NVIDIA Bundles GeForce With The Division, AMD Bundles Radeon With Hitman 2016

Mr_Troll
18 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

you tell me, i'm stuck at normal people, casual winter clothing, no mask, no helmet, no high tech cap... headshots don't kill. headshots don't kill.

If headshots killed, that would completely kill the point in it being an MMO/RPG-like game... Wouldn't even have to progress/upgrade equipment since you the game to be more realistic. Their choice in design to make enemies die slowly is completely justifiable for the kind of game they want to make.

In the end, I'd prefer a successor to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (2).

2 minutes ago, dragosudeki said:

If headshots killed, that would completely kill the point in it being an MMO/RPG-like game... Wouldn't even have to progress/upgrade equipment since you the game to be more realistic. Their choice in design to make enemies die slowly is completely justifiable for the kind of game they want to make.

I also used to laugh when people tried to compare Borderlands to a regular shooter and forget it's an RPG 1st.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

11 minutes ago, dragosudeki said:

Borderlands is supposedly an RPG too, yet it has headshots kills. Plus does it really count as an mmo if the online part consists mostly of PvE in a 4 players max group (similato the Borldelands coop mode) and the other big one being the dark zone for PvP

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

5 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

Borderlands is supposedly an RPG too, yet it has headshots kills. Plus does it really count as an mmo if the online part consists mostly of PvE in a 4 players max group (similato the Borldelands coop mode) and the other big one being the dark zone for PvP

Borderlands headshots aren't automatic kills. The only thing they guarantee is critical hits. Whether the headshot insta kills them depends on the level of the enemy, your level and level of your weapon, and even type of enemy. Borderlands has guaranteed critical hits when you hit a certain body part (varies by the type of enemy, like robots take crit hits on their heads and joints, spiderants their abdomen, skags inside their mouth, etc) so they balance this out by given each weapon an accuracy rating. The lower the accuracy, the higher the weapon sway. SMGs tend to have lower accuracy while sniper rifles have higher accuracy and less sway. Manufacturer of the gun also plays a part. These are a lot of variables that are not present in normal shooters.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I always find AMD partnered games to be the very good looking games, perform well, with little bugs (e.g. Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Dirt Rally, Tomb Raider 2013, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, etc),

Nvidia on the otherhand we mostly get Ubisoft games with lots of bugs, graphical and performance issues, on top of that we got Gameworks tacked on.

Why do Nvidia always get games with serious quality control issues...

AMD has less games but it seems like AMD take care of each of their games much more. I guess quality > quantity.

AMD now have Hitman 2016 which looked really good based on console gameplay (runs great as well, that's a good sign).

Not all games have great ports but there is a trend.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

On 15/02/2016 at 8:16 AM, super_skank said:

I wonder which of these two games will run like shit on the opposing company's hardware????

AMD partnered games seem to run well on both companies, so we know who to bet on.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.