Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like its tiny and stealthy, even the theifs dont even know its a pc  xD

so u dont have to worry someone is going to steal ur badboy =D

I gotta get something like this! I have a bad habit of taking my tower PC to friends houses, then having it make somewhat alarming noises when I get it back! I had my CPU cooler snap the motherboard one time, when we had to brake suddenly, and it went flying....

Last year my dream build was something like this one .. A gaming pc that doesnt break the bank .. But pc parts in Syria were crazy expensive and the build would cost almost 50 % more because taxes went up and our local currency was plumitting :/ if this giveaway reaches syria than this mini rig would be perfect for my needs and tight desk space

Thank you :-)

I would like to win this PC because my own PC is way to heavy for LANs,  21 KG is not that easy.

I'm a college student, and I've been wondering how I would be able to upgrade my PC for a long time. I have an AM3 board, so basically I'm at the "buy a whole new computer" stage of the upgrade process. That's not exactly feasible at the moment. But I can afford some RAM, and I have a good SSD.

Having a PC with such an impressive form factor would make it easier for me to visit my family. Currently, whenever I visit I can only bring my tablet. The MAGNUS EN970's insane portability would allow me to see friends and family while still being able to get some work done.

The LAN party factor is just an added bonus here.

hello from Australia. I would like to win this give away so i can make a computer to give my brother who is in the hospital recovering from gangrene in his legs. this would allow us to play TF2 and half life death match together.

I want to compare the usability of this against that of my own desktop. not to mention if it performs better than my rig can i'd give my rig which can handle games. to my mother whom loves playing pc games.

I make music, games and videos. Check out my stuff here ---> http://www.sandraystudios.weebly.com

As a SFF enthusiast I would love to have a system like this! :wub:

I haven't been able to game since I went to uni and needed to get a laptop for that so I have had really small options for what I can actually do, I recently settled down a bit more and bought a medium sized TV and so now I want to be able to use it to its full potential so when I saw the LinusTechTips video about the ZOTAC I was sold, then I looked at the price and thought "that could take a while!" This would be perfect, and so much better than resorting to buying a console.

My family needs a replacement for entertainment in the the living room, and we really don't want to buy a smart TV! That's why it'd benefit us greatly!

a small Pc can turn your old TV into a smart TV which you can play game, stream or watch full HD movie,...

that's wonderful

small but usefull, good performance. Good job Zotac!
I wish I could have one.

I love small form factor pcs. So much power in such a small package

I strongly believe that this Zotac Magnus MiniPC is pretty much the beginning of a new era in the small form factor PC's which can easily replace consoles. 

Awesome features:

- Quiet.

- Low power consumption.

- Good connectivity.

- Small form factor design with strong performance.

- Effective cooling system, solid stability.

- Portable and easy to set up.

- 4 HDMI 2.0 being able to run 4k.

- Built-in WiFi.

Compared to a traditional desktop pc, this ZBox tops out some critical points for people who like LAN parties because it's small, performant, cool and quiet. It can easily replace a business PC used in a office, tho, it would be a shame to use just a chunk of it's performance. Any casual gamer who settles for 1080p gaming can benefit from the balanced power and thermal that Zotac offers.

This being said, I, as many others, would love to own a little portable PC companion to enjoy at a LAN party, work or even at home since it is probably stronger than my current PC.

Thanks to LTT and Zotac for this giveaway.

This would be a perfect addition for my PC family. Moving to a place where space will be an issue and this would work perfectly in that regard.

Well, my current rig is somewhat outdated, 3.4ghz AMD Athlon II X3 460, EVGA superclocked GTX460 with a measly 1gb VRAM trying to impede it from driving a 1080p display (I run out, alot). I do at least have 8gb's of corsair vengeance, a hyper 212 evo for that 110W HWMonitor reckons the athlon is sinking at load and its all packaged up in a prodigy M on a pretty nasty budget asus mATX motherboard with no USB3 or SATA3 and likes to throw a wobbly with just a 5% overclock (likely as its only rated for a 95W CPU in the first place).

I'm also a poor student without any money to upgrade said rig, food is a large enough struggle.

Something that likely fits in the space remaining in my drawer let alone desk and yet possesses far more GPU power and an improvement in CPU too (damn moores law and improvements in instruction throughput clock for clock making the athlon obsolete long before I acquired it), i'd be a fool to turn such a thing down, hell I'd happily remove 4gb of my laptops ram just to allow the thing to boot and recycle my 2.5" drive, maybe even eat lightly for a week to get an mSATA to 2.5" adapter to boot the thing from a spare mSATA SSD.

Would certainly be interesting to see what a small compact machine like that can do versus my 3 year old mATX budget build (thats had the odd upgrade over the years)

Why do I want a better, smaller, quieter, cooler looking pc? so I can tare my old tower apart and build something monstruous with it without fearing ending up with no PC at all.

It would be nice to have a small box for a computer. I don't have a lot of space in my room so something small is perfect to use when I need a computer.

Can I nominate a friend? He basically works for charity abroard (helps with looking after refugee's among other things). But has to move around alot, so a powerful computer you can move around easily would be very useful to him...

Nice gaming pc to bring around to hotels where you can use the TV

Well, it's better than my current PC.

I would like an upgrade! :)

Thanks for the giveaway @nicklmg

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I am renting a room so I dont have a lot of space, I also move a lot so a regular desktop pc would be very inconvinient.

In conclusion - ZBOX would be perfect for me, especially since I like to play some games from time to time :)

One more thing. Currently I do not have my own computer or console and to play games I have to use my roommate's computer, so I would be very grateful for such a great machine like ZBOX.

I've been searching for the ultimate tv/gaming/media setup. the basic desktop setup has been "just good" for years but there comes a time when you need comfort as well as performance while the space required for the equipment is minimum. Then came the mini boxes , the do-it-yourself small-form-factor pc cases pre-equipped with CPUs. The steam machine (which kind-of took off) is still pricy, less upgradable (from some manufacturers) and occupy a bigger space than these small-pc setups. The Zotac is a big bang-for-buck deal and it's so small compared to the competition. If I don't get this give-away then I'll build myself a small pc either by using a Zotac or Intel setup and adding my stuff or starting from scratch but using a bigger case like "The Lian Li PC-Series cases".

Thanks Zotac.

I have always wanted a very small portable PC, that can handle games fluently at 1080p. This is the best fit for me!

It has very nice and subtle looks, not to mention good specs! Would love to have the GTX970 version in future- Zotac! ;)

I would love to win this as a Christmas gift for my fiance, who is currently gaming on an old refurbished laptop that is on its last leg.