Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to change my huge quadcore PC for an small factor PC from Zotac, "Please Linus you`re my only hope" Star Wars Quote

The Zbox Magnus will make a perfect compact HTPC and Console Killer for my living room :D

ZBOX Magnus is optimal equipment for every gamer who like to go with our pc to LAN party or play in the living room and it has the serious performance although small case and small power consumption. It's not the first PC of this type, but now this is not only small, but powerful for the best budget in the small computers too.

This will be perfect as a portable gaming setup  for me ^_^

it would be a bit lighter to carry it with me too a friends place to game, or too bring it to the living room to watch a movie and game.

I recently got married and my wife is not a fan of my full tower PC sitting next to the TV stand. The ZBOX would be much more aesthetically pleasing while maintaining functionality.

This type of machine excites me so much. The fact that you're able to stuff desktop grade components like the GTX 960 into such a small "box" really is astonishing. The perfect companion for when you're on the move, and visiting LAN parties with this would be a breeze . It also seems like the absolute perfect solution for a living room HTPC or gaming machine, now that the new Steam Controller finally is out.

I'd love to win it, and thanks to Zotac for sponsoring this giveaway.

Zotac magnus rocks..this is the best gift ever..i wish i can have one...

godbless...from philippines...linus

This is perfect upgrade for me because my pc just got broke and i have no budget to get a new one.

Zotac zbox is small in size this fits in my desk or in the back of my monitor

Im so blessed and thankful if you give it to me.

It is perfect for my home media server, for streaming content. It is elegant and small powerful PC.

I hope to win and tanks to Zotac.

It would be a great thing to have because my PC is a really old dusty piece of whatever and I'm moving out to go to University soon. Also it's just cool.

Sooo silent and still maintain being good 

(My laptop now doesn't archieve even one of those things :'( )

I have been interested in getting or building a small pc to connect to the living room TV for gaming. This would fit nicely.

Would love to have a zbox magnus because i dont really have space for a normal sized computer at my desk

Would tots make this a media/gaming box for my main tv in the living room. Everyone would be like, "you're playing battlefront on that tiny thing? I poop bigger than that." I'd be all, "ya, I know you need to clean my couch up now."

Never had a gaming PC before, only ever used consoles, so would really like this small form-factor to fit under the TV in the lounge and be my first venture into PC gaming.

As the ZOTAC ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 has an M.2 SSD slot and two configurable 2.5” HDD bays, I'll definitely put more that one storage solution in it, and will probably have it dual-booting Linux and Windows 10.

Why not a desktop? Size primarily, and noise factor. Plus, with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 it should be a great gaming experience :) Carrying it to friends' places without the need for a car is a bonus.

The decent 802.11ac WiFi connectivity means one less cable too!

I'm very interested in the smal form factor & performance. That way I can take it anyware and make myself productive *cough*Gaming*cough*

I'd love to have the ZBox because I built a desk that I've been wanting a mount a PC under, and this little guy would be a perfect fit!

I'm most interested in how Zotac fit all these powerful components in such a small case. It's amazing :D

It looks like it would make a great hidden media center/ gaming machine!

I feel like small little pcs are becoming ever more popular for people coming from consoles to pc to keep the size but have more performance 

Thx a lot to the Zotac guys and to LMG for this awesome giveaway !!!

I love about the Zbox its tiny size and the horses it can run in such a small space... besides I love it doesn't overheat, pretty important to consider.

I'm really hoping I get to win this one. GL everyone,