NVIDIA Bundles GeForce With The Division, AMD Bundles Radeon With Hitman 2016

Mr_Troll

NVIDIA Bundles GeForce With The Division, AMD Bundles Radeon With Hitman 2016

In January 2016, NVIDIA announced their Rise of the Tomb Raider bundle which was redeemable with GeForce cards based on the Maxwell architecture. Rise of the Tomb Raider came with a range of tweaking options that included NVIDIA’s HBAO+ technology and AMD’s TressFX 3.0 hair render. All combined, Rise of the Tomb Raider is one of the most gorgeous games available to play in 2016. AMD on to other hand extended their Star Wars: Battlefront bundle and added the Fury X to the promo too. Star Wars: Battlefront itself is the most graphically intensive titles available on PCs which utilizes the updated Frostbite 3 engine to showcase the gigantic maps of the Star Wars universe in glorified detail.

Tom Clancy’s The Division Bundle With NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Cards:

NVIDIA GeForce The Division Bundle

In the upcoming weeks, NVIDIA and AMD plan to renew their game bundles. The NVIDIA side of things will be updated with the Tom Clancy’s The Division title which is an online open world RPG set in the city of New York where an epidemic has brought upon a crisis like situation and being part of the Strategic Homeland Division (SHD), you must combat the threats of both rival factions and the epidemic in the city. The Division bundle will be available on several GeForce cards which include the GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics cards and the GeForce GTX 970M or GeForce GTX 980M mobility graphics cards

Hitman 2016 Bundle With AMD Radeon Graphics Cards:

AMD Radeon Hitman 2016 Bundle

The AMD graphics cards will also be receiving a new game bundle. While the Radeon R9 Fury series cards will get Star Wars: Battlefront promo up till 31st March 2016, the Radeon R9 390 series cards which include the R9 390X and the R9 390 will be getting the upcoming Hitman. The bundle is expected to hit retailers on February 16th, 2016 as reported bySweclockers and will last up till 30th April 2016. Along with the graphics cards, AMD will also add select FX-6000 and FX-8000 series processors to the promo so buyers who get the new GPU and CPUs should ask for a free copy of Hitman when the bundle goes live, through participating retailers.

An amd partnered game?. Nice to see that. 

Source:http://videocardz.com/58246/tom-clancys-the-division-to-be-offered-for-free-with-geforce-graphics-cards

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-amd-game-bundle-2016/

Intel Core i7 7800x @ 5.0 Ghz with 1.305 volts (really good chip), Mesh OC @ 3.3 Ghz, Fractal Design Celsius S36, Asrock X299 Killer SLI/ac, 16 GB Adata XPG Z1 OCed to  3600 Mhz , Aorus  RX 580 XTR 8G, Samsung 950 evo, Win 10 Home - loving it :D

Had a Ryzen before ... but  a bad bios flash killed it :(

MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G - i7 6820HK, 980m SLI, Gsync, 1080p, 16 GB RAM, 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Win 10 home

DAMN. IF ONLY I HAD WAITED TWO WEEKS TO GET A 390X.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

42 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

That sucks for Nvidia buyers, I'd much rather have Rise of the Tomb Raider than some Ubisoft crap.

I have a feeling the division will actually be pretty good, and it has more graphics sliders then any game I have seen in a long while. Which is a good sign, but we shall see. I will probably pick it up over the summer when I actually have time to play it.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

I wonder which of these two games will run like shit on the opposing company's hardware????

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

2 hours ago, shermantanker said:

I have a feeling the division will actually be pretty good, and it has more graphics sliders then any game I have seen in a long while. Which is a good sign, but we shall see. I will probably pick it up over the summer when I actually have time to play it.

I hate sliders. they better have tooltips/detailed view of what settings you're editing.

and lets wait, because having a good (or standard) settings menu doesn't make the game good or playable. 

32 minutes ago, Katorice said:

I hate sliders. they better have tooltips/detailed view of what settings you're editing.

and lets wait, because having a good (or standard) settings menu doesn't make the game good or playable. 

The settings are really good in the game and with descriptions for each setting.

Game ran fine on amd too.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, Katorice said:

If I recall it did have tool tips for almost every option.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

In my case I had had to run it at medium to get a playable fps, because my old cards don't like 3440x1440 very much. Counting down the days for pascal.

4 hours ago, shermantanker said:

Will it have sliders for more gameplay? Better weapon ideas and such? Cause that's the jist of what I've heard: A blander, crappier Borderlands but mmo like Destiny.

-------

Current Rig

-------

51 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Will it have sliders for more gameplay? Better weapon ideas and such? Cause that's the jist of what I've heard: A blander, crappier Borderlands but mmo like Destiny.

you tell me, i'm stuck at normal people, casual winter clothing, no mask, no helmet, no high tech cap... headshots don't kill. headshots don't kill.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Yawn

AMD should make another Star Citizen bundle.

Only one of these I've ever cared about.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I got nothing when I bought an R9 390 back in August. There was no promo :(

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

Damn it. I bought a GTX 980 TI two weeks ago. I would rather have the Division vs Tomb Raider.  Oh well :( 

15 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

When I said a good sign I was thinking performance wise, but again it is just my gut. I hope it will be great, but am expecting average reviews. I won't even consider getting it until I get a new pascal card. 

Are they doing this trying to get rid of their stock?

Me want polaris D:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

4 minutes ago, Gen427 said:

I think the new cards are dropping in a few months/end of April so it seems feasible. Me want Polaris too!

http://wccftech.com/amd-unveils-polaris-11-10-gpu/

End of april? So not june-july? I'm trying so hard to keep up with it and it looks like i'm failing D:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just now, samcool55 said:

End of april? So not june-july? I'm trying so hard to keep up with it and it looks like i'm failing D:

I would think its going to be start of July by the latest... I just know the 2nd QTR of each year is typically when the new GPUS drop (Apr > Jun), 1st QTR is CPUs from what I've seen... but I don't always pay attention so I'm sure some lovely somewhere can correct my fluff-brain.

On 2/15/2016 at 11:28 AM, sushisharkjl said:

DAMN. IF ONLY I HAD WAITED TWO WEEKS TO GET A 390X.

I bought it at release -_-

Friggin 450 bucks for the non black edition XFX card (which has the same layout as a reference 290x, so watercooling blocks were already availible)

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I bought it at release -_-

Friggin 450 bucks for the non black edition XFX card (which has the same layout as a reference 290x, so watercooling blocks were already availible)

Isn't the black edition just factory OC?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit