Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd love to have a linux system to plug into the TV for "console" gaming (SteamLinux keke) that's not FREAKING MASSIVE. It would be handy for doing some coding on the lounge when I'm feeling lazy!

Also. GTX960 who can argue with that?!

Plus. it looks smexy.

i am interested in the zotac a while now, basically what i want to do is to create a small gaming room aside with 5 other people so we can enjoy co-op and multiplayer experience. It seems like a great all in one solution , and i would like to see if its up to the task before purchasing another 4 of them.

I want to enter the giveaway

Small "box" PCs bridge the gap between really small, form factor PCs and a console. They're so mobile you can just throw them in a backpack!

Put it in your bag, take it to a LAN party, plug into his TV and enjoy. Somehow easier than lugging the gaming laptop about town.

I have two homes. I wanted a good computer, so I built a good desktop PC. Now I don't have enough money to buy another one, so I have to use a very old laptop at my dad's home. So it would be very nice to get a good computer there as well.

I think it will be nice have one sitting on my desk ,since I don't have lots of space there.

This would be a perfect addition to my home theater! Nice and small to cozy up next to my Wii-U. 

I like ZBOX MAGNUS because it is compact and in the same time it is really powerfull for such a small device.

I would probably give this to my brothers because all laptops they had are not working (they drop them and break them)  and I think if they had a small stationary pc then that would work perfect for them.

I know a couple of friends who could use a small portable system, and I want to be able to play with one of these.....

I'd like to get this computer because I travel a lot and I don't like laptops because they always seem to broke on me so this would be perfect.

Well well... How can start this...

I need a Magnus...!!!!

So I can tell the girls you can come over to my house and play with my "MAGNUS!!!"  :P  with a smirk on my face!!!! :D

Hehehe...

The truth is, I hope I can get my hands on one of this killer zotac units so i can use it as a HTPC.

Id like to stream stuff and play a little Minecraft.. Wohoo...

Please gimme gimme...

:)

I have been looking for a small form factor computer to setup at my tv but my tv stand isnt on the very large size so there isn't enough room for a full size tower. This would fit there with space to spare. Also would be a great addition to the living room for guest that come over.

Well, a decent graphics card in a PC this small... Who wouldn't want one?

I would be using this for college.

While I would use it for storing all my college files and other miscellaneous things, I would use it for light gaming, as well.

I LOVE Zotac's stuff and am a big fan of their Magnus PC (Have actually been looking to buy one too).

Hey!

I'd like a Zotac Zbox because it fits mostly every where.

I'd like it a lot because its upgradeble , thats some thing I didn't see a lot.

When I saw the review a couple weeks ago I  thought... I want it soo bad!

It even has 10x better specs then my pc I own now. 

Follow Zotac on twitter !

Cheers!