Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Why I would like the zotac zbox

for an upgrade for the really bad laptop I'm using that can't even run games and crashes and overheats all the time.

Btw love the vids

I like this Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 to change my mom's mixed-mixed (halo-halo) parts from different computer i own from the past years. I think its time to change her computer bcoz she always rant about that heavy and big 3rd hand fractal define R4.

Thanks More power guys!!!

-=STiTH=-

This is be amazing when hooked up into a TV and turning it into an amazing entertainment system

I've been thinking about getting or building a portable PC for ages and this would do the trick!

And I have a few old parts to throw into as soon as it arrived so I wouldn't even have to order anything else!  :)

Zotac's ZBOX is so small, I would love to have it on my living room it would fit perfectly!, Thank you Zotac, you sexy beast!, and thank you Darth Linus!

I don't have a pc and I would love to hook this up to my TV!

This would make a great day to day PC for me. Fits great in my room with the compactness

I would use this as a PC for my siblings becuase they need a functional computer and my parents dont think that it is needed because of "the cost of buying a decent computer that will break next year"

Hope I Win!!! :)  :)  :)

I would like the zotac zbox because I've just moved into a pretty small house, and I don't have much money/space for a full desktop computer. This would also be handy for when I travel. This in turn would be amazing if I won. Thank you! :)

zotac has made a great gaming experience in such a tiny box! i mean this thing fits in my hand... and if you were to build a pc with the same components it would be 3 times as big! big kudos to zotac for that!

I like this micro gamer because i can carry it in my backpack. And i can still fit all my peripherals, with a change of clothes. 

I'm a network manager and integrated systems and software developer travelling a lot of locations and carrying around a laptop is just not that feasable for many applications especially since OS selection and performance are fairly limited on portable devices, so I'm looking for a compact fully integrated solution that allows me to work on a wide range of systems with a lot of connectivity without having to carry around an awful lot of adapters and cables.

Especially the dual gigabit LAN ports sound rather useful since I often find myself in a situation where I have to connect to two separate networks over ethernet, which just can't be done with a laptop.

plus, they have monitors and keyboards everywhere so I don't have to fall back to awkward laptop-type keyboards.

The fact the magnus allows for two 2.5'' drives to be hooked up comes in really handy for swappable system SSDs, which, again, is a real pain on a laptop.

Also this packing quite a punch computation-wise comes in handy when developing software/games for integrated systems of a similar make up.

all in all, this is just really awesome.

The ZBOX looks amazingly portable!  Would be great to have to fit on a small desk.

I would like the ZBOX because I have been looking into sort of a couch/living room entertainment system. This box would then allow me to not have to use a full size desktop in my living room and now use a very small box that has the potential for me and my friends to play some games LAN style on the couch.

I want this for a bedroom terminal PC for my servers and a bit of gaming without having one of my massive towers in the bedroom

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I would use it as a guideline for a new PC because the PC I have right now is terrible

THis zotac mini  pc would be get for a living room entertainment center for me and my roommates. We are short on space for our living room so this would be awesome because of the size would be perfect for our little stand that our TV is on. PC is way better than console gaming so this would be perfect. 

This is reaally good for anyone like me in a 3rd world country.... on average, this PC is way more badass than anything we have here...

I would love to win this because small desktops have always been interesting to me. i would probably use it as a media server or something like a low powered gaming rig when friends come over