Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like the fact that I can mount it at the back of my monitor and keep all my cables tidied up in one place. Also, it's sure to impress some non techies when they can't locate the big box under the table.

To use it as a steam link or for playing other non demanding games in the living room.

A perfect gift for someone who likes compactness :) Good luck to everyone!

Due to its small size definitly think the Zbox would work very well in turning a tv into an awesome gaming/streaming/smart tv.

I could use this to replace my HAF-X based pc , which is taking up ALOT of space . Thank you Linus Media Group !

ZOTAC please...i am looking to buy an EN760 relatively soon to use for my Industrial Design Technology class at the local tech institute and to receive such an amazing godlike piece of compact tech would help me ssooo much 

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

I want to get my hands on that tiny box!

Would make an amazing Christmas gift for my sisters and get them to stop pestering me about letting them play Skyrim all the time.  I had planned to build a small-form desktop to place in the living room for them, but this would take up way less space and provide way more performance than what I would be able to give them.

Id love to replace my daily work station. Its old, barely running, and is close to dieing. It would be a massive upgrade, And im surprised with the hardware they packed into a tiny little box like that 

Desktop  - AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 12gb Hyper X DDR3 - NZXT Tempest - Asus M4A78DTX EVO - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti - 160gb Toshiba garbage - 1tb WD garbage

Laptop - HP Pavilion G7-2269wm - AMD A8-4500M - 6gb DDR3 - 320 gig Western Digital Scorpio drive - AMD HD 7640G graphics - 17.3 inch display

Server - x2 Xeon f41 2.80GHz - 4gb DDR ECC Reg - Intel Serverboard SE7320GP2 - ATI Rage 128 8mb - 120gb Seagate boot - 640 gb Network share

I need small pc,because i live in small room,and because laptops ar expensive

I need small pc,because i live in small room,and because laptops ar expensive

Small form factor, alot of power potentiel, and you can customise it yourself with the budget you have over time! Great for an HTPC, in my case it would be a Steam streaming machine for my TV ;D

I would like to replace a 5 year old atom based zbox.

I'm a student, would love a mini pc to be able to take to lans at friend's houses. Also, currently game on an average laptop.

I would like to get my girlfriend a pc but a huge desktop she couldn't even move isn't really her thing. This would be perfect.

I want it because it boggles my mind that something that is almost as powerful as my PC, is also 6x smaller than my PC and on sale right now.

I'd love to use this to play games with my wife since she steals my gaming desktop and our tiny apartment can't fit another gaming rig lol.

I want it because It's a better computer than my current computer.

Notice me sempai!   

>\\\\\\<

¡ÇɯıuÉ ÇÊŒoן ı

I am interested in its very small design, I am going to give it to my parents for their birthday if I win.  They have been looking for a pretty powerful computer for a while and I have enough money to complete it. Thank you.

It's always exciting to see how far we can go with technologies that provide nearly the same performance as the tower counterpart, but smaller. Plus, I have a 650ti, figured I might need an upgrade soon.

I wan it for my mum.. she dont have a pc and i think this will be the best for her.. Lets try!

This Zotac Mini PC would be a sweet compliment to my entertainment system and would fit right in!