Terry Crews Joins the PC Master Race

mrjordann

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

I wouldn't have pegged him for someone to get into pc gaming xD, and especially vr gaming at that!

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

NZXT Phantom 820 case

Intel Core i7-6800K CPU

Asus X99 Sabertooth motherboard

Corsair H100i V2 CPU cooler

32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum

2TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Asus Xonar Essence STX soundcard

Asus Blu-ray drive

EVGA Supernova 1000W P2 power supply

Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse

Audio Technica PDG1 headphones

Corsair K70 Lux RGB mechanical keyboard

Acer Predator X34 curved monitor

not bad tbh

no graphics card though?

nvm he got a 1080

lmao expected a razer keyboard but this guy knows whatsup

Hey man good for him. Now maybe a bunch of people will look into pc for their gaming needs. Then there will be the majority of people who price out all of his stuff and realize that he just spent roughly 2500 bucks plus in order to game and the same old argument will arise... doh pc gaming is so expensive.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

9 hours ago, mrjordann said:

Poor Guy !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I love seeing people join the pc master race, as long as they aren't younger than 13 years old :D 

I'm a big fan of him in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I wish my dad would play games with me, good for him.

Modified Raijintek Metis Mini-ITX Case Build:

Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi Motherboard  |  Intel i5-6600K 3.5 GHz CPU  |  16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM  |  EVGA GTX 950 |  Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD  | Silverstone ST45SF-G 450W  |  Noctua NH-D9L CPU Cooler  |  (3) Noctua NF-F12 Case Fans

cQRP1Jy.png

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

3 hours ago, PeloyGeek said:

I love seeing people join the pc master race, as long as they aren't younger than 13 years old :D 

There's no problem with getting into PC gaming if you're young. The only bad thing is when they just want to play shoot-em-ups at a billion FPS and brag to their friends about the new GPU they got. There was a dumb kid in middle school that told me "Yeah I got the 42 hyper-SD card. Titanfall edition." That's what he called it. I'll never forget that. xD

Black and green build, I call it "Murphy". - CPU: Intel i5 4690k at 3.5 GHz - GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X SOC Force - RAM: 8GB 1866 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro (gold) - PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2 - Storage: 240GB Corsair Force LE SSD & 1TB Western Digital Black HDD - Case: Corsair Carbide 300r - Lighting: 2 green Logisys LED sticks (currently removed)

12 hours ago, Aytex said:

NZXT Phantom 820 case

Intel Core i7-6800K CPU

2TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Asus Blu-ray drive

not bad tbh

no graphics card though?

nvm he got a 1080

Had a Razer keyboard since 2011 without issue. It's their mice that are shite.

6 minutes ago, Jonnyswboy said:

I've had a Chroma for a long time works great. I find with Razer they either fail in a month or last forever.

I had a Mamba for a year or so without problems, but the buttons started to wear, it collected dirt in unfortunate places, taking it apart involved deforming the soft plastic exterior, and the firmware was not signed by Microsoft so updating it was a pain in the arse.

It was wireless RGB before either of those things were particularly mainstream, though, and when the mouse worked it was very comfortable and I didn't perceive any lag or tracking issues either.

Good for him, not all parents have the time to play videogames with their son. I also appreciate the fact that he decided to put in some effort into knowing what he was buying and how to assemble it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Terry Crews after he plays his first 4k game:

Q0eWr.gif

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

I love how excited he is. :D 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, mrjordann said:

There's no problem with getting into PC gaming if you're young. The only bad thing is when they just want to play shoot-em-ups at a billion FPS and brag to their friends about the new GPU they got. There was a dumb kid in middle school that told me "Yeah I got the 42 hyper-SD card. Titanfall edition." That's what he called it. I'll never forget that. xD

I think everyone brags about their computer no matter how old you are.

I've been gaming on pc since i was about 6/7 years old, i played mostly shooters and maplestory for too long, until league of legends came out, but i've never really been that kid whos always loud and thinks he knows everything about the game.

29 minutes ago, othertomperson said:

Had a Razer keyboard since 2011 without issue. It's their mice that are shite.

Had a second hand Mamba 2012 for a year and a bit. Still running just fine.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

48 minutes ago, daniellearmouth said:

Had a second hand Mamba 2012 for a year and a bit. Still running just fine.

Lucky you.

He can easily get a 6950X but didn't and went with a more reasonable 6800K

Nice build.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Damn, he went all out. I'm jelly.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

23 hours ago, Aytex said:

NZXT Phantom 820 case

Intel Core i7-6800K CPU

2TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

Asus Blu-ray drive

not bad tbh

no graphics card though?

nvm he got a 1080

It says later in the article that according to one of his comments he picked up a GTX 1080

I was a big Terry Crew fan, now i'm a MASSIVE Terry Crew fan!