Chrome exntension that blocks all pokemon content

Haha that's hilarious. Is there one of these for every topic that people think is overdone?

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

2 minutes ago, nosirrah123 said:

Haha that's hilarious. Is there one of these for every topic that people think is overdone?

I can definitely see it becoming a thing now haha.

As a side note it does not like when you go to the Pokemon Go homepage. 

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

2 minutes ago, Trey222 said:

I imagine it to just be a blank page, maybe a little home button in the corner, that's it :')

2 minutes ago, cozz said:

I can definitely see it becoming a thing now haha.

The best part is that some guy hates Pokemon Go so much that he sat down and specifically eliminated that.

1 minute ago, Trey222 said:

I must admire your determination to break things. This topic has been up for 5 minutes and you already did that.

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

2 minutes ago, nosirrah123 said:

The best part is that some guy hates Pokemon Go so much that he sat down and specifically eliminated that.

I think I read somewhere it only took him 45 minutes to make, I'll try find it.

18 minutes ago, cozz said:

I think I read somewhere it only took him 45 minutes to make, I'll try find it.

45 minutes is still a good amount of effort

6 hours ago, cozz said:

It's finally here, for all you Pokemon haters, here's the Chrome Extension for you.

Pokemon NO is a chrome extension made by Conor Browne that blocks any Pokemon content that appears on your screen, think of it as a re-skinned Pokemon version of Adblocker

Original post

OMG i instantly installed this. I literally just had a friend bail on me to go play pokemon go. soo over this shit. 

6 hours ago, nosirrah123 said:

Not gonna lie I don't mind the game, but I don't like how its taken over social media so much and turned people into mindless zombies like your friend.

Thank you soo much! Haha once I install it this page will be blocked for mentioning Pokémon.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Lol

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Let have extension that bans stupid threads like this one, and that person who have way too much time on their hands to even create one in the first place.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

26 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

and that person who have way too much time on their hands to even create one in the first place.

Seeing how Pokemon Go is the most talked topic these days, you can't go somewhere without being bombarded with Pokemon stuff, so why should people be forced for such content? Just like some wanted to block all ALS Ice Bucket Challenge content, all Star Wars Ep. VII info or perhaps even all NV and AMD stuff.

By that logic you could ban all people that have too much time and play games for that matter. Or for instance, all content/comments that want to take the choice from people to do whatever it is they want in their free time. See where this is going? 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Seeing how Pokemon Go is the most talked topic these days, you can't go somewhere without being bombarded with Pokemon stuff, so why should people be forced for such content? Just like some wanted to block all ALS Ice Bucket Challenge content, all Star Wars Ep. VII info or perhaps even all NV and AMD stuff.

By that logic you could ban all people that have too much time and play games for that matter. Or for instance, all content/comments that want to take the choice from people to do whatever it is they want in their free time. See where this is going? 

Some are just better at controlling what affects their daily lives, and not let these small things get to them, even when it's all over the place. Those who need that extension lacks that simple ability and maybe should learn on how to tap into it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

45 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Some are just better at controlling what affects their daily lives, and not let these small things get to them, even when it's all over the place. Those who need that extension lacks that simple ability and maybe should learn on how to tap into it.

That argument could be used for ad blockers as well, and we all use them. It's an extension blocking things that are all over the place in a nutshell. It's the same principle. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

nice already installed now i need something similar for apple related content. 

I need that modified, so it replaces all Pokemon Go stuff with content from Jeremy Clarkson, would be hilarious to install it on the quiet, on some friends computers.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

You can just scroll away.....you know that right?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:47 PM, NumLock21 said:

Let have extension that bans stupid threads like this one, and that person who have way too much time on their hands to even create one in the first place.

45 minutes isn't exactly all the time in the world now is it?

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

This is great news, I have taken the appropriate measures

It's like a free snotty snob avoidance tactic, and they're doing it to themselves. (If it works)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.