I think LTT makes up a majority of Vessel views...

Henry
3 minutes ago, zocke1r said:

well i managed to stop that, and am now not standing here defending him lying to all of us, by saying it is his business and if you want him to succeed if you have to be okay with him taking actions which contradict promises he made,after all it is in his best itnerest and what is in his best interest is in the interest of all his real fans

And a real fan would continue to subscribe to content even if a completely unrelated channel was exclusive. amirite?

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

12 minutes ago, derick90 said:

That is a valid point. But, Linus also did say the content for LTT/TQ/CSF wouldn't be slowing down

but how are you supposed to trust him on that after all he lied to you before, do you remeber the time he said all content will be available for free

11 minutes ago, derick90 said:

And a real fan would continue to subscribe to content even if a completely unrelated channel was exclusive. amirite?

well you tell me, did you renew your vessel subscription to watch nerd sports

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

To clarify, this is not a Channel Super Fun series. That was a mistake in their copy. Nerd Sports is its own entity under Linus Media Group, and all future copy will reflect that.

This is a content idea that we had that would not have been possible without external support, and Vessel stepped up to the plate to support its creation.

Official comment will come soon I'm sure...

I might be the only one here but I am glad to have renewed my service. And they took ads away? They should have an option to enable them to be honest! Every little bit helps and the 5 second ads never bothered me

Just now, zocke1r said:

but how are you supposed to trust him on that after all he lied to you before, do you remeber the time he said all content will be available for free

all I can say now is get over it

@LinusTech is basically ignoring us. so that tells pretty much everything as of now conserning this thing

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I have a vessel sub for 7day exclusives for LTT/TQ/ and CSF not for Nerd Sports, and if all their content was just Nerd Sports, probably not, because it doesn't interest me. Not because he "Lied" and broke my poor lil heart. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

1 minute ago, givingtnt said:

all I can say now is get over it

@LinusTech is basically ignoring us. so that tells pretty much everything as of now conserning this thing

yes the only thing he cares about is his bottom line, and well this wont hurt that

Just now, zocke1r said:

yes the only thing he cares about is his bottom line, and well this wont urt that

lol

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

2 minutes ago, derick90 said:

That is a valid point. But, Linus also did say the content for LTT/TQ/CSF wouldn't be slowing down

I hope that Linus keeps his word, however the sad thing is that in the /Drive example I gave, J.F. Musial(the person who ran /Drive for the most part) said the same thing about the Drive channel years before its downfall.

if this is more of a show for entertainment and not selling things to me as a viewer making me the sales pitch, I'm ok with it if it isn't stuck behind the vessel paywall.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

2 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

Most likely cause he´s probably the only one who pushed hard for it, with the 1 week early videos and all. Other´s (Like seananners) would have videos uploaded at the same time, or only a day early at best.

This. The only other YouTube channel I saw promote(and by promote mean mention) they were on Vessel was NCIX Tech Tips. I never saw Unbox Therapy, Hardware Canucks or Epic Meal Time ever mention they had moved to Vessel. Saying that Unbox Therapy has stopped uploading to Vessel which is weird.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

2 minutes ago, Virus__ said:

This. The only other YouTube channel I saw promote(and by promote mean mention) they were on Vessel was NCIX Tech Tips. I never saw Unbox Therapy, Hardware Canucks or Epic Meal Time ever mention they had moved to Vessel. Saying that Unbox Therapy has stopped uploading to Vessel which is weird.

wow you are the only one here still talking about the real topic of the post

Just now, zocke1r said:

wow you are the only one here still talking about the real topic of the post

I literally just popped on here and started reading this topic after seeing it in general, is there a problem with that?

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Just now, Virus__ said:

I literally just popped on here and started reading this topic after seeing it in general, is there a problem with that?

no, i just think it is funny, that what started of with a  discussion about the success of vessel and the importance of lmg, got turned into a discussion if it is okay for lmg to lie to us

Just now, zocke1r said:

no, i just think it is funny, that what started of with a  discussion about the success of vessel and the importance of lmg, got turned into a discussion if it is okay for lmg to lie to us

You are the one who started the whole, "he lied to us" smear campaign.

HeadsetLogitech G430  

1 minute ago, derick90 said:

You are the one who started the whole, "he lied to us" smear campaign.

well i never disputed that i am the guy who called them out on their actions being in contradiction with stuff they said before ever going to vessel

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

To clarify, this is not a Channel Super Fun series. That was a mistake in their copy. Nerd Sports is its own entity under Linus Media Group, and all future copy will reflect that.

This is a content idea that we had that would not have been possible without external support, and Vessel stepped up to the plate to support its creation.

Official comment will come soon I'm sure...

@Henry please mark this post ^^^

As solved so others can see it when they visit here :)

3 minutes ago, zocke1r said:

well i never disputed that i am the guy who called them out on their actions being in contradiction with stuff they said before ever going to vessel

You're voting for Trump aren't you. I can smell it on you. 

HeadsetLogitech G430  

2 minutes ago, derick90 said:

You're voting for Trump aren't you. I can smell it on you. 

unlike you i'm not even american, and voting for a guy how contradicts himself every 2 minutes is not really the best person if you want someone who sticks to all his promises not just some of them, even though i have to say trump really played smart, by promising everyone everything

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

@Henry please mark this post ^^^

As solved so others can see it when they visit here :)

but that does not solve the issue that he said  this

1 minute ago, zocke1r said:

unlike you i'm not even american, and voting for a guy how contradicts himself every 2 minutes is not really the best person if you want someone who sticks to all his promises not just some of them, even though i have to say trump really played smart, by promising everyone everything

since when do politicians stick to all their promises

actually, I just though. look at the previous line and tell me why that should be for content creators

can you stop now ?

Ironically "linus tech tips" and "scrapyard wars" are listed on Alexa as 2 of the top 5 keywords for searching for vessel(although they make up less than 3% of the search results). This also shows vessel is on a (relatively big) decline of viewers/popularity(I bet vessel removing ads and lowering the sub. cost twice is a response to this). 

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/vessel.com

Just now, givingtnt said:

since when do politicians stick to all their promises

actually, I just though. look at the previous line and tell me why that should be for content creators

can you stop now ?

well you can stop caring, and dont call them content creators they are media company, and yes i know it is quite naive to demand companies to be honest, but hey if you dont want companies to lie in your face you have to complain or they see that as a sign that no one has a problem with them doing that and the are going to continue doing that, but dont worry once i'm done here i wont come back

6 minutes ago, zocke1r said:

and dont call them content creators they are media company

photo-85015.gif

This is just my thought on the matter, and I am likely completely wrong... but I think everyone is looking at this incorrectly. The way I see it, this as if they were creating a TV show for, say, Discovery channel. Yes they made it, but its not their content to decide how it is distributed.

For all we know they won't even be managing the channel, just hired to film/act/edit a series, and do not have the rights to upload it themselves.

Just now, Scheer said:

This is just my thought on the matter, and I am likely completely wrong... but I think everyone is looking at this incorrectly. The way I see it, this as if they were creating a TV show for, say, Discovery channel. Yes they made it, but its not their content to decide how it is distributed.

For all we know they won't even be managing the channel, just hired to film/act/edit a series, and do not have the rights to upload it themselves.

this is pretty much exacly what it is. afaik your 100% right