Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Hi,

I'd just like to get something I can actually run games on, since my laptop isn't really that powerfull, and it runs on coal. :-)

Quoting Mark Twain: “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

Would be nice to remove the old laptop in the living room, and hook up the Zotac instead. 

my name is Jake
and my answer is pretty simple, i just want it for i cant afford any gaming console let alone a PC 
Good luck to you all. 

Nice compact little box... Add a touchscreen and resolume arena and vola one compact event media server... Also would be good for all other live event computing applications.... Oh and led matrix controller anyone. Seriously want one in my front of house rack...

Simple other go-to PC for travelling which would be more faster than my native PC... Will definitely help in my Blogging and Editing Stuff if I Win  :lol:

Thanks for the Giveaway! :D

"THE BEST WAY TO FIND YOURSELF IS TO LOSE YOURSELF IN THE SERVICE OF OTHERS"

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5-6402P 2.8GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte H110M-S2 RAM: HyperX 8 GB, Corsair Vengence 8 GB

Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB, Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD, WD Blue 2TB HDD, Toshiba 4TB GPU: ZOTAC RTX 2060

I would love to have it so I could use it as a htpc / steam machine !

I would love to have this barebones kit because I can use this to create a great PC which I can take with me wherever I want and game with my friend at their place.

I want it since it super small and it will run all the indie games and valve games i'm playing :)

I really like the small form factor, since I am a bit crammed on space. But it's also definitely better specs wise than my current system, a laptop so I'd really like something like this until I can get a full desktop. Also, this would serve as a really nice HTPC. So yeah, I'm really liking this. :)

I would Like to Win this little beast to show to my Friends that also a very tiny PC can compete and (i think) kick console's  ass  :D  :wub:

I can try to install Hackintosh to this so that i could have a much more powerful Mac mini alternative. 

The magnus can be used as a great HTPC for gaming and everyday usage from the couch!

I made space for an MSI Cubi that would stream content from my PC in another room, but with an EN970 mounted behind this TV I wouldn't need to stream at all.  :lol:

The zotac would fit nicely beneath my TV, and looks awesome!!!!

I look at the Xbox because its small and powerful to sit behind my tv

In comparison it with my rattle box:

1. Way smaller case, easier to move/carry

2. Less noise

3. Less power consumption

4. Higher performance

5. Easier to keep clean

And regarding the price issue, smaller stuff is always more expensive than large stuff. Also, considering how good the Magnus is with heat management in that small case, you can see that a great deal of engineering went into production of it.

I don't have a lot of space on or near my table for a full tower so this would really be the perfect solution. Plus my current potato laptop (pemtium @ 1.8 and 2GB ram) can find its rightful place...(not at my table)

Gavin 

Do U guys Know India :P

People Play Games With GT610 here :ph34r:

If i got  GTX 960, I will Play gtaV in FiveM Mod

Having packed such powerful hardware in such a small setup really amazed me.
Not to forget that it features a desktop grade GPU, and thermal management is brilliant despite its small form factor. 

I would like to have this as I can't seem to find a retailer selling this particular model. 

Cheers! 

CPU: Core i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz CPU Cooler: Deepcool Maelstrom 240T MOBO: ASUS Z87-PRO RAM: Crucial 8GB x 2 GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 960 4GB 

Case: Corsair 100R Storage: Kingston V300 120GB x 2 RAID 0, WD Black 1TB 7200RPM PSU: ThermalTake SmartSE 630W 87% Efficiency
Laptop: ASUS ZenBook UX303LN (Core i5-4210U, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Nvidia GT840M)

I'd love to have a linux system to plug into the TV for "console" gaming (SteamLinux keke) that's not FREAKING MASSIVE. It would be handy for doing some coding on the lounge when I'm feeling lazy!

Also. GTX960 who can argue with that?!

Plus. it looks smexy.