monitor) is a good example of it.

Does DLSS fix this problem?

No, in my case DLSS has no impact on this issue. There are still shimmering, flickering and/or jaggies in games with DLSS enabled. Two good examples are the videos of Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

What does big companies, such as Microsoft and Nvidia, say about this problem?

As far as I remember someone from this thread contacted Nvidia support and they said that this is a "brain glitch". You get it? A brain glitch. In other words, we are all idiots and this issue is just in our head.

I also tried to contact support of various software companies and all of them said the same thing: go reinstall drivers, change some settings, do this, do that and and so on and so on. Same goes to the game companies I tried to consult. They just say to reinstall drivers, update redistributable packages, mess around with settings in-game etc. In short, contacting customer support is a waste of time. At the end, they just say that they will pass the info to the development team and after that you won't hear anything from them ever again.

What troubleshooting you have tried?

I don't know how many hours I spent trying various things and searching the internet for answers, but it's probably at least few hundred hours. I search internet almost every day, I follow this topic and Discord group, there are new reports every week of similar issues here and there, but nothing specific.

Below is a full list of what I tried:

- Different combos of graphical settings in each specific game

- Various settings in NVCP

- Reinstalling GPU drivers (using DDU), various versions of drivers, both old and new

- Reinstalling/updating redistributable packages, various other drivers (chipset, sound, sata etc.)

- Doing a clean reinstall of Windows OS (tried Windows 10 and Windows 7)

- Various settings in Windows, such as changing power settings, disabling game mode, enabling/disabling page file etc.

- Many different video cards (RTX 2080 Ti, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1070, GTX 980, GTX 780, GTX 760)

- Completely changed every single part of my main gaming PC (new Motherboard, CPU, RAM, PSU, SSD, even got a new case and new coolers)

- Laptop (tested my games on both 860m and integrated GPU)

- Different monitors (1080p and 1440p) and TVs (1080p and 4K), also various settings on them

- Also tested the games on my secondary PC (with an old AMD CPU and GTX 980)

- High quality 8K certified DP cable, new and different HDMI cable

- High quality extension cord with a surge protection

- New modem and internet cable

- Different electrical outlets in different rooms

- Updating BIOS

- Changing various settings in BIOS such as disabling c-states etc.

- Disabling Steam, Origin and other app overlays (I heard it could cause similar issues)

- GPU overclocking and downclocking

- Disabling all the unnecessary processes and apps, such as antivirus, afterburner, bluetooth etc (I keep my main gaming PC clean, just Steam, few apps and games).

Do you plan to do more troubleshooting in the near future?

I did pretty much everything I could. I don't think there is something else I could do.

I'm planning to get RTX 3080, but I can't tell when exactly this will happen. Due to issues with stock it's impossible to get one right now.

Even if I get it, there is a 98% chance that it won't fix the problem.

What do you do now? Do you still play games?

Yes, I still play games. Sadly, all these graphical issues distracts me way too often to reach the same level of enjoyment as before.

If something else comes up to my mind I will update this post.

So, that's it I think. Stay safe and happy new year!

44 minutes ago, Asasinas said:

I decided to do another mega-post containing all the info about this issue. It's the same post as the last year, just with updated information and some new details. So, let's begin.

Problems started once I installed RTX 2080 Ti to my main gaming rig two years ago, december 31, 2018. I noticed the first problems during the first week of january, 2019.

i7-6700k

16GB RAM

2 SSD drives

Completely broken anti-aliasing in 3D apps/games. There are various problems of massive shimmering, flickering and jaggies in ALL games. No exceptions. To keep it short: TAA produces weird flickering on various edges of objects even if the scene is static and camera isn't moving, but the jaggies in some games with TAA are kinda tolerable (video examples: Assassin's Creed: OdysseyGreedFall, Tom Clancy's The Division 2, No Man's Sky, Total War: Three Kingdoms, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fallout 76). All other AA methods, such as FXAA, SMAA, MSAA etc. have massive jaggies and shimmering when moving, in some cases jaggies are visible on static scene too (video examples: Destiny 2, No Man's Sky, The Long Dark, Surviving Mars, Cloudpunk, Life is Strange).

I also noticed massively increased jagginess in all video content, doesn't matter if it's media player or web browser, all videos are affected. Here is a short video showcasing jaggies in a video on a streaming service.

To summarize, it feels that computers completely lost their ability to proper render and work with AA.

Yes. I tried several PCs, laptop and even some separate parts of hardware. My secondary PC (it has AMD FX8350 cpu and GTX 980 video card), was collecting dust since 2016 summer. I turned it on again in march 2019 to test jaggies problem and guess what, it had all the same issues as my main gaming PC! HOW? I don't know. Maybe my RTX 2080 Ti have some kind of bad aura or what?

I also checked the games on my laptop with intel cpu and 860m gpu and it had all the same AA issues. I use my laptop at work ~40km away from home in a different city. I don't use my laptop at home. So I have no idea how or why these AA issues appeared on my laptop too. No changes in hardware or software were made.

Back in the spring of 2019 I decided to remove RTX 2080 Ti from my main gaming PC and install back the GTX 1080 Ti. Sadly, all the AA problems were still there. I then decided to test some older video cards I had. Those video cards are GTX 1070, GTX 980, GTX 780 and GTX 760. All of them had all the same AA issues.

During the summer of 2019 I decided to completely replace all the parts (CPU, motherboard, RAM, SSD, PSU, case and even coolers) of my main gaming PC (excluding RTX 2080 Ti which I bought december 2018). There was no change, all the AA issues were still present. I also tested all the older video cards on a new motherboard again. Sadly, no change.

My current gaming PC is:

i9-9900k

16GB RAM

RTX 2080 Ti

2 SSD drives

No. All of them, more or less, have various problems, be it jaggies, shimmering or flickering or all of them together. There are few games, which look fine enough, but the problems are still there. I played Metro Exodus back in february 2019 and I didn't noticed ANY problems at all. But back then I wasn't aware that this issue is widespread and that it affects all of the games, so maybe I just didn't noticed any problems. Resident Evil 2 remake also looks kinda okayish. There are still flickering on static image (if set to TAA), or massive jaggies (if set to FXAA or SMAA), but TAA looks decent in this game. 90% of the environments are dark in this game and darkness masks these issues quite well. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is also decent. It has Filmic SMAA, which is much better than standard SMAA. There are still jaggies and flickering, but nothing too bad, game is quite playable.

Yes. Games looked super gorgeous on all resolutions using any of the AA methods and any of the graphical settings. There was no flickering, shimmering or jaggies in games/apps. I didn't even knew that such horrible graphical distortions could happen. My previous computers, video cards and laptop had amazing graphics too up until I upgraded video card in my main gaming PC back in december 31, 2018. Yeah, I know it sounds weird. But this is how it is.

In my case, no. Using Nvidia DSR or increasing render scale in-game settings (if it has one) has no impact on flickering, shimmering and jaggies. Again, my Destiny 2 video (200% render scale equals 5K on 1440p monitor) is a good example of it.

No, in my case DLSS has no impact on this issue. There are still shimmering, flickering and/or jaggies in games with DLSS enabled. Two good examples are the videos of Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077.

As far as I remember someone from this thread contacted Nvidia support and they said that this is a "brain glitch". You get it? A brain glitch. In other words, we are all idiots and this issue is just in our head.

I also tried to contact support of various software companies and all of them said the same thing: go reinstall drivers, change some settings, do this, do that and and so on and so on. Same goes to the game companies I tried to consult. They just say to reinstall drivers, update redistributable packages, mess around with settings in-game etc. In short, contacting customer support is a waste of time. At the end, they just say that they will pass the info to the development team and after that you won't hear anything from them ever again.

I don't know how many hours I spent trying various things and searching the internet for answers, but it's probably at least few hundred hours. I search internet almost every day, I follow this topic and Discord group, there are new reports every week of similar issues here and there, but nothing specific.

- Reinstalling GPU drivers (using DDU), various versions of drivers, both old and new

- Reinstalling/updating redistributable packages, various other drivers (chipset, sound, sata etc.)

- Various settings in Windows, such as changing power settings, disabling game mode, enabling/disabling page file etc.

- Many different video cards (RTX 2080 Ti, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1070, GTX 980, GTX 780, GTX 760)

- Completely changed every single part of my main gaming PC (new Motherboard, CPU, RAM, PSU, SSD, even got a new case and new coolers)

- Different monitors (1080p and 1440p) and TVs (1080p and 4K), also various settings on them

- Updating BIOS

- Disabling Steam, Origin and other app overlays (I heard it could cause similar issues)

- Disabling all the unnecessary processes and apps, such as antivirus, afterburner, bluetooth etc (I keep my main gaming PC clean, just Steam, few apps and games).

I gonna try the CMOS reset in my asus tuf gaming x570 wifi plus Motherboard, i hope i can fix the issue wish me luck

I have that issue of the door too like if the borders be alive when i move, somethinkg like a bad reflection, overwatch, csgo, control any game, i think is flickering or shimmering as u called it guys

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 7:15 AM, Asasinas said:

i7-6700k

16GB RAM

2 SSD drives

My current gaming PC is:

i9-9900k

16GB RAM

RTX 2080 Ti

2 SSD drives

- Updating BIOS

Do you plan to do more troubleshooting in the near future?

I did pretty much everything I could. I don't think there is something else I could do.

I'm planning to get RTX 3080, but I can't tell when exactly this will happen. Due to issues with stock it's impossible to get one right now.

Even if I get it, there is a 98% chance that it won't fix the problem.

What do you do now? Do you still play games?

Yes, I still play games. Sadly, all these graphical issues distracts me way too often to reach the same level of enjoyment as before.

I suspect that the problem is the windows system, in Linux using DXVK program to test the operation of the windows program (DXVK is an open source implementation of the DX API) can completely rule out system problems and DX problems.

4 hours ago, skerll said:

I suspect that the problem is the windows system, in Linux using DXVK program to test the operation of the windows program (DXVK is an open source implementation of the DX API) can completely rule out system problems and DX problems.

So what we need to do to resolve or fix this issue bro?

On 8/16/2016 at 11:04 PM, KenjiD5 said:

they dont have the problem.. it is our pc flopping with the video.. try to watch it in another player but not youtube and you see

I watched the Video on my Apple Ipad and have the same issues. btw check my video at the page 150 about resident evil 3 remake

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, taohan456 said:

嗨,我是来自中国的玩家。不久前,我也有这个问题。不仅我,而且我的许多朋友都建立了一个小组来解决这个问题 这个问题太难了!

English translation: "Hi, I am a player from China. Not long ago, I also had this problem. Not only me, but many of my friends have established a group to solve this problem. This problem is too difficult!"

Call of duty cold war has the same pixellated shadows like mad max but gladly there aren't so many shimmering problems due to the unuse of horrible TAA. Has anyone an idea how to simply blur the shadow edges?

I had the same problem for a while. I've tried basically everything I could - different drivers, different monitor, different cables, different settings in GPU control panel, resetting CMOS etc. with no improvement. Finally I've replaced my ATI R9 290 GPU with an Nvidia 1070 and IT WORKED like charm... for a month. The problem is back again. This time I know the exact moment when it occured - my computer was idling, so after 5 minutes without any activity the monitor turned off, just like it was supposed to. When I moved the mouse I've imediately noticed the screen is corrupted - colours seemed a little over saturated and colour depth didn't look right (+ all the other issues in games - shadow acne, low res shadow map, no AA which couses flickering of detailed distant objects etc.)
My motherboard (Gigabyte GA-Z97X) has a build-in gpu. It also has the same issues as the two other cards. So my guess is, it's not the GPU itself, rather a damaged MoBo (but we know replacing motherboard by some users didn't resolve it) or a Windows / DirectX issue (in this case a new system installation should help, but it doesn't).

tl;dr: I've replaced the GPU, everything was fine, the monitor automatically turned off after 5 minutes of inactivity, BOOM display problem is back.

Someone here has suggested contacting one of the internet technology-gurus those guys like challenges, maybe they could back-track it.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:40 PM, retro_77 said:

I had the same problem for a while. I've tried basically everything I could - different drivers, different monitor, different cables, different settings in GPU control panel, resetting CMOS etc. with no improvement. Finally I've replaced my ATI R9 290 GPU with an Nvidia 1070 and IT WORKED like charm... for a month. The problem is back again. This time I know the exact moment when it occured - my computer was idling, so after 5 minutes without any activity the monitor turned off, just like it was supposed to. When I moved the mouse I've imediately noticed the screen is corrupted - colours seemed a little over saturated and colour depth didn't look right (+ all the other issues in games - shadow acne, low res shadow map, no AA which couses flickering of detailed distant objects etc.)
My motherboard (Gigabyte GA-Z97X) has a build-in gpu. It also has the same issues as the two other cards. So my guess is, it's not the GPU itself, rather a damaged MoBo (but we know replacing motherboard by some users didn't resolve it) or a Windows / DirectX issue (in this case a new system installation should help, but it doesn't).

tl;dr: I've replaced the GPU, everything was fine, the monitor automatically turned off after 5 minutes of inactivity, BOOM display problem is back.

Someone here has suggested contacting one of the internet technology-gurus those guys like challenges, maybe they could back-track it.

We damn need find the FIX to this problem i spend like 2,000 dollars on my setup

On 1/31/2021 at 1:25 PM, retro_77 said:

i got mine in 2013 the same exact way you got, i was playing my ps3 to a samsung lcd tv, i had put my  tv to demo mode where it would reset all its settings after a screen turn off, one time when it happed, my resolution and colors became bad and the thing happened... 

here join the discord group and tag one of the admins, i will respond, we will talk some more, because getting it after quick screen turn off has been common for almost everyone of us 

https://discord.gg/uc2j4Ek5

A user on the Discord server suggested that the problems disappeared completely when he returned to the old router and changed the internet cable. Has anyone tried this solution before?

So u are saying that if i plug off the router cable and turn off the router the problem should be fixed?.................................................LOL

On 2/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, Cebreros said:

So u are saying that if i plug off the router cable and turn off the router the problem should be fixed?.................................................LOL

No, a friend of mine said that the problem was resolved when he changed his router and internet cable. I tried it didn't work for me

Have not been through the tabs and assume a variety of windows/driver settings and fixes has already been mentioned.

Does changing the HDMI/DP cable to a more higher one change the issue ? (or try using the cable you used in the "no problem" system when you took the graphics card off your system and put it into the latter one) 

i cant join the discord, it says the link is invalid.

I was playing on an old 60hz IPS monitor for years, and i believe i had similar problem as folks here 2 years ago, but i was not thinking anymore about it.

Than i buyed 144hz monitor IPS monitor, till yesterday the image was amazing, everthing looked beautyfull, the contrast range from my old monitor to this one is better not bad looking at all. Than i was playing WoW which looked awesome, and everyone got disconnected from the server, the game crashed, i logged back and suddenly all colors were to vivid and bright, the contrast looked to high, and the problem persists everywhere, desktop,other games as well. Someone got a fix for that image problem?

• 1 month later...

Hmm, after reading page 1 it seems like a zbuffering issue. There are 150 pages so I haven't read all the pages, maybe someone has solved this already idk.

My guess is its some kind of GPU issue where the zbuffer somehow loses floating point accuracy or something like that. How to fix it idk, I would experiment trying different graphics settings such as Direct X or Open GL. Maybe there is also a way to test GPU or drivers and see if it using 16 or 24bit buffer accuracy.

On 1/31/2021 at 8:40 AM, retro_77 said:

I'm actually surprised Linus didn't attempt to fix this issue... even if it didn't work it would be worth trying... and it's the sort of thing he's good at too, imo.

Also that was an informative post, it does make sense... i had something similar (i changed something on my GPU fancurve) monitor turned off for a short moment (like why...?) and then everything ran kinda bad and looked pixelated... also had more gpu usage in idle as usual... 

Didn't look like I'd find a fix,  but then I just re-installed windows from backup and everything was fine - so to me it looks random, but, also kind of related to the monitor perhaps,  like a hdmi,  edid,  etc issue perhaps. 

On 1/7/2021 at 10:58 AM, Cebreros said:

What do u think about this issue guys??

Which level is this?  I mean it does look weird,  but the games graphics actually are a bit strange,  I could try to replicate this,  i don't think I've seen anything bad like this  - although the game really can have some weird glitches. 

Anyone know what level this is?  I beat the game so i could just go there probably,  but I didn't pay attention,  the game is kinda boring,  I don't remember that scene at all. 🤷‍♀️

Edit: ok it's gotta be in NEST, but at the beginning, end, middle...?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

48 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

I'm actually surprised Linus didn't attempt to fix this issue... even if it didn't work it would be worth trying... and it's the sort of thing he's good at too, imo.

Also that was an informative post, it does make sense... i had something similar (i changed something on my GPU fancurve) monitor turned off for a short moment (like why...?) and then everything ran kinda bad and looked pixelated... also had more gpu usage in idle as usual... 

Didn't look like I'd find a fix,  but then I just re-installed windows from backup and everything was fine - so to me it looks random, but, also kind of related to the monitor perhaps,  like a hdmi,  edid,  etc issue perhaps. 

Which level is this?  I mean it does look weird,  but the games graphics actually are a bit strange,  I could try to replicate this,  i don't think I've seen anything bad like this  - although the game really can have some weird glitches. 

Anyone know what level this is?  I beat the game so i could just go there probably,  but I didn't pay attention,  the game is kinda boring,  I don't remember that scene at all. 🤷‍♀️

Edit: ok it's gotta be in NEST, but at the beginning, end, middle...?

Is the last part of the game just before the Final Scene with the Helicopter, that bridge goes to a elevator literally the begining of the end of the game. its easy, just after the final boss