Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's a cool little system and I have been in need of an Upgrade for some time so it would be cool to win something for a change.

My current setup is a beer can with a whistle glued to it.

Hello my name is Benjamin 

I am really interested about this machine it's so small but can fit a GTX 960 and has a SD slot as well.

I'm very impressed of what Zotac have made.

Thanks for the giveaway Zotac from Benjamin.

:D

I am really into small form factor PC's

This would be awesome as an HTPC that I could use to do some light gaming or it could replace my dads giant pc (with empty pci/drivebay/5.25 inch bays) and clean up his work space significantly. I would love to try and mount this to a back of a monitor and have a super clean work space.

I am interested in the ZBOX because of it's small form factor and light weight. Perfect for LAN's and portability in general.

I bought black ops 3 and just realized that my crappy pc can't handle it. Lol

That hand held box is the perfect thing for ultimate portability with your buds and after it's time to go home you just pick it up in one hand and head home. You can set it down in any room and still not be conspicuous.

Can't believe they managed to fit desktop quality parts into that. It is actually more powerful and 20-ish times smaller than my mid tower.

I love the small size of this PC It's great for my living room and the specs are amazing

Very nice to see technology getting smaller over time for compact power in a box! A portable PC that can fit in your hand.

Showing some love, Thank you for the vid's -Zotac awesome guys for this great prize!... I'm just going to wait patiently for a response. :)

I'm gonna be helping a friend build a budget desktop in the comming month, would be interesting how this compared! :D

Good luck to everyone! ^_^

I'm a college kid whose school is about a thousand miles away from home. This would make it really convenient for some sweet bak-and-forth

I'm interested in the ZBox because it would work great as a home theater setup thingy. 

Also because Linus is interested in it, and Linus knows his shit! ... BAM! 

This is an awesome little computer! I really enjoy the small size form factor of it, as well as the amount of horsepower they fit into it!

Good luck to all the contestants.

Perfect device for running low res games like arcarde would love to get one!!!

Although the Zbox is 1/3 of my computers size, it has at least double the performance. I've been wanting to get in serious gaming for years and something like a Zbox is more than enough to satisfy me. (way more)

Well it's compact, small and I only game on 1080p so this little device would be perfect for me.

I'd like this machine to replace my decade old Dell PC. Think it's finally about due an upgrade!

Three days ago I was thinking of a way to build a small form factor PC for myself. I already have a desktop PC but is huge to take to lan parties (CM Storm Scout 2).

And I love the idea of having a small PC and a big PC, the small one for casual online gaming at LAN parties MOBA/MMO and the big one for hardcore gaming (AAA titles).

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Honestly, living alone in a small apartment, I'm sick and tired of my own PC being so large (mid-size tower), taking up so space, putting off so much heat, and the NOISE of the fans.

I'd really like something that's just... there. That's not so intrusive on my space, and just works. I want a small appliance, not something that needs a piece of furniture to support it.