Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Because it is a awesome little box

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

It would make a great replacement for my old media PC in the living room, which is bulky and well...old :D

My brother is currently using a super old laptop that can barely run netflix as it is. With this and a couple spare parts, the missing RAM, storage and OS wouldn't be a problem to add on to make it work. I want to get this for him.

The best part I like about the product is that it is so small, that it can easily be portable and won't overwhelm as many people. (Mostly looking at the less techie people.) The tower comparison in size is a lot less intimidating yet is a very powerful machine at the same time. People like my younger brother will be a perfect example.

I, agreeing with some others here have never thought a PC packing that much power could be possible in such a small form factor, (it honestly looks like a router!). Kudos to you Zotac, a gaming PC that can be carried in small bag.

If I were to get a PC of such a small factor, I would defiantly use it as a console when at friend's houses or when the groups at my house. Hook it up to a tv with a couple of controllers and you can have an endless night of fun!

I am currently a medical student and spend a lot of time studying (like an unhealthy amount of time). Since my laptop died last year, I have been using a used iPad mini and campus computers to get my studying done. I do have a monitor at home and campus has a lot of study rooms with TV's in them. I would probably set up awesome review lectures on the big screens. I could broadcast lectures, study videos, and quizzes on the 50 inches and can now study in style B) 

I like the small form factor. It would be alot more convienent then setting a tower next to a tv, as well as going to lan parties.

please pick me for this it was my birthday when you uploaded the video i can prove it aswel if i when love your work 

big fan brad from new zealand

This would be perfect for long trips where I can't take a large desktop with me. It also would be neat to velcro/duct tape a computer to the back of my tv.....that didn't work with an atx case......and my chromecast is rather weaksauce. 

To have a Full PC that can be moved from the office to the bedroom and not need to move a Full size case. + it has 2x the power that this pc has

Straight to the point.

My girlfriend just graduated college and is looking to travel for awhile being an Art Historian and all. She does plan to drag me along to all these far far away places so having an awesome little portable gaming machine such as the Zotac Zbox Magnus would be extremely useful. She doesn't have a laptop so this thing combined with my Nexus 7 for a screen (might take a bit of work to figure out how to do that) would greatly increase the fun level in our down time while not out sight seeing. I can just imagine it now. Me plugging this thing in on the plane, pulling a keyboard and mouse out from my carry on, hooking up my Nexus 7 as the monitor and just go straight nerd mode on games. Linus please, there are dreams that need to be fulfilled here. 

I just graduated so the extremly compact size would be good for a bedroom rig in a small flat

I would love to win this prize because I want to set up a TV gaming box in the living room!

I don't have a lot of space in my small apartment and my tower case just doesn't fit in well. it keeps getting abused by getting hit and kicked unfortunately because it sits so far out into the open. a small pc that could fit in or on the desk would be so much better for my current living conditions but, i'm still looking for a gaming level rig. expectations = met.

I want to get the ZBOX because I study in a different country so that i have to travel a lot with my PC. The small form factor and great performance of the ZBOX would allow it to be carried around. The advantages of the ZBOX which i would use are:
- lighter than my desktop
- smaller than my desktop
- better than my desktop

I would totally use this as a computer for my wife to game on with me as well as have it as a entertainment PC to watch Hulu, Plex, and HBO Go on. Especially since it's so TINY I could even mount it to the back of our TV or put it on our little shelf next to our receiver. Love PC's! Thanks for the giveaway!!

Hi, well for starters, it's lighter than my  current laptop, they redefine what portable means and you got an awesome complete PC for the weight of an simple laptop... now i can take it everywhere and have a complete experience without the noise, weight and even looks of a traditional pc tower. it's a marble of engineering, looks good and performs seamlessly. That's what make me interested in the ZBOX over the traditional desktop.

I've been eyeing out this magnus since it was announced. I currently have a lenovo m73 tiny as my htpc / steam streamer and although it covers many of the bases it is limited in two important ways that this magnus isn't. 1) the magnus has a proper gpu which would be handy for handling most basic games on the TV by itself without the need to stream. This is handy for when the wife wants to play at the same time I do. 2) (And most importantly) is the storage ability. I currently only have space for a single 2.5" where the zotac has 2x2.5" + an m.2. That just screams "take me". More than enough storage options to suit my needs. Yay. Anyway, so here's hoping the giveaway gods smile on me :)

Corsair 900D | Gigabyte SOC Champion X99 | EVGA 980ti SLI | 4x4Gb Kingston 2666 | dual custom loop | Intel 5960x | Corsair Ax1500i

Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb | Acer XB270HU 

The thing I find most intriguing about the ZBOX is it's compact size and power is great for the limited amount of space I have available so it's a perfect compromise.

Well, this would actually be perfect.  

I'm trying to get a working PC together for my sister. Her husband is a crazy Xbone devotee. My sister wants a PC after I've been telling her all the glorious things about them and her husband is curious about them. Thing is, they can't afford to just build a PC and they don't want to sell their Xbox One until they have something to replace it. I was gonna get one together for them but I've had no luck. I definitely can't afford a PC for them. But a hard drive and OS and everything I could definitely do. 

Welp. Good luck to everyone, and thank you LMG, love you guys, and thank you Zotac for the sick giveaway! :)