Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think the most appealing part of ZBOX is the portability! Ideal for people who're studying abroad like me!  :)

The form factor is just amazing!

thanks zotac&LMG!

I want to see how it compares to my crappy gaming desktop. Thats why I want the ZBOX. Thanks for giveaway.

Sounds like a rock solid small form factor workstation/1080p gaming rig i do a fair amount of 3d modeling and something like this would be awesome for a portable rig then a gaming laptop with a weaker gpu

Zotac = portable gaming rig without a screen so... having a friend who has multiple screens = AWESOME LAN PARTY     instead of hauling back n forth such a huge mid tower case which i currently have.  but having the pc shared with the family = me having less time for gaming. so having one compact Personal Computer in my small room would be great ^_^

Cheers and goodluck !

All I want is to carry this around everywhere with my stuff inside.

And crazy thing about it is I could still take it to a LAN and still play games on it!!

I am moving countries and I can't take my computer cause it is too big :( This would be amazing!!!!

This tiny PC pack some performance so why not? Such performance. Much mini. Wow. :D

I want this for the same reason why everyone else on this forum wants it: it's potentially free...

First, This thing is really cool. It would not take up to much space and will run all the games I desire. So it would be a massive upgrade from what I have now :)

I want to have the ZBox because it would be a nice console to play around with. A ZBox is  also much easier to carry other than a regular pc , and I can use the ZBox for gaming with friends.

My PC is almost dead, so this would be a great replacement. Also, I could prove to console peasants once and for all that pc is better.

I'd like to have this machine simply because I'm really into the whole compact gaming rigs and "Console Killer PCs" and stuff and besides for that I just want to see how well it could perform in day to day lite gaming use.

and if i'd get it ill probably give it to my younger brother because he's having a birthday very soon so it could be a nice little surprise for him besides for that I think that this thing could be a totally awesome Console Killer themed rig.

but anyways Good Luck for everyone that tries to get this giveaway anyways  :).

I'am currently running of an old AM2+ microATX mobo+cpu+ddr2 ram, strapped to a piece of cardboard on my desk, due to moving out from my parents home, doesn't have space for case. (student life...)

Oooh, pick me, pick me!  This could come in handy for late nights at work when I need to do some "productivity"...  ;)  Seriously though, it would be used at my office when we slow down so we can all just sit around and do something.  :)

Hey guys,

I love the small form factor combined with the power this machine delivers. I'm a big fan of the GPU and love the fact that it can run 4K.

this computer would be great because i am currently using a computer with a gt530 which is you probably guess is great for playing games

i want it because it look good near my tv, where there is no space for a desktop

1: I don't have a desktop at all, only a laptop :[

2: Its small and a portable little device that I can just put in my bag.

3: Its new... and not damaged... (hopefully)

4: Zotac is awesome.

This is the perfect size for a steambox in the living room! 

i would like to get the Zotac Magnus en970 because my friend lost his pc in a moving accident (the truck went of a bridge) and i would like to put 12 gb ram into it and give it to him seeing that it's his b-day on the 25th  :)

I want it because i don't dont have a pc :/ and it cost a fortune here in Malaysia to buy a med end pc :/ 1 us dollar equal to 4 ringgit malaysia...

Hello, Terrance here!

"The little box" by Zotac is amazing. I am very intrigued by its design and I wonder just how they can fit that powerful machine inside such a tiny box. Zotac is able to bring along pint-sized powerhouses that not to long ago had to be in a mammoth design. Props to them for putting in the hours to create such a magnificent machine!